Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (98959 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Evathyst(f): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
First time I'll ever agree with Tosyne2much. wink

Mine is simple, I'll just tell the guy some minutes after I arrived his place that I wanna be on my way. Afterall, you no kukuma entertain me. tongue tongue

He'll now be baffled that all these La casera that he bought nko? Mugu! Shey I tell you sey I dey thirsty ni? undecided undecided

That was how I visited one 'goat' before I could say jack, he brought out all his albums showing me all the old & ugly people in his family. undecided

Some guys mumu pass Vizkiz I swear! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

shocked shocked shocked

Btw, why u all sweaty like u just had a lil som som @ dp?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Doubleagent008(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

I mean I see some posts and I just wonder. Lots of small minded people walking around. And we wonder why we still have our grandfathers ruling us

And they make frontpage too! That alone says something about the people running this forum. Most times I just keep quiet. Commenting on every post that gets my goats, stupid or myopic is a waste of my valuable time
hehe ain't that right!!! Do tell.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by MizTyna(f): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are so on point... Each time I see some silly threads on the FP I just shake my head for the moderators of this forum for moving such a silly topic

Even this topic is rub.bish and makes no sense yet it graced the FP.. Let's just blame the incompetent moderators sha

You called them incompetent not me. But let's just. Cheers!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by squarelead(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you miss heaven, you can never miss hell, be prepared.... JESUS IS COMING SOON.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Doubleagent008(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evathyst:

Mine is simple, I'll just tell the guy some minutes after I arrived his place that I wanna be on my way. Afterall, you no kukuma entertain me. tongue tongue

He'll now be baffled that all these La casera that he bought nko? Mugu! Shey I tell you sey I dey thirsty ni? undecided undecided

That was how I visited one 'goat' before I could say jack, he brought out all his albums showing me all the old & ugly people in his family. undecided

ehn ehn he was entertaining you like a gentleman but still e mumu I don't understand women anymore. I no dey try again sef.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by MizTyna(f): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Dear, honestly it's a waste of time. It shows that our topics are meaningless and reeks of sensible words.

Any hint of what we need to do to make our article make sense?

Pls don't change on my account. Carry on as you were!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

You called them incompetent not me. But let's just. Cheers!
I guess u didn't know I'm the OP cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evathyst:

Na God go deliver u ooooo
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by MizTyna(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
I guess u didn't know I'm the OP cheesy

You think? Hahahaha! I'm done with this
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by whocanbewho(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

hmm. Direct and straight forward.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

You think? Hahahaha! I'm done with this
Diaris God sha cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by vizkiz: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evathyst:

Some guys mumu pass Vizki I swear! cheesy cheesy

If you try am with me now, you fit get belle oh. No go think am undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by djraymy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

they don Bleep you tire, you too know the code
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wristbangle: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

Pls don't change on my account. Carry on as you were!

Lol, even if u ask to change, notin can stop me from being who I am on this forum. One thing I know is that as silly as our articles are, some people have actually learn something good that has re sharpen their life wink

And I know that deep down u like it cheesykiss

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]

hahahahaaaaa.... I don laf troway all my ribs
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by placeofallure(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]

Yeah! I agree, you be correct mumu! in fact your mumurity looooong like Longman. She has spoken to you the same thing in numerous languages, you still no grab. Trust you would have learnt from that incident.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by ritababe(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
mekonglobal:
For where? Back or frontcheesycheesy
back

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SpencerM(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/even-though-ladies-are-naturally-born.html
meanwhile am fu*king Hot juz nyd a solution soon
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SpencerM(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

If you try am with me now, you fit get belle oh. No go think am undecided

proof to mi say u sef no mumu 07063742909, 5EEA0A0B.. i dey wait
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SpencerM(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evathyst:

proof to mi say u sef no mumu 07063742909, 5EEA0A0B.. i dey wait
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by MrBONE2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
this thread is not for me
Chai! Women don suffer

Tosyne2much eh eh. .stop leaking our secret undecided
too late Sisi! he had already blown the whistle. grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:

Your lies can move mountain

Lol...Funny funny people for nairaland. You don make me laugh tire
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Badfinga: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ladies sometimes sha.This one just enter my room,the next thing was uncle your staff of office dey work sooo? I asked, why she talk so? Say since she know me,she never see any babe visit me.I no know say this babe don use psychology ontop me be that.As pikin wey grow for barrack nah,I said dis opportunity no go pass me by.Knack dis babe sotey she say her lower dicotomy don dey hot like fire.I kon say next time no try provoke my innocence again

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
only mumu will not understand where the girl is aiming at.......though I never taste am
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I find you and wristbangle's Articles lame, sexist, hypocritical and above all failing to appeal to a broad sense of humor...Ama read this and cine back.

This shit_ applies to hypocritical Nigerian girls...The average girl I see is open about her sexuality and that doesn't necessarily make her a slut_
Word.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by timunstopable: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
I tot this tosyne guy na gay
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Jbuster: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seriously, most of what guys said here sounds like lies to me also. But men those things are true, ladies are very hypocritical and they don't want to be seen as sluts, that's why they don't give you a clear signal. They feel it is MANLY for you to be able to notice it and craftily get them in the mood

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
timunstopable:
I tot this tosyne guy na gay
Gay ke? shocked
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SpencerM(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2016
am Hot sex is all i want now not all ds comm3nts
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by glamz007(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2016
da kind tin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.