Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197455 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Behave.

dare2differ:

I am laughing a like a madwoman right now

You are so pathetic

Do you get banned for sending foul emails? grin grin grin

I have sent another one, check your box again wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
You won't believe the attention/obsession from dare2differ

Lezzlie:
Given the way she blabs about receiving unsolicited emails from guys, one wouldn't think she sends one herself!!!

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by KanayoIkeh(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Hahahaha, got me rotf grin

I bet u are a southerner who has never visited or stayed in the big cities of the north. If u have stayed in places like Kano, Zaria, Maiduguri, Kaduna e.t.c, these kind kf beautiful faces would have been a daily occurence to u.....especially if u have been to their universities

Ask anyone who u know has gone to Abu Zaria, Bayero university Kano or Unimaid, they will testify to u.....some already testified on this thread earlier

Lol. I'm an Igbo guy, but grew up and schooled in Jos. I need to travel down that side o. Hi.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by spafu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Christians in this tribe are very very few o. Its easier to find fulani, hausa or kanuri christians.....have never seen a shuwa arab christian in my life, but heard there are.
Seriously, I wish I could meet a Fulani or a Hausa Christian lady o. Babe is there an easy way I can achieve this?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SHOCK7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
mynd1:
Thanks. I am fine sir. U?
lovely, I sent you a Pm hope u don't mind!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Why do u say so sir?
Your hair is too be short for you to be fulani. You look Igbo to me. Or are you an hybrid

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nixiepie(f): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
2sexycom:
This one's pic is all over the internet and some people even use it fir adds. I saw one where someone used it as her nairaland dp

so how are we sure u got all the pic right?
lol who says this girl is shuwa arab?this is karo my isoko sista Frm delta.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Babaji111(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
mynd1:
lol no mind them. "Jam na"?
Jam ni. Noi habaruji? Mi yetti. wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Babaji111(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
dare2differ:

Chastity? shocked

You love to fool yourselves.

Fortunately, you are not the only one

Old boy, wetin do you? Fulani babes are beautiful. I am not fooling myself, just come out from the creeks and explore the beauty of humanity. grin
dare2differ:

Chastity? shocked

You love to fool yourselves.

Fortunately, you are not the only one

Old boy, wetin do you? Fulani babes are beautiful. I am not fooling myself, just come out from the creeks and explore the beauty of humanity.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
BossKratos:
cool

Lezz! Its the LORD of the FUN.......if only the hopeless beast knew!

Hi dvmb grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by funlord(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry
daretodiffer:

Hi dvmb grin

You never learn do you? Stop bothering my alternate with your crass behaviour!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dragonking: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin I expected this exact response: outright denial!!!

When dragonking and synz pointed me to my betraying emotions, I did what you just did; I denied what everyone saw! grin grin grin

Oh, and, girls often react violently to guys who broke down their defences faster than they do to guys who don't stir any raw emotions within.
Lezz, is this you
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dragonking:
Lezz, is this you
Ma nigga, what's up? I've been looking for you for ages. Where've you been?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Obrose(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Heard that if yhu sleep with a girl that is not your wife them go cut ur prick

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dragonking: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ma nigga, what's up? I've been looking for you for ages. Where've you been?
Have been using my other moniker drangonking2, the bans Frm these mods is so dumb and unnecessary
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dragonking:
Have been using my other moniker drangonking2, the bans Frm these mods is so dumb and unnecessary
Man, the bans are ruining this great platform. As if there are no other options available!!!

How you doing, my brother? I've wondered why I no longer see your posts from my following. I never fail to read them up!.

I'm following you right away!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dragonking: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lezzlie:
When the bans are ruining this great platform. As if there are no other options available!!!

How you doing, my brother? I've wondered why I no longer see your posts from my following. I never fail to read them up!.

I'm following you right away!
Ok, will follow you too and this ur new moniker. So how far with that ur babe? grin Don't tell me u didn't listen to my advise then.. That babe was begging u for some hot banging.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Igbo beauties are more beautiful than them from head to feet.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2016
They don't really look like Arabs... I wonder why they are named Shuwa Arabs?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by loshybab(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2016
kuuljay:
When i Was an undergraduate at ABU I actually thought those damsels were Indians, I swore to my self to knack a couple of them before I graduate.........I did grin grin grin
Abeeeeg substitute dt 'kuuul' for 'baddaz' in d quickest substitun rxn....baddooo ni e!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by loshybab(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2016
mynd1:
lol. I also wear hijab sometimes na. undecided
Wearing hijab shudnt b sumtyms esp wen postin on social media
Dress lyk d real fulanis do nd dnt let western civilizatn trump ur beautifl cultural/religious heritage.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by loshybab(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
Bollinger:

Need to settle this. I kinda feel you are a woman. Only women exibit this jealous, vindictive denial when another female is complimented. And if you are a guy, bros, how far na?
U jst made me like u wt ds display of online verbal ethics....she is a female dou!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by AceDomino(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2016
Only if they don't have attitude problems
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by loshybab(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Those girls doesn't exist in Bornu, this girls are pictures of Cape verde, Sao Tome and princepe girls, how come nobody see them in Abuja and other part of Nigeria, is that they don't move about. Igbo girls remain the most visible beautiful girls in Nigeria that you can see everywhere around you, all over the world, not like invincible beauties that you cannot see with your naked eyes not even once in somebodies life time.
Baby! I blv u read whr d OP said dey ar minority tribe.igbo group ar majority in naija nd dey travel mor thn any oda tribe here.
U shud knw sme tribes in naija ar only limitd to deir villages in deir host states.sme ar nt evn found in d capital of dt state,so what's ur point?
If u doubt my claim,u cn tke a tour to KARIM-LAMIDO LGA of TARABA state and feed me bck.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by loshybab(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2016
Babaji111:
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.
Hello guy!
It's obvious u speak fulfulde,cn u b my online tutor? Ar u on bbm/whatsapp so we cn connect?I really wish to learn dt language aldou I knw sme basics alrdy

PS: dumai do 'hofni'? Mi heftai
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
joey150:
everybody is beautiful.

Find another talent

Dam yo that's cold
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by JikanBaura(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Enough of the hype of fulani and Igbo women as the most beautiful women in Nigeria! Meet the Shuwa arab women (a minority Nigerian tribe women) who will give fulani and Igbo girls a run for their money anytime and anywhere.

Many Nigerians (especially southern Nigerians) may not know who the Shuwa arab people are.........The Shuwa arabs are a minority group in Nigeria found mainly in Borno & Yobe states and other states of the north, numbering around 2 million people in Nigeria. They also have other populations outside Nigeria in neighbouring countries like Chad, Cameroon e.t.c
But this thread focuses on the Shuwa arab indigenes of Nigeria alone.

Boko haram might have succeeded in terrorizing the homeland of these beautiful women, but boko haram has not succeeded in destroying their amazing beauty.

It's not a hype that FULANI are the mst beautiful people Nigeria but it's bulls it u said IGBOS are.Fulani are mst beautiful tribe not only in Nigeria but in africa as awhole second only Barbers but....
Aaugh... you southners are irritating ;-\ / 60% pacent of girls pictures on this thread are FULANI and the remaning 350% are HAUSA/KANURI WOMEN and 5% shuwa.

OP one can only really claim to Knw who we are!(YANAREWA) if he or is One of us , especially the core northners whom are mch alike. Shuwa are the mst beautiful in Nigeria only after Fulani and Buzaye, bro thier is not much facial difference between Fulani and shuwa infact in Nigeria only a person that is born and raised among them can tell their diffirence.

Being in same country with us for dcades but yet 80% of ur people cnt tell who is HAUSA,FULANI,! not2 talkles of mino tribes ,how irritating_
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice women. Never knew about them in Nigeria. Guess they're a mix of indigenous Nigerian groups and Arabized Berbers?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Malaams: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Whoever is interested should come to UNIMAID,center of excellence in medicine.They go blast ur head
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#

You no get job
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
kuuljay:
When i Was an undergraduate at ABU I actually thought those damsels were Indians, I swore to my self to knack a couple of them before I graduate.........I did grin grin grin

Baba abeg show me the way .
I'm currently in ABU
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
kuuljay:

Baba abeg show me how you got them chicks . currently in ABU and for some reason a Lagos bad boy like me is having a tough time with them.

Someone told me it's because I can't speak Hausa.

Abeg help a brother out .lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.