Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197486 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Mor5: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Another beautiful tribe are the Calabar, the Ibibios Menn if u ever lived in Akwaibom or calabar u will understand what am saying. They are goddess. Nigeria is bless. No tribe is beautiful than the other depends where u visit and who u comes across and u value.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Bouncing2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
They're pretty yeah,,, but dem no see my baes dem back when it comes to beauty.

OP,, you know the true definition of beauty?

They're facially fine (just like my league of gals).
But this chicks up here ain't thick and endowed at the right angles like dem bebs.

So stop the hype and get a life
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
We don’t give Bleep!
Beauty without character is ugly yK?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DominionGreat: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
SpicyJosBabe:

shuwa arabs are not arabs in the real sense. Although, yes they have some arab/berber genes just like fulanis do, but they are pure africans....their language is no way even mutually intelligible with arabic

I did not edit any picture....this was the way i got them.
Op please can u shed some light on their sexual life before marriage? One Preety one came to my house yesterday and when I wanted to do she said they don't sex till marriage o..is that true abi na format?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.