Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197502 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Nah my dear. How r u today?
am good dear.. how was ur day?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
barnabas91:

#smiles
this one that guys arent smiling, how do i get your contact number o.
lol. We need to get to know each other first na. undecided
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
CaptainECole:
am good dear.. how was ur day?
Fine dear. Sorry,am in train going to school. grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jazzlite:
lezzlie

All I see is love draped in the guise of hate!!! And I'm seeing dare2differ in a whole new light, behind her smoke of tantrums
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Free101(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Beauty
I did PMed you, there are some personal questions I do wish to ask you. I'll be honoured if you reply.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Blackfire(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

My dearest. That child can't threaten me. She doesn't know shit. She's just a teenager with a smart phone.

more like a half phone with half nothing.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by analice107: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

Exactly.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by analice107: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

Exactly.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
When u have it Afro Arabic, you have it beautiful; their definition grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by barnabas91: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
lol. We need to get to know each other first na. undecided
through nairaland?
Hmm, stalling ppl is not my thing.
Beside what is there in knowing, i don know you finish already grin
#wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Fine dear. Sorry,am in train going to school. grin
oh... Where do you school? smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
CaptainECole:
oh... Where do you school? smiley
University of detroit mercy,michigan(US). grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
University of detroit mercy,michigan(US). grin
oh... nice smiley ....well.. as an Enguneering student.. I would love to study in MIT... hoping to win a scholarship smiley I pray
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
yusufu16:
OP Is there a Christian Shuwa Arab

Very scarce.....why do u ask? Cos ur moniker sounds like a muslim name
Its easier to find fulani christians than shuwa christians
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Obiwiz:
OP, from the pictures you posted, so the shuwa-arabs in Nigeria are all rich, affluent and exotic? Yet they're mostly found in Yobe and Borno?
Just look at the exotic cars and cribs. I dare you to show us pictures of these people in average-looking regular Nigerian scenery.
Yes, no doubt, they look beautiful and ravishing. But, most very comfortable Nigerians living above average will also look good at least.

About half of the girls u see there are just common middle class ladies. many northern ladies are not like their southern counterparts who must work very hard to support their men in marriage.

Many northern muslims prefer their wives to stay at home and take care of themselves and the family.....they have more time and luxury to maintain themselves and their beauty while the man does everything
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
ibawon:
They are beautiful we get that. But they rarely agree or never agree to date a Guy outside their tribe, even if he is a MUSLIM angry

No, u are very wrong.
Any muslim can marry a shuwa arab. I have some shuwa arab friends and their guys usually complain that most of their girls marry outside their tribe.
Most Shuwa arab women are married to either hausa or kanuri men or other northern nigerian tribes. The governor of Borno state is Kanuri by tribe but his wife is shuwa arab....the last election PDP governorship candidate of Niger state is Kambari by tribe from Niger state, but his mother and wife are shuwa arabs.

I have even seen cases of Shuwa arab women marrying christian men, e.g the former governor of Taraba state Danbaba Suntai is a christian, Chamba by tribe, but his wife is a full shuwa arab muslim. ....Another rich man from my hometown in Plateau married a shuwa muslim lady while he is a christian.......Basically i think shuwa people like money a lot....most of them are business men....if u have the right cash, they will give u their daughter in marriage, they do not consider tribe at all...though many will consider religion and ability to speak hausa at least.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mblingz:
u go gather d beautiful ones wit sound background, why can't u go and take pictures of those in d villages and let see bfore we conclude........

Well, u are free to post pictures of igbo girls with sound backgrounds, lets see if they can compete with these women.....many of these women here are average middle class women FYI
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Olabinwonu:
Hi spicyjosbabe, please I'm a mulim, single and working guy, I'm in need of shuwa arab lady to marry, looking for your reply, on 08061309394, agunloyesherif@yahoo.com, my name is Sherifdeen

LoL, am not their agent oo....

But if u need a Shuwa girl....u can search for them on social networks like facebook and chat them up or better still u can go to the major northern cities like Kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Maiduguri, Zaria e.t.c......go to their major mosques on fridays since u are a muslim or go to their universities/tertiary institutions like ABU Zaria, Bayero university Kano e.t.c
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
lols
Lezzlie:
All I see is love draped in the guise of hate!!! And I'm seeing dare2differ in a whole new light, behind her smoke of tantrums
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Obiwiz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

About half of the girls u see there are just common middle class ladies. many northern ladies are not like their southern counterparts who must work very hard to support their men in marriage.

Many northern muslims prefer their wives to stay at home and take care of themselves and the family.....they have more time and luxury to maintain themselves and their beauty while the man does everything
Dat bondage bad die joor! In a world where we have superwomen all over the place - Hilary Clinton, Condolyza Rice, Merkel of Germany, Okonjo-Iweala etc, then one group of people go just dey deprive dia women of every good thing- good education, marrying them off at about age 12 or so, keep them permanently at home so dat dia only duties will be to chop prick, born and nurture pikin, wash clothes, cook food and clean house. Very unfair. A revolt is imminent. Lol
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dreblaze: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn don't mess with them hard. Harted chics. Na knives dem dey carry for that long. Black hair....themm dey cut man. Dick if u cheat on them....
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Obiwiz:

Dat bondage bad die joor! In a world where we have superwomen all over the place - Hilary Clinton, Condolyza Rice, Merkel of Germany, Okonjo-Iweala etc, then one group of people go just dey deprive dia women of every good thing- good education, marrying them off at about age 12 or so, keep them permanently at home so dat dia only duties will be to chop prick, born and nurture pikin, wash clothes, cook food and clean house. Very unfair. A revolt is imminent. Lol

Well, i myself am also against this kind of life, but u can see the advantage it has on the women. It helps them maintain their beauty while other women from other background loose theirs or find it difficult to maintain theirs......this also makes the men in the society work harder and take their work very seriously unlike in some parts of the country where their men sit around drinking all day waiting for the women to do the provision because they believe their women can work hard

But does that really mean that there are no northern muslim women who have succeeded in maintainning great careers? What abt the likes of the first female chief justice of Nigeria? Justice Aloma Mukhtar? What abt the governorship runner up of Taraba state Senator Aisha Alhassan? And many more

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by FOREXMART(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
lol excuse me, Dem no dey shyyyt ni ? abi Dem shttt no dey smell ? abeg swerve.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Adaeze003(f): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, u are free to post pictures of igbo girls with sound backgrounds, lets see if they can compete with these women.....many of these women here are average middle class women FYI

Don't you think you're taking things a bit far? Like why the comparison?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kachi19: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
More

Na wa! U be Fulani/Shuwa-Arab agent?? But abeg u can send me the number of any single one u know... I will appreciate :/
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kachi19: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2016
They're extremely beautiful. Even a blind man knows when one of these Arab gals pass him. I've met lots of them in Abuja BUT the only problem I have with them is their low English Language standard. Just 10 min of conversation or interraction with them and you'll lose your mind. Its either Hausa or Arabic and its freaking annoying
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Isahalbash(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Babaji111:
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.

see lie..chastity wetin shocked
Babaji111:
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.

see lie..chastity wetin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Obiwiz(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, i myself am also against this kind of life, but u can see the advantage it has on the women. It helps them maintain their beauty while other women from other background loose theirs or find it difficult to maintain theirs......this also makes the men in the society work harder and take their work very seriously unlike in some parts of the country where their men sit around drinking all day waiting for the women to do the provision because they believe their women can work hard

But does that really mean that there are no northern muslim women who have succeeded in maintainning great careers? What abt the likes of the first female chief justice of Nigeria? Justice Aloma Mukhtar? What abt the governorship runner up of Taraba state Senator Aisha Alhassan? And many more
You sound like a northern woman? PM me.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Olabinwonu(m): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks for replying, but please can u give some link on facebook or someone u know that can help me, thanks
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2016
I have always seen the fulani's are the most beautiful buh dahm! This ladies are fine, just too cutekiss
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
fairheven:
IF THEY ARE SUCH BEAUTIES WHY THEIR MEN LEAVE THEM AND ARE BUSY CHASING IGBO WOMEN? undecided
Bros appreciate beauty whether na your tribe or not. Haba!:->
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
den ask all ur brothers why all of them wan marry Igbo girls
So their islamization agenda go work. Dae dia may dm dae deceive you northerners get sense fa! And about the girls i go marry 1 they r sumtin else jawe, if we see truth mo talk ahm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.