Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197229 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
havennie:

Men naturally flirt with the sluts and go back to the homely cultured ladies when its time for marriage.....

Many igbo girls have made themselves sluts which money can purchase

Lol. I was expecting such a reply from an Hausa man.
Because that's what they think. People in the south may reason with you .
But people like me that is schooling and stayed in the North can only smile at your statement.

I really envy the northern girls for their ability to code, low key, ECT their slutty behavior.

It's only in the north that your wife will be a full time slut and you will have no idea .lol.

Southern sluts show what they are
Northerner sluts never show what they are , they prefer to be hypocrites (the greatest of them all).

That's why it looks like the South has more sluts. Which is very unture .

So my brother .all I can do to your statement is just smile

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kuuljay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
James4424:

Baba abeg show me how you got them chicks . currently in ABU and for some reason a Lagos bad boy like me is having a tough time with them.

Someone told me it's because I can't speak Hausa.

Abeg help a brother out .lool
lol,your first failure is letting them know you are a bad boy,most of them prefare to live on campus even though they have well furnished apartments off cam,trail them to where they read at night and play a "want to be a good friend with no strings attached" this is gonna take time and be willing to be patient,never approach them when they are with their fellow crew whether male or female always wait for the right time,and finally, which is the biggest secrete, ask for academic help from them in the library for example even when you don't need it and pretend you really need it and see how interested you will get her to be.if they don't trust you to keep your mouth shut then forget it
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Glossyclick:
shocked shocked i have always wanted to be with a Muslim woman. Damn see Beauty. Mh heart the skip sef

My brother no be only you oo
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by James4424: 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
kuuljay:
lol,your first failure is letting them know you are a bad boy,most of them prefare to live on campus even though they have well furnished apartments off cam,trail them to where they read at night and play a "want to be a good friend with no strings attached" this is gonna take time and be willing to be patient,never approach them when they are with their fellow crew whether male or female always wait for the right time,and finally, which is the biggest secrete, ask for academic help from them in the library for example even when you don't need it and pretend you really need it and see how interested you will get her to be.if they don't trust you to keep your mouth shut then forget it

Mehn thank you so much. The bad boy part was were I bleeped up big time. Sometimes I even go as far as have a sex chat with them. After that I will begin to notice them distance themselves.

It feels like their sociality is watching their even move .
So they have to be sure that the Sociality has a good impression on you.
Because if they see you as a bad boy . Automatically the girl is a slut .

Thanks alot
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by walebizz(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2017
who beauty EPP, if a female gat boobs....to hell with beauty #team_big_boobs#
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Zaigs: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ehm, Sorry OP, Shuwa Arabs are not Nigerians and I'll tell you one easy way to find out: Google it.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by geraob1: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
kolaaderin:
This picture got me shouting and praising the Lord, I will do anything to o get under her legs

Thats y they will keep "mugurising" u. grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#

That's a damn lie...Fulani women are just there very materialistic kuma and fetish
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
SpicyJosBabe:

About half of the girls u see there are just common middle class ladies. many northern ladies are not like their southern counterparts who must work very hard to support their men in marriage.

Many northern muslims prefer their wives to stay at home and take care of themselves and the family.....they have more time and luxury to maintain themselves and their beauty while the man does everything

Nope..that has change ..many of them are now entrepreneurs though they hardly go out but seriously into business
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by tolguy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
I KNW MANY OF DEM,I LIKE THEIR NATURAL LONG HAIR
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kibra4u(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
SpicyJosBabe:
Enough of the hype of fulani and Igbo women as the most beautiful women in Nigeria! Meet the Shuwa arab women (a minority Nigerian tribe women) who will give fulani and Igbo girls a run for their money anytime and anywhere.

Many Nigerians (especially southern Nigerians) may not know who the Shuwa arab people are.........The Shuwa arabs are a minority group in Nigeria found mainly in Borno & Yobe states and other states of the north, numbering around 2 million people in Nigeria. They also have other populations outside Nigeria in neighbouring countries like Chad, Cameroon e.t.c
But this thread focuses on the Shuwa arab indigenes of Nigeria alone.

Boko haram might have succeeded in terrorizing the homeland of these beautiful women, but boko haram has not succeeded in destroying their amazing beauty.

There women sabi 4uck die o........
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yoruba women will give these ones a run for their money any day. They are much prettier than igbo women but Fulani?? Hmmm not sure. And most of their pix are overedited.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by oforij(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
How do I have one as friend
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Biggseeno(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
You dont know what you are saying. They speak a plain dialect of Arabic. I speak Arabic and I live with shuwas for a while, so I know that.
SpicyJosBabe:

shuwa arabs are not arabs in the real sense. Although, yes they have some arab/berber genes just like fulanis do, but they are pure africans....their language is no way even mutually intelligible with arabic

I did not edit any picture....this was the way i got them.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by VERDA: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
joey150:
Arabs are fine naturally.
Ma problem is the beauty is one dimensioned...you all look the same way

But you over edited the picture.

And what are you trying to proove here finally?

Does the tribe suddenly want attention?

You wont show us the dozens living in ancient civilization in one mud house in the north.. Woolup pls..just wool up

Abi o...all the shuwa Abi sharwama Arabs in Nigeria are rich and fresh...isoright.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Isahalbash(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
oforij:
How do I have one as friend

Both d males nd females walk with knifes tied on dere waist. They don't hesistate to kill someone, especially d male ones. They have killed many people during there party( fannaniye) in Lagos. Their girls like runs like kilodegrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Isahalbash:

Both d males nd females walk with knifes tied on dere waist. They don't hesistate to kill someone, especially d male ones. They have killed many people during there party( fannaniye) in Lagos. Their girls like runs like kilodegrin

Kill ke? shocked shocked Are you serious man? @bold adonbilivit shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Isahalbash(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2017
exguest:

Kill ke? shocked shocked Are you serious man? @bold adonbilivit shocked shocked

Ask anyone who knows them well.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Ask anyone who knows them well.
Ewo shocked This is serious
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Isahalbash(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
exguest:

Ewo shocked This is serious

They many in lag. The girls club a lot but wen wahala burst, just run for ur life. I know many people that have died thru dem mostly, during their parties( fannaniye).

The last one dat I noticed was even a policeman who was trying to settle a disagreement btw 2 of dem, before u say; jack Robinson, one of dem had stabbed him. Naso d man just die Sara.. Last last na mai suya nd biscuit dem suffer d lost cos wen dem dey do him candle night, Dat scatter abokis suya nd propertiesgrin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Isahalbash:

They many in lag. The girls club a lot but wen wahala burst, just run for ur life. I know many people that have died thru dem mostly, during their parties( fannaniye).

The last one dat I noticed was even a policeman who was trying to settle a disagreement btw 2 of dem, before u say; jack Robinson, one of dem had stabbed him. Naso d man just die Sara.. Last last na mai suya nd biscuit dem suffer d lost cos wen dem dey do him candle night, Dat scatter abokis suya nd propertiesgrin
God just saved my head through you. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by oforij(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Isahalbash:

are you for real...how about corper

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Isahalbash(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=oforij post=63780098][/quote]

Maybe those ones are different I can't say. But the ones I know very well here in Lagos can kill ontop of ordinary girlfriend matter. if u wan befriend their girls, abeg find d one wey no get her tribeman as bf.. cos na one corner bdat.

Those that don't hv shuwa Arabs or d guys don't hv affectionz for them are free nd ok. Don't just drag gf wit dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Thanks.they are pretty,but they are fulanis.Where are the shuwas?The shuwas are actually arabs,or middle easterners
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by drizzygee(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
DY20:
wait... who says Igbo girls are the most beautiful? ... and for the fulanis... there beauty is only when they are teens or early twenties.... they will become like poor indians when they reached thirty...
guy this one weak my soul LMAO ��� WTF grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Clean the makeup waiting go remain?? grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
IamLEGEND1:
Dem shuwa bítches are pretty & all.

And dem sabi do the tin well. bt the way her relatives go drain ur bank account before dem allow you marry their daughter no be here. even igbos go bow for dem.

Regardless,dem go worship the floor Fulani babes walk on.

Fulani,we just too set die.
& I'm being totally unbiased.

*modified* it really is a small world, where you find these girls' pictures?

and the girls on the 4th & 6th pictures aren't Shuwa. they're kanuri.
see this nyamri want to be us because of our beautiful women. We will have to scrap and drain your blood to the bone marrow and even bleaching will not help your skin. You can see how difficult it is to be us, just go away maybe in your next life. Wawa lol
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
okay, cool. Do IG work on PC? I have tried to get an account there but it does not work. e b like say na only phone that thing dey work ooo which is weird.
She won't date, stop being a simp
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Quality20(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
but how about promiscuity? most beautiful girls are usually sought for flexing u know
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by wumi2017(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Every body is beautiful cheesy we Yoruba girls are beautiful too
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by tnerro1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
This ones don’t have the mark of the beast, abi dem no Dey nack head for ground like the cowwe guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.