Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (197506 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Blackfire(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

What if I am threatening your friend, what will you do about it?
Is that you again because I know you love talking to yourself angry
FVCK, it is you again
Why are you so fvcking obsessed with me?

Stop being nice/polite...I don't like you AT ALL
ah lobatan awon aye ti gba opolo eleyi ....
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by shinksKari(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
The way them go bankrupt you na only God know grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
angels09:
She sends me PM's emails and say what. No be today.

Given the way she blabs about receiving unsolicited emails from guys, one wouldn't think she sends one herself!!!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Litmus: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
They are not the most beautiful women in Nigeria.

Brainwashing is a hell of a thing. There are some blacks in the diaspora that only see beauty in terms of complexion. It does not matter if the woman looks like a heifer, as long as she is fair, she is beautiful in their estimation. It is all really white worship in disguise. If your criteria for beauty is fair complexion alone you might as well go for white women and be done.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Now that's an interesting mix!!!

I thought I read where she was ranting she doesn't do PM's .....lolz.

Duplicity if you ask me!!!

I swear to God you are a loser

If he is a true son of his father, ask him to disclose it grin

The psycho was quick to check his mailbox, he thought I have accepted his friend request

Will you like a sneak peak, sweetheart? wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
angels09:
She sends me PM's emails and say what. No be today.

I am laughing a like a madwoman right now

You are so pathetic

Do you get banned for sending foul emails? grin grin grin

I have sent another one, check your box again wink
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

I swear to God you are a loser

If he is a true son of his father, ask him to disclose it grin

The psycho was quick to check his mailbox, he thought I have accepted his friend request

Will you like a sneak peak, sweetheart? wink
Stop getting too hysterically tensed up with emotions!!!

The only thing I've lost is my inability to understand the reason why your E-life revolves around fights, cusses and drama.

For a girl that's pathetically worrisome!

And you mailed him, nope?

Yes you did.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Stop getting too hysterically tensed up with emotions!!!

The only thing I've lost is my inability to understand the reason why your E-life revolves around fights, cusses and drama.

For a girl that's pathetically worrisome!

And you mailed him, nope?

Yes you did.

I sen thim a very foul email because I got banned when I expressed my mind

Let me get hysterical o grin grin grin

I don't like fights and I don't mind either tongue

Inasmuch, you get the fvck out my business and you do not make dvmb comments

I will be all nice and good!!! grin

Did he tell you how he has quoted me again with three different monikers without introducing himself?

Ermm, will you like a sneak peek joor grin

Answer if you are present! angry

Analice107!
Blackfire!
Jazzlite!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

tongue
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

Did he tell you how he has quoted me again with three different monikers without introducing himself?

Ana.lice107!
Blac.kfire!
Jaz.zlite!
Well you quoted me right out of the blue!!!

You alone have the compulsion for leaving a trail of monikers around. This should be your 8th.

The only thing good is you don't walk in the shadows, you claim them.

So when you claimed he follows you around in varying handles, don't you pause to think that could well be you Hallucinating from the haunting demonds of delusions of persecution? grin grin grin

And what's so special if you got a PM? Fück that!!!

Before I added a later ' M' on this handle I got loads of unrelenting mails from folks here thinking I'm female.

Did I go dancing with it, nope.

Did I do a screengrab and hype my ego with it, nah.

But you, you just can't remain in the rail of sanity for long.

You love the limelight, the spot, and you'll get there anyhow, even if you'll have to dance nakêd!!!

I'll be waiting, hope you got a big ass to sway with the beat of the drums!!! grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Well you quoted me right out of the blue!!!

You alone have the compulsion for leaving a trail of monikers around. This should be your 8th.

The only thing good is you don't walk in the shadows, you claim them.

So when you claimed he follows you around in varying handles, don't you pause to think that could well be you Hallucinating from the haunting demonds of delusions of persecution? grin grin grin

And what's so special if you got a PM? Fück that!!!

Before I added a later ' M' on this handle I got loads of unrelenting mails from folks here thinking I'm female.

Did I go dancing with it, nope.

Did I do a screengrab and hype my ego with it, nah.

But you, you just can't remain in the rail of sanity for long.

You love the limelight, the spot, and you'll get there anyhow, even if you'll have to dance nakêd!!!

I'll be waiting, hope you got a big ass to sway with the beat of the drums!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Don't be da..ft

I got a pm. I did not respond.

He started following me, commenting on all my posts and attacking him. He would even beg me to respond
I ignored him
Sent a pm again. I replied NICELY and POLITELY
But no, he continued. he would attack me, call me out, asked me to do this or no to do that etc shocked
I warned him but the psycho wouldn't listen
In other words, he said he wants to be friends, I said no and he decided to start attacking me and commenting on my posts.
I have ignored him for far too long grin
I get craze too
grin

Teach him how to get a woman joor grin

Will you like a sneak peek angry, grin

Answer joor abi something dey wrong with you angry
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Dklef(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
LOL. They cute
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

grin grin grin

Don't be da..ft

I got a pm. I did not respond.

He started following me, commenting on all my posts and attacking him. He would even beg me to respond
I ignored him
Sent a pm again. I replied NICELY and POLITELY
But no, he continued. he would attack me, call me out, asked me to do this or no to do that etc shocked
I warned him but the psycho wouldn't listen
I have ignored him for far too long grin

Teach him how to get a woman joor grin

Will you like a sneak peek angry, grin

Answer joor abi something dey wrong with you angry

A sneak-peek of a mail will be illegible!!!

So you just unwittingly told me you can't shake a toaster off? If I'm to believe your tall tales!

And the only way you felt to shake him off of your tail is to come public , in the face of dozens of other options?

Damn, you lack grace and polish!!!

Ehm, here's what: you ration alittle bit of your cussing abilities into unlearning all the load of unfeminine deportments you've accumulated along your guttersnipe peerage and start learning the ico-cold demeanour of true ladies.

Now that works alot.

You should thank me now.

But your next post will still bear the fire of discord that never wants to part with you grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
No be small thing o!
You gatz package well before you approach them.

and ironically, they're the ones who over-hype theirselves.... coining the term 'shuwa-Arabs' when the actual name is just 'shuwa'.

but make i keep quiet,make O.P no think say I dey do bad belle.but the babes tight no be small cheesy

Na wa oOH! So if what you are saying is true; then thank God for saving me from this kind potential economic Tsunami because I was recently introduced to one and fortunately for me it ended quickly; otherwise by now my bank accounts would have been reading bankruptcy no funds available - LOL. thank you Lord!

But on a serious note, I think their beauty is very often short lived and limited to their spinster days; but quickly degenerating once they start enjoying the comforts of married life; especially after child birth because they have a natural tendency to grow fat and lose shape - which is not appealing to most of us who have no taste for Orobos. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
A sneak-peek of a mail will be illegible!!!

So you just unwittingly told me you can't shake a toaster off? If I'm to believe your tall tales!

And the only way you felt to shake him off of your tail is to come public , in the face of dozens of other options?

Damn, you lack grace and polish!!!

Ehm, here's what: you ration alittle bit of your cussing abilities into unlearning all the load of unfeminine deportments you've accumulated along your guttersnipe peerage and start learning the ico-cold demeanour of true ladies.

Now that works alot.

You should thank me now.

But your next post will still bear the fire of discord that never wants to part with you grin

grin grin grin grin

Is he the first person to send me pms?

The answer is No

But he is the first one, I would attack and expose publicly after BEING NICE AND POLITE grin grin grin

I kukuma warn the guy too o.

Did I tell you i have grace and polish sef undecided

It is strictly reserved for those who deserve them grin

*Flips her curly hair kiss*

I think I am enjoying this far too much

Teach him to stop harassing women biko!!!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by concIz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kkk
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

grin grin grin grin

Is he the first person to send me pms?

The answer is No

But he is the first one, I would attack and expose publicly after BEING NICE AND POLITE grin grin grin

I kukuma warn the guy too o.

Did I tell you i have grace and polish sef undecided

It is strictly reserved for those who deserve them grin

*Flips her curly hair kiss*

I think I am enjoying this far too much

Teach him to stop harassing women biko!!!
I don't have a nice reputation in NL.

I'm an inexorable flirt!!! But beauty and brains are my criterion for interest! So there's nothing I can teach him.

But your reaction seems all smoke and mirrors to me!!!

Epic feud often begat heated romance, firstEva and I.

Who was to tell me I was reacting from the depths of emotions I couldn't see for what it was?

And you are doing the same, beneath your angst and need for revenge is the smouldering embers of fires of love and curiosity!!!

I Stoke it further, you'll see you don't truelly hate the guy!!

Perhaps, your only misgiving is because you just can't ignore him; he has a unique way of sitting on your nerves!!!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by analice107: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

@dare2differ are u threatening my friend?
My dearest. That child can't threaten me. She doesn't know shit. She's just a teenager with a smart phone.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
mynd1 jealousy grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
I don't have a nice reputation in NL.

I'm an inexorable flirt!!! But beauty and brains are my criterion for interest! So there's nothing I can teach him.

But your reaction seems all smoke and mirrors to me!!!

Epic feud often begat heated romance, firstever and I.

Who was to tell me I was reacting from the depths of emotions I couldn't see for what it was?

And you are doing the same, beneath your angst and need for revenge is the smouldering embers of fires of love and curiosity!!!

I Stoke it further, you'll see you don't truelly hate the guy!!

Perhaps, your only misgiving is because you just can't ignore him; he has a unique way of sitting on your nerves!!!

God forbid I like that thing

A psycho that won't get off your back, God forbid!

If I liked him, I would have encouraged him when it initially started. It took a while before I told off but he wouldn't listen. He continued.

Do you know any guy on this forum that attacks a lady with different monikers because she doesn't want to be friends? shocked

Did you read the part where I said 'i ignored him when he started stalking me'. I have never encouraged him. i just decided to start my own when I got tired of ignoring him.

When I hate someone. I would treat them worse than the way I treat my used pads. I find it hard to switch emotions like that and it would definitely not be for a psycho!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

God forbid I like that thing

A psycho that won't get off your back, God forbid!

If I liked him, I would have encouraged him when it initially started. It took a while before I told off but he wouldn't listen. He continued.

Do you know any guy on this forum that attacks a lady with different monikers because she doesn't want to be friends? shocked

Did you read the part where I said 'i ignored him when he started stalking me'. I have never encouraged him. i just decided to start my own when I got tired of ignoring him.

When I hate someone. I would treat them worse than the way I treat my used pads. I find it hard to switch emotions like that and it would definitely not be for a psycho!
grin grin grin I expected this exact response: outright denial!!!

When dragonking and synz pointed me to my betraying emotions, I did what you just did; I denied what everyone saw! grin grin grin

Oh, and, girls often react violently to guys who broke down their defences faster than they do to guys who don't stir any raw emotions within.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
cock...s**ck* I saw praxis posts you pM'ed him hysterically

dare2differ:

Analice107!
Blackfire!
Jazzlite!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

When dragonking and synz pointed me to my betraying emotions, I did what you just did; I denied what everyone saw! grin grin grin

Oh, and, girls often react violently to guys who broke down their defences faster than they do to the guys who don't stir any raw emotions within.

Then you do not know me yet

lets assume that I am not speaking for myself, from what people tell me about myself

There is no fvkcing way I would

Girls can be different from guys. But there would be exceptions. I am part of that exceptions.

My personality trait screams no
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think both of em should just have a make up sex and let's breathe

Lezzlie:

Oh, and, girls often react violently to guys who broke down their defences faster than they do to guys who don't stir any raw emotions within.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
pleaase stop derailing this thread you wanna ride the guy please go ahead....dont PM sum1 and come here with the holier than thou attitude..... please

dare2differ:

Then you do not know me yet

lets assume that I am not speaking for myself, from what people tell me about myself

There is no fvkcing way I would

Girls can be different from guys. But there would be exceptions. I am part of that exceptions.

My personality trait screams no
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Lezzlie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jazzlite:
I think both of em should just have a make up sex and let's breathe

They have that fück coming a long way. The steam of emotions behind their cuss-words and email leaks will be expelled in one shattering fùck of forgiveness. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
yea right bro I can imagine the guy tearing the hijab'd bugger

Lezzlie:
They have that fück coming a long way. The steam of emotions behind their cuss-words and email leaks will be expelled in one shattering fùck of forgiveness. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Jazzlite: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
lezzlie

dare2differ:

What if I am threatening your friend, what will you do about it?
Is that you again because I know you love talking to yourself angry
FVCK, it is you again
Why are you so fvcking obsessed with me?
Stop being nice/polite...I don't like you AT ALL
Blackfire:

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by SHOCK7(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
u not looking bad though, how u doing?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
SHOCK7:
u not looking bad though, how u doing?
Thanks. I am fine sir. U?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
CaptainECole:
mynd1 jealousy grin grin grin
Nah my dear. How r u today?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Babaji111:
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.
lol no mind them. "Jam na"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.