Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (14192 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Holywizard:
I cum dey here dey waste my sperm 4 nylon

cheesy Go pump some stomachs dude grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
Aww! The thing is the love flow between women and their babies melt my heart. Mimzy , are you getting a baby soon? I can give you triplets if you don't mind wink

Hehehe. Lolz.no. not anytime soon grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm. My dear, its not easy to be a wife either o...
She goes to work
Takes care of d children
Cooks for you
Tries to keep in shape
Cleans d house
Satisfies your sexual urges, she dares not say no
Your friends will come over,she has to make them feel at home.
Your in-laws will throw different shades at her, she has to swallow it all up and be STRONG!!!
AT TIMES YOU WILL EVEN FORGET TO APPRECIATE HER.
Abeg, woman dey try, I could go on and on
clap for yourself. grin

Men no try abi?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
clap for yourself. grin

Men no try abi?

No I didn't say that, but you have to give kudos to women.. We dey try haba.
We are your mothers, sisters, best friends, lover, confidant, teachers, guardians.. e.t.c grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2016
See your precious.

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutting the cord.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

No I didn't say that, but you have to give kudos to women.. We dey try haba.
We are your mothers, sisters, best friends, lover, confidant, teachers, guardians. . e.t.c grin
oh! really?
Impress me and be my wife then, show me what it takes to be the woman u preached smiley
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
A father congratulating his son.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
I dedicate this poem to my beautiful mother who has helped me through all my struggles and is the most important person in my life. And to all mothers out there in the world

To be a mother is not an easy task,
yet you do it proudly everyday no matter what is asked.
You have turned your baby into a beautiful young lady.
You were there for me since the very beginning and saved me countless tears.
The pushy and wise advice you gave will carry me through the years.
With my every mistake or wrongful deed,
you were always there to understand.
You put no limits on my dreams or anything else I wish to do.
You never forget to say you care or that you love me to.
The smile and tears upon your face when I achieve provides me with more value in my heart then you'd ever believe.
There is no other person that will shape my heart the way you've done,
your job finished perfectly for your precious daughters and sons.
We have had a rocky road through triumph and catastrophe, hard time and despair,
but not a single moment of time of not having a wonderful mother there.
You have always put in your last with love and my whole life is not enough time for me to repay you.
We always put our disagreements to the side and manage to make it through.
I know that my teen years have driven you crazy but you have guided me with assurance along the way.
You have given me comfort and certainty with every breath I take within the day.
Your little girl is growing up but your baby girl will always remain deep inside me.
There are not enough words that can thank you for everything you have helped me emotionally and physically.
I have my whole future ahead of me and you are the women that has led me and guided me towards the proper path.
How can one simple day prove that much thanks and love to someone who has pushed this far and still is working her way?

Click like if you love your mother kiss IYANIWURA, BABA NI JIGI.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
A cute mum.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Hehehe. Lolz.no. not anytime soon grin
but why not Mimzy?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Happy moment.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
oh! really?
Impress me and be my wife then, show me what it takes to be the woman u preached smiley
angry
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
oh! really?

Hehehe. Don't derail this thread na. See wooing technique grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Hehehe. Don't derail this thread na. See wooing technique grin
smiley
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Aremu01(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
This is breathtaking
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Explorers:
A father congratulating his son.
So heartwarming grin ... Gives me sweet nostalgia of home!
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Gee! Cant wait to get pregnant!...at the right time tho. Aint no bloody way I'm having less than 4 babies. He better be ready!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2016
water delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
That perfect moment between a father and his first child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Cute

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2016
A star is born.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Came in sac.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:
Gee! Cant wait to get pregnant!...at the right time tho. Aint no bloody way I'm having less than 4 babies. He better be ready!
If u ask me, I'm cockready to give u triplets today grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Explorers:
That perfect moment between a father and his first child.

The man be like after all these years of waiting for you!

You know what son, I'm gonna love u *wipes tears* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by xynerise: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Geez! It was a terrible experience....I was there
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2016
The moment the guy cant take the pain anymore. "I dont think i have the heart to be with her in the labour."

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Beautiful moment: Father and child seeing for the first time.

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Electronzeez(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
but having sex no scare u? Who should be scared, you or the lady you are pounding? grin cheesy

please don't corrupt me , I don't understand what you are saying .
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by oseiwe(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
methinks CS will be beta, numb d woman, bring out d baby witout stress, clean n clear d womb, mother's belly stays flat afterwards
d pains no go let my woman get choice grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by kaziblake(f): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
I dedicate this poem to my beautiful mother who has helped me through all my struggles and is the most important person in my life. And to all mothers out there in the world

To be a mother is not an easy task,
yet you do it proudly everyday no matter what is asked.
You have turned your baby into a beautiful young lady.
You were there for me since the very beginning and saved me countless tears.
The pushy and wise advice you gave will carry me through the years.
With my every mistake or wrongful deed,
you were always there to understand.
You put no limits on my dreams or anything else I wish to do.
You never forget to say you care or that you love me to.
The smile and tears upon your face when I achieve provides me with more value in my heart then you'd ever believe.
There is no other person that will shape my heart the way you've done,
your job finished perfectly for your precious daughters and sons.
We have had a rocky road through triumph and catastrophe, hard time and despair,
but not a single moment of time of not having a wonderful mother there.
You have always put in your last with love and my whole life is not enough time for me to repay you.
We always put our disagreements to the side and manage to make it through.
I know that my teen years have driven you crazy but you have guided me with assurance along the way.
You have given me comfort and certainty with every breath I take within the day.
Your little girl is growing up but your baby girl will always remain deep inside me.
There are not enough words that can thank you for everything you have helped me emotionally and physically.
I have my whole future ahead of me and you are the women that has led me and guided me towards the proper path.
How can one simple day prove that much thanks and love to someone who has pushed this far and still is working her way?

Click like if you love your mother kiss IYANIWURA, BABA NI JIGI.
Mimzy thanks for this.
Especially my very own mother who is working hard to make sure me and my siblings will become better people in the society and she has been doing it alone right from birth.
IYANIWURA.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Do We Define A Nagging Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.