Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (14193 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Electronzeez:

please don't corrupt me , I don't understand what you are saying .
if I hear grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sai WOMEN
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by hanubarbie(f): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Awww,can't wait to be a mummy kiss
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
explorers lemme put jara for u... wink :-)

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Rich4god(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
This thread never hit FP...
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Ajewealth123(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Explorers:
A mother watches her baby take its first breaths in a picture titled 'In between two worlds,' by Alexandra Kayy from Los Angeles.
the Pickin be like, HA NA NIGERIA O,PUSH ME BACK I NO COME AGAIN
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Ligxy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, come and see something. Or are you not yet tired of Linda Ikeji vs wizkid?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Ligxy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wow! just wow! God bless you Sile, for this.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by aolumaxi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
lalasticlala. Oya nw......
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:
Gee!
Cant wait to get pregnant!...at the right time tho.
Aint no bloody way I'm having less than 4 babies.
He better be ready!

There's really no cause for alarm. I'll wait for you. I'm not ready as well, let me gather something first before I propose

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
God bless my mum, sister, ladyfriends, my future wife and future daughter(s)
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

There's really no cause for alarm. I'll wait for you. I'm not ready as well, let me gather something first before I propose
LOL
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

LOL

cheesy don't mind my naughty self
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

cheesy don't mind my naughty self
It's nothing
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

It's nothing

Your day's cool, yh?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

Your day's cool, yh?
Nah...yours?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

Nah...yours?

Not cool as well. You're having a hectic day?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

Not cool as well. You're having a hectic day?
Birthday eve crisis
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

Birthday eve crisis

Vat ze fuçk! I didn't even know tomorrow's ur birthday. Ehm... sorry for the crisis grin it's normal. What am I going to do now... **scratches head for ideas**
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

Vat ze fuçk! I didn't even know tomorrow's ur birthday. Ehm... sorry for the crisis grin it's normal. What am I going to do now... **scratches head for ideas**
Lol
There's no way you could've known.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Akshow: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
If na Linda and wizkid tweeter rants now e for Don reach front page. Dumbaarrzzee mods
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

Lol
There's no way you could've known.

You're right. HBD in advance kiss
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now i understand y mothers r always so over protective over their kids. Ma, i love u sooo much. Baba God sir, may u kindly give me de gift of being someone's mother one day, but i pray dat i dnt go thru wat most mothers go thru Lord, may u bring my baby on a plane, i will go fetch him @ de airport
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

You're right. HBD in advance kiss
Thank you
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

Thank you

You're welcome
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

You're welcome
I read your diary and I had teary eyes. The emotions were raw,you are a good and honest writer.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by duke59(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
i can relate dear. it is not easy at all. Our mothers are SUPERHEROES . I pray that they live long enough to reap the fruits of their hard labour.

A big amen to dis
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

I read your diary and I had teary eyes.
The emotions were raw,you are a good and honest writer.

Please......
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:

I read your diary and I had teary eyes.
The emotions were raw,you are a good and honest writer.

Wow, thanks for the honest comment. I'm humbled cry
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm. My dear, its not easy to be a wife either o...
She goes to work
Takes care of d children
Cooks for you
Tries to keep in shape
Cleans d house
Satisfies your sexual urges, she dares not say no
Your friends will come over,she has to make them feel at home.
Your in-laws will throw different shades at her, she has to swallow it all up and be STRONG!!!
AT TIMES YOU WILL EVEN FORGET TO APPRECIATE HER.
Abeg, woman dey try, I could go on and on
Gosh!!!!! You're incredibly beautiful

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Gosh!!!!! You're incredibly beautiful

Awww.. Thank u sir.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Do We Define A Nagging Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.