Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (14204 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2016
God bless my mama. explorers, yuah too much

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

If u ask me, I'm cockready to give u triplets today grin
Triplets would be hot potato! But now is not the right time.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2016
i can relate dear. it is not easy at all. Our mothers are SUPERHEROES . I pray that they live long enough to reap the fruits of their hard labour.

kaziblake:
Mimzy thanks for this.
Especially my very own mother who is working hard to make sure me and my siblings will become better people in the society and she has been doing it alone right from birth.
IYANIWURA.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol. A bitter sweet experience would best describe it wink

xynerise:
Geez! It was a terrible experience....I was there
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by xynerise: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
Lol. A bitter sweet experience would best describe it wink

You are right....the end of the struggles was sweet cheesy
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Funjosh(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2016
The moment of pains, tears and joy.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by iykekelvins(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2016
All I can say is

GOD BLESS MY MOTHER wink
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by iykekelvins(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
i can relate dear. it is not easy at all. Our mothers are SUPERHEROES . I pray that they live long enough to reap the fruits of their hard labour.

Amen Sister
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by kaziblake(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:

Amen
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by whitecloth: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Explorers:
water delivery.
Explorers:
Came in sac.
Explorer, please explain o which one is water delivery and baby in sac? when I was
young as a Yoruba boy they taught us name and there birth instance, e.g a child with dread lock is called Dada and so on, is that what that sac picture is talking about?
You're still the best thing ever to happen to NL.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2016
big hug wink

iykekelvins:
Amen Sister
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
beautiful but some of those pictures are disturbing...

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Water Birth:

Water birth is childbirth that occurs in water. Proponents believe water birth results in a more relaxed, less painful experience that promotes a midwife-led model of care.Water birth offers perineal support for a birthing mother, which decreases the risk of tearing and reduces the use of episiotomy.

A water birth means at least part of your labor, delivery, or both happen while you’re in a birth pool filled with warm water. It can take place in a hospital, a birthing center, or at home. A doctor, nurse-midwife, or midwife helps you through it.

Baby born in amniotic sac:

The amniotic sac is a thin but durable membrane filled with fluid which helps keep a baby warm and safe from bumps during pregnancy.
When it breaks, this is typically referred to as a woman's 'waters breaking' shortly before she gives birth. So if a baby is born with the amniotic sac fully intact, it is usually an incredible moment as the infant remains peacefully curled up inside his watery cocoon, unaware he is no longer inside the womb.

I hope this helps smiley

whitecloth:

Explorer, please explain o which one is water delivery and baby in sac? when I was
young as a Yoruba boy they taught us name and there birth instance, e.g a child with dread lock is called Dada and so on, is that what that sac picture is talking about?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by iykekelvins(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
big hug wink
Yeah cheesy
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
whitecloth:

Water birth or delivery is childbirth that occurs in water(Bath tub or pool). It's practiced because they believe it reduces pain of labor.

Amniotic sac, commonly called bag of water is the sac in which the fetus develops. It is a thin but tough transparent pair of membranes that hold a developing embryo(and later fetus) until shortly before birth. It breaks shortly before birth, but in rare cases it comes out intact with the baby still inside like seen in the attached photo.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Mother giving birth naturally by water birth.

Being a photographer is one of the greatest jobs in the world. You get the chance to capture wonderful moments in your camera which eventually will become a great memory to treasure.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2016
In labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Pushing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
A mum still attached to her baby.

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Not easy shocked
Thank God for mothers smiley
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
You see why Women are Unique, The Man will just enjoy himself, deposit his sperm and run, the woman will be the one to carry the baby for 9months and deliver the child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
God bless every mum.

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2016
A cert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by augster(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg who get hankie?cry

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
When it's coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
This is what I want most in life, the day I'll carry my babies in my arms.

Shout out to all the supermoms out there. E no easy.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by sweetheart01(f): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2016
...awwww!...I can't stop crying,...

when I become a mom,I will love my child more Dan anyfin in d world!....am still in a fix why someone will throw her child after passing through dis pain!,no matter ur condition!

may God bless our mom!...dey are d best gift in dis life!smiley

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by kaziblake(f): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Can't wait to be a mother
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2016
sexynabila:
can't wait to experience it also...but not d C Section ...
This ur dp naa die oooo. So cute hmmmmm
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2016
looking at how everything occurs, i am awed.
hmmmmmm .... a fool say in his heart, there's no God...
# Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2016
omg I need tissues.. this is so emotional for me..

I just can't wait to experience this.. that first moment I will see my first child after birth.. just too incredible.. I await that day God pls!

this might sound silly.. but why do babies always cry after birth.. are they going through pains like the mother?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.