Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. (14191 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by aprilwise(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love and respect mothers. they go through death to give life.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Polar3: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
God bless our mommas..
Boy,thats one lil' niggga on pic3 hehehe..
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Polar3: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Persephenee:
Gee! Cant wait to get pregnant!...at the right time tho. Aint no bloody way I'm having less than 4 babies. He better be ready!

*adjusts tie..
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Electronzeez(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
if I hear grin

bros dem send you , my uncle de nairaland na , oya abeg go modify your previous post .
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Adesiji77: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2016
Awesome smiley
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Thank you

Happy birthday grin grin grin. I wish you longevity nd prosperity ma'am
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

Happy birthday grin grin grin. I wish you longevity nd prosperity ma'am
Good Morning!
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Good Morning!

Good morning. How r u doing today?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

Good morning. How r u doing today?
Great...you?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by TheSociopath(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Great...you?

Feeling good. What are the programmes lined up for today?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

Feeling good. What are the programmes lined up for today?
I'm not feeling today at all,to know why go to my new thread and tell me what you think.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kai. Why allow a child at the scene of a birth? That ish can be traumatizing na.

I trust myself. My births will be in a sterile hospital with only my mother, doctors and nurses in attendance.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Great...you?
Happy birthday
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
ladokuntlad:
Happy birthday
Whoa...thank you. You found out from the posts?
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Whoa...thank you.
You found out from the posts?
yup

after u and ur supposed NL boo derailed d thread finish
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by adedapo1994: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
PROBLEMS OF SCHOOL GIRL KIDNAPPING AROUND THE WORLD earthsgeo..com/2016/04/no-to-school-girls-kidnap.html
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
ladokuntlad:
yup
after u and ur supposed NL boo derailed d thread finish
LOL We are sorry!
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

LOL
We are sorry!
no probs
dnt let me b in same train.

Am xpecting a supposed thread/dairy as regards ur day oo
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm. My dear, its not easy to be a wife either o...
She goes to work
Takes care of d children
Cooks for you
Tries to keep in shape
Cleans d house
Satisfies your sexual urges, she dares not say no
Your friends will come over,she has to make them feel at home.
Your in-laws will throw different shades at her, she has to swallow it all up and be STRONG!!!
AT TIMES YOU WILL EVEN FORGET TO APPRECIATE HER.
Abeg, woman dey try, I could go on and on
she dares not say NO

LoL! that's almost laughable dear...grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ladokuntlad:
no probs dnt let me b in same train.

Am xpecting a supposed thread/dairy as regards ur day oo
Anyhow sha
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
sweetie, i hope you know that a man cannot be accused of Rape by his own wife under the Nigerian Law?

Estharfabian:
she dares not say NO

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
she dares not say NO

...she must be joking sad undecided
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Explorers:
A labour of love, Beauty and agony of childbirth is captured in incredible images that show screaming mothers, and C-sections.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3446665/Beauty-agony-childbirth-captured-incredible-images-screaming-mothers-C-sections-serene-underwater-deliveries.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/17-intimate-photos-that-show-birth-is-beautiful-in-all-forms_us_56af9811e4b0b8d7c2300098

Pinterest.com/deliveyphotography

1. Images of women giving birth were entered into the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers (IAPBP) 2016 competition. First place went to Belgian photographer Marijke Thoen for her black and white image 'underwater birth' showing a baby with curly hair being delivered.

You posted ur introduction pics some time back and now newborns... It is well o....
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

You posted ur introduction pics some time back and now newborns... It is well o....

Lol..
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
sweetie, i hope you know that a man cannot be accused of Rape by his own wife under the Nigerian Law?

lol. seriously? shocked

well, what would I be doing with such man in the first place?

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
chimkaire:
...she must be joking sad undecided
grin; grin
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by whitecloth: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
Water Birth: Baby born in amniotic sac: hope it help
yes it does, thanks so much, If i may ask what did you study, am a physicist.
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Daniel2289(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
What a Wonderful God!!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Thandobaby(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
They adorable pix
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by Explorers(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Thandobaby:
They adorable pix

Yea, thanks
Re: Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. by skelewu404(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2016
pretydiva:
Abeg click like 4 all d mothers in d whole world kiss. It ain't a small something shocked
so when u finally get all the likes u r begging for use them to cook stew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Do We Define A Nagging Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.