Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50873 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by searchng4love: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
he is a ONE man army.

Beetobee:

With your kind of admiration for an animal dressed like a human, I wonder. I just wonder... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?

Your fears are baseless. With respect.
1. The projects will be tied to bonds that will pay off the interest and principal on the bonds
2. The projects are for targetted infrastructure that produces cash flows into perpetuity, provides employment and allows distribution of wealth into a nook and cranny of the country
3. The domestication of the Chinese currency reduces the burden on dollars as a means of financing 70% of our trade import bill.
4. It is better better Partner with the Chinese than to be enslaved to the IMF who will place us understand SAP conditions. Devaluation, austerity an opening our ports to all manner of foreign goods
5, China requires a big trading partner in Africa, it cannot bully Nigeria but it can join us with Brazil and India to create a new economic order for developing economies.

Have no fear. Nigeria is on track.

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
modath:

Nope... why? Hope it's not the misos?
What's misos? I found out today she has deactivated.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by menacetosociety: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
shamecurls:

Why compare wood with metal?

Fayose is better than all the Eastern Governors combined together. He is the perfect candidate to rule over Biafra as he is far competent than the sole called Eastern governors.
This is bad
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol tufiakwa gi..... I mebi go..... Ajo nwa

lol.... nne hapugodi ihe ahu. i'm a good guy, ighotago?
gwam eziokwu obu inaghi alike imicha ihe?
umu ihe babana na cucumber nke buru ibu oo. kiss
obughikwa ndi obere a ha ka chewing stick

look!..agam alike inye gi this cucumber and iga alike kwa ya cheesy.. trust me
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by xavier047: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

your height just nailed me, i love tall ladies *crying*. facially you killed it, i just wanna believe the heart is perfect kiss
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii, all because of ponmo, na him you come dey behave like this grin

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by shamsuRana(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

Ok o! The end shall justify the means.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
This man called fayose thinks Nigeria is bound to remain in the era of counting kpomo and buying boli and ekpa like he does. We want more and we will become more under the right leadership and Buhari is doing just fine.

Is he so crazy to assume that China has any sentiments towards Nigeria besides business and profit? China is the most populous nation in the world while Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world and that alone is investment worthy.

In the investment or partnership world you give something to get something....what you give may not be too comfortable for you to do but when you weigh the benefit down the line then it would be worth it. FAYOSE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DERANGED FOR REAL.

Speaking on behalf of Ekiti people I hereby donate Ayodele Fayose to the people of Benue state let him go and fight for Agatu.

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by modath(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
What's misos? I found out today she has deactivated.

Misogynists... na wah ooo, the "real" females just dey reduce!! If she really did, I like her way, no attention seeking involved!!!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by coolrose(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
What Fayose cannot take from opposition is what he is doing to opposition. Whatever is sown will be reaped (law of nature).

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by kceewhyte(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jimi23:

What you are indirectly insinuating is that all the governors in Igboland are worse than morons because Fayose is a brainless mo-ron.
your words is following u back home
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Lexxyla: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is writing to stop the loan and the stupid bastard collected 9.6billion bailout last year without even paying pensioners and some other people that the money was meant for plunging Ekiti state into more debt. He's either an hypocrite or a deranged human being.

No sane person takes him serious anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Osgilliat(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
The thunder that will strike Fayose is waiting for his tenure to be over, his immunity will be over very soon and he will feel the wrath of the consequences of his past atrocities. There won't be no where for him to run, he will sweat profusely with nobody to come to his aide, he will run from one lawyer to another like Saraki,but doom will be spelt on his political career.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't play opposition but when you start doing it at the expense of the masses then you are off course.
When his colleagues were sharing our yam, he kept mute because he also enjoyed it in billions, now that there is no more business as usual you are here crying foul. I bet you never anticipated the change government, it hits all of dem like a goddamn Hiroshima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by scully95: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fayose-writes-chinese-govt-not-to-give-loan-to-nigeria/142494.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ixWIrOIk_f8/VikQFwk4GiI/AAAAAAACH8Q/0B0sgeJOb8g/s1600/Buhari%2BFayose.png[/img]

Nigerians take note.. These are the puppets in our system.. Installed by pentagon/anglozionist empire.. Ppl like this must never lead that country.. If you want Nigeria out of this anglozionist scourge.. Another one is Saraki and I just want to make sense senator..

These guys are foreign crooks... Take note.. The previous administration, the foreign puppet at apex of power during GEJ was NOI.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yamfula: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?
You are asking if apc are trying to enslave us? So you are not yet seeing the hand writing on board? Can you point to any creditable indivisual in apc? The Chinese may probably want to approved the loan in order to over run the US, but I believe in prayer. Go down on your kneels, pray that the same God that turned the IMF loan should as well turn this loan. Apc just want to share the money and enslave us. Take a critical look at apc, if you see any significate encnomic plan other than continuous lies and propaganda.
Have you ever seen where a SAN, a lawyer is made to head a very complex and highly technical ministry like power? It is not done. It is done to favour Fashola, his god father etc and it is purely political and not based on moving this country forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ogmaskman: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro you might be right to some extent, but be dat as it may be, think about dis, when you dont have a budget signed/passed into law and you are going to borrow, what does that tells you?

My brother the Chinese don't care much about that. They have their strategy worked out already. they know that our lawmakers are not reliable too.
Do you know that a large chuck of the money will come in form of direct project execution by Chinese firms. Believe me the Chinese are very intelligent pple. They know what Nigeria will look like in 30yrs from now. They are not doing us a favour persay by granting us loans rather they benefit more from the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
modath:

Misogynists... na wah ooo, the "real" females just dey reduce!! If she really did, I like her way, no attention seeking involved!!!
so sad!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by abacus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Anybody taking that fo.ol serious is insane. While PMB was away in US soliciting foreign help for my dear country Nigeria. Fayose and his friend Kashamu and others gathered orisirisi girls..opios in Best Western hotel along Ahmadu Bello way.. opposite bar beach.. 2 fridays ago. Believe me that is the largest collection of babes gathered under 1 roof I ever witnessed. Imagine the same man distracting PMB.. please don't let us take him serious again.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

Abeg go for a biopsy...... gringrin

Make una no vex oooo those with low level of understanding grin quoting me..... I simply meant that HIS BRAIN D LEAK
so u dey AFIKPO here dey confuse us like Patrick obahiagbon?

Jokwa!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
xavier047:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii, all because of ponmo, na him you come dey behave like this grin
its worth the struggle bro lipsrsealed
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by quackmaire: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Fayose our mentor!!

He will be our Vice president 2019!!

God bless Fayose

God bless Sheriff

God bless PDP

I like dis man called Fayose because he's not like other BRAIN-WASHED yorubas and buharists....
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by moneymins(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

Na God go punnish fayose. Na your family voice fayose be ok.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by benedictnsi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Daniel058:
so u dey AFIKPO here dey confuse us like Patrick obahiagbon?

Jokwa!

Lol nwerem kaa oo o di agaa??
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by wacoj(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is making just want to make 'common sense'
Haters can go and hug transformer at ogbomosho.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by PUMPIN11(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!

same to ur generation!!!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by RealPhoenix(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kristi Jesu angryKristi Jesu
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
ogmaskman:

My brother the Chinese don't care much about that. They have their strategy worked out already. they know that our lawmakers are not reliable too.
Do you know that a large chuck of the money will come in form of direct project execution by Chinese firms. Believe me the Chinese are very intelligent pple. They know what Nigeria will look like in 30yrs from now. They are not doing us a favour persay by granting us loans rather they benefit more from the relationship.

You're right on these bro, but my fear is that the Chinese might just take us for a ride and choose to give us sub-standard, due to the fact that we have no choice, dat is the implicatn I fear for.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by scully95: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
yamfula:
You are asking if apc are trying to enslave us? So you are not yet seeing the hand writing on board? Can you point to any creditable indivisual in apc? The Chinese may probably want to approved the loan in order to over run the US, but I believe in prayer. Go down on your kneels, pray that the same God that turned the IMF loan should as well turn this loan. Apc just want to share the money and enslave us. Take a critical look at apc, if you see any significate encnomic plan other than continuous lies and propaganda.
Have you ever seen where a SAN, a lawyer is made to head a very complex and highly technical ministry like power? It is not done. It is done to favour Fashola, his god father etc and it is purely political and not based on moving this country forward.

How could people type this type of post ?
Pls be informed.. Please please.. China giving loan is totally different from the way IMF gives loan..IMF preffer to give loan to service your debt more than anything. They dictates what goes into what and when.. This is what you don't get. if you need money for Education for example which is where I think the chunck of the budget should ago after deffense, IMF will never ever drop 1 kobo for education for example..

China does opposite.. It gives money and provide know how and man power to fix the projects. So how do you want to run away with money that will eventually be used to purchase most of the materials from Chinese company ?

China drops 70% to complete a project while Nigeria drops 30%.. This is how China has funnded a lot of projects in Nigeria up till now. This is what the empire of lies hate the most and the reason it wantsto checkmate China by building Africom base everywhere.. Na Africom base we wan chop ? Very selfish dieing empire,.

Compare to the useless IMF that preffers to keep your total generation in debt thereby prolonging the death of the fiat regime. Once you are in the Phere of Pentagon, you will forever remain indebted until the whole system collasp..

China does the opposite of that ok.. bY the way Dollar will eventually falldue to the fiat system cos the wars are being checkmatted now in Syria and Ukraine.. That alone means the beginging of the fall of the empire of lies, scam, fraud and deceit. The anglozonist empire's fall

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
greenpasture:

Your fears are baseless. With respect.
1. The projects will be tied to bonds that will pay off the interest and principal on the bonds
2. The projects are for targetted infrastructure that produces cash flows into perpetuity, provides employment and allows distribution of wealth into a nook and cranny of the country
3. The domestication of the Chinese currency reduces the burden on dollars as a means of financing 70% of our trade import bill.
4. It is better better Partner with the Chinese than to be enslaved to the IMF who will place us understand SAP conditions. Devaluation, austerity an opening our ports to all manner of foreign goods
5, China requires a big trading partner in Africa, it cannot bully Nigeria but it can join us with Brazil and India to create a new economic order for developing economies.

Have no fear. Nigeria is on track.

I am shaking my head for you, you have absolutely no idea what you are saying.

You are being enslaved, the scales will fall off your eyes on the day you see Chinese manacles.

Those of us who have foresight warned those of you who do not have foresight, or who have sold your consciences because of a mess of porridge.

I will come to your grave to jeer grin
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by FrancisIgya: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Shebi, Amala don turn Fayose head? Because of Buhari dis man go spend Ekiti money go China? I beg make i go drink Kunu forget dis mad man.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol nwerem kaa oo o di agaa??
Odimma .. Lol abum onye izi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.