Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50867 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by airex(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are truly a bush boy, you think yorubas will choose fayose over Osinbajo? You also think North will choose sheriff over PMB?
No northern candidate can stand PMB in north and Nigeria, PMB shall govern Nigeria till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, just relocate to Djibouti
Can u see ur level of reasoning at all? Is it about being a northerner? Smh at u

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is a joke taken too far by Fayose. He should be ready to face treasonable charges.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yesboss20(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

And how is this the voice of the majority?? How else can this present state of Nigeria finance a budget meant for wide scale development?
Aren't these same Chinese loaning us privy to the terms of the loan? Would a business man invest in a venture that makes no sense to him?!

The over garrulous governor should simply sheath his sword. He is fast becoming a total nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by barcaboi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Good! And you think the yoruoba's would choose him ahead of Fayose? On a good day, free n fair!
why won't we choose a calm and reasonable person....why not vote for asari to rule u

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
A joke taken too far by Fayose. He should be ready for treasonable charge.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by King44(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
In as much as fayose hate Buhari he has a point the gvt should generate funds internally to service the budget if he is nt clueless bt I dnt mean increment in tax an talking abt true diversification and agricultural product export

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yesboss20(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?

How do you suggest a nation like ours funds a budget that seeks to make a paradigm shift from being a "mono product" economy to a varied economy?
In austere times, what do/did leading nations (developed countries) do to foster a brighter future? I believe we both agree that massive investment is needed to develop what we had and have on ground but simply differ in how to get there.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mrmetoo1: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
LMAO!! Fayose is a clown. I'd never taken this guy seriously and he's taken the ridiculousness a step further. We came from the man saying his mom poops her pants to discredit Buhari now to writing the Chinese president and we're not even one year in yet. I hope this guy will still be ok by 2019 because the way its going is disturbing.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Omeny:

Maybe u will be the one that will thumb print for Yorubas, Mumu! with the suffering in the land now, No light, No Water,Prices Are Sky Rocketing!
I now see y u hate the yorubas and the northerners. Whether u like it or not, PMB will be our president till 2023

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
yesboss20:

How do you suggest a nation like ours funds a budget that seeks to make a paradigm shift from being a "mono product" economy to a varied economy?
In austere times, what do/did leading nations (developed countries) do to foster a brighter future? I believe we both agree that massive investment is needed to develop what we had and have on ground but simply differ in how to get there.

Those loans will do us no good, in fact we are mortgaging our future with those loans. The Chinese have all the aces, all the advantages in this deal, they will kill our local industries.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
airex:
Can u see ur level of reasoning at all? Is it about being a northerner? Smh at u
you've allowed sentiments becloud ur sense of reasoning that you can't see the post I replied to. Too bad
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by kingenry(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
This guy's English is too poor. Oga leave trash for lawma now, who "sending" you?
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
kingenry:
This guy's English is too poor. Oga leave trash for lawma now, who "sending" you?

The truth is always bitter bro, " You're pointing one finger @ me and all other four fingers are pointing right back @ u bro, the bolded....
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mikehorneyy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thumbs up to you Fayose the voice of the people
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by poolino(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
my people fayose is trying to save this nation from bigger problem. Nigeria is already debt ridden nation and the servicing is the already debt is huge and getting another loan will mean bigger debt and more servicing of the loan. Hw will Nigeria cope knowing fully that our only source of income is the oil and it's market value has continue to depreciate with each passing day. Hw will Nigeria cope? think before you act why was US, Britain and other western world refuse to grant us loan with current economic situation. They know that will be suicide for the nation. Thank you all as you analyse the situation.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bender79: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
criminalmindz:

Just wait when pdp bring ribadu in 2019, let's see if pdp won't win...
PDP will win in your dream.wailing coconut head
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yesboss20(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Those loans will do us no good, in fact we are mortgaging our future with those loans. The Chinese have all the aces, all the advantages in this deal, they will kill our local industries.

So what do you propose is the way out?
How can we become self-dependent in the not too distant future?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
yarimo:
EFCC please file a corruption case against fayose since he is currently in china, so that china government will take over the case.

He even has a murder case against him, not only financial fraud cases. He knows he has come under the radar of Western Investigation Agencies and that they have furnished info about his thieving ways to this present Nigerian Government, hence his constant vituperations in the press. He is aware that after his tenure as Governor he will be going to Prison for a very long time is why he carries out these shenanigans in order to make it look like persecution when he is asked to account for politically motivated murders, mayhem, Election rigging, bribes, and theft of public funds that have characterized his political career.

Fayose will pay for all his evil.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
yesboss20:

So what do you propose is the way out?
How can we become self-dependent in the not too distant future?

Let us pray grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by deflover(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who is Osinbajo? shocked

a mere yoloba commissioner and thiefn.ubu only stripper in ass-hole rock.....lwkmd
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by imokings: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
I think Fayose points may be reasonable in some ways. Nigeria as a country is too rich to borrow money and will can generate money in many ways e.g Agriculture, mining, etc......."BUHARI " I quote.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat same with more dire consequences.

The Chinese do not run a charity, every agreement must favour them or no deal. Have you given a thought to the terms of the agreement, do you have an idea what we will be paying in the long run? What are we battering with the Chinese in exchange for this loan? They have a strong economy with strong fundamentals which we lack, they have the capacity to manipulate the Yuan as they like, they have a large pool of cheap and skilled labour, and they are fiscally disciplined, the very opposite of Nigerians.

The Chinese will flood Nigeria with cheap goods and our industries will die, unemployment will increase, hunger will hit the roof and there will be social unrest. we do not have the local industrial capacity to compete with their products and the few ones we can boast of will be strangled by Chinese competition.

Do not ever think the Chinese are coming to do you a favour, they are coming to enslave you! grin

I honestly have no words for you because it would be seriously anti productive to my intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Achorise: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are truly a bush boy, you think yorubas will choose fayose over Osinbajo? You also think North will choose sheriff over PMB?
No northern candidate can stand PMB in north and Nigeria, PMB shall govern Nigeria till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, just relocate to Djibouti
Good! !! but I just pray Nigeria will still be intact till 2023 if things Don't change for the good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Fayose our mentor!!

He will be our Vice president 2019!!

God bless Fayose

God bless Sheriff

God bless PDP
He will be the vice president of your house..not nigeria..
Smh for you..I pity your children and thier future

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who is Osinbajo? shocked
Mind telling us your surname to check if your folks exist ?even jumoke the former bread seller has a name and future than you have ever produced in your entire household. .No offence but na fact..

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by CRAPHA96(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
cry me a lagoon
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yewawa: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Time will tell.........you are really going beyond your boundry......
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by fleksy: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

Abeg go for a biopsy...... gringrin

Make una no vex oooo those with low level of understanding grin quoting me..... I simply meant that HIS BRAIN D LEAK

chai....I bet you can't summarize your write up in a sentence.
I no blame you sha....na transformation wey turn change dey cause dis kain misyanz
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by dejol88: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
In my opinion , I think Nigeria borrowing at this time is wrong .This would increase our debt profile and affects our future budget.

Even though the loan would be tied to project ,it does not favour nigeria .CCECC operations in Nigeria supports my assertion.

I work in a chinese firm and I can tell yoy bad. You think the deal would bring the needed job ,ask staff of CCECC Huawei ,ZTE ETC .

You think they would build world class facility ,ask the Angolans about the ghost city .
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by biomanneymailcom: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is a mad man for speaking on my behave. Who told him we don't need the loan. God punish all. those senators that have hand in removing Lagos -Calaba rail project and also spell doom to all PDPs and APCs that want Buhari to fail.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by adanny01(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fool of the highest order.

He ask for loan but feels bad that the president asked for loan too.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ekiti-assembly-succumbs-to-fayose-approves-n19-6bn-loan/

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by adanny01(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fool of the highest order.

He asked for loan but feels bad that the president asked for loan too.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ekiti-assembly-succumbs-to-fayose-approves-n19-6bn-loan/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.