Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50876 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bless4u: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
it should be carefully studied b4 implementation.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Originalsly: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
What exactly is he saying that makes no sense...or is not true? I fully agree with what he is saying. Attack the message...not the messenger.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?
USA is d most indebted country in d world and also d most indebted to china! Is America enslaved to china?

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
efilefun:
Where was fayose when his fellow party members were taking loans and embezzling it without executing any project, the dude knows this loan would be put to good use and show the fraud in PDP that's why he's fully against any step taken by the president. Trust me anything fayose is against always turn out to be the best

You are being enslaved before your very eyes. You are being enslaved! cheesy
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by AntiWailer: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

Yea

The brainless wing of the masses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
USA is d most indebted country in d world and also d most indebted to china! Is America enslaved to china?

Yes my friend. America is now owned by the Chinese!

You are being enslaved before your own very eyes. grin

Nigerians you are being signed into slavery!!! cheesy
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Adminisher: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

This guy wants to destroy the masses. It is good to pretend sometimes that you have IQ but what you wrote here is dumb. China is not "helping" with a loan. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement and Nigeria is known to be one of the most under loaned countries in the world only because of low tax Base and poor IGR.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by sanusidabo: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oga governor please shut your ugly mouth.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
herlonso:
And hw does dt affect u. u pple are wailing wen ders no money nd d man proceed to get money to finance wats needed and u re lyk u dont buy into dt idea again... haha fayose pple

You are being enslaved before your own very eyes, on live television your liberty and freedom is being signed away! grin

You are being enslaved! grin
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Dlee1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by solopos(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Does This Fayose Smoke Only Weed??
No b only weed he dey smoke
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ritaoritza(f): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Democracy is realing making Fayose behave CRAZY.

#MadDog

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Your excellency sir, you are a compound illiterate. With due respect i sympathize with your slowpoke senses!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes my friend. America is now owned by the Chinese!

You are being enslaved before your own very eyes.

Nigerians you are being signed into slavery!!!
cud pls throw light into how USA is being owned by the chinese?site examples pls!

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by isomadtech(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Don't mind the man , he is just seeking attention from PMB. When did he became masses voice? Let him continue to deceive himself and Ekiti people. One day the whole thing will crash on him.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by rbjay: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
That bird with broken beak is at it again!!!
I really don't blame fayose I hope buhari can summon the courage to give him obj treament for just 2 months like it happened to tinubu in those days ,so that he will realise where we call head you don't walk with it .

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Highvotage: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Transaction in paper only, but the monies have not crossed the sea cheesy

And you think this is transaction between you and that your friend that you can put on paper and still cancel? .
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are being enslaved before your very eyes. You are being enslaved!
how pls? More light will do us good!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Irreplaceable48(f): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Epp.......Fayose has gone mad again!!Some1 shud call 911 pls

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
wetin be ur own fayose. face ur karate lessons and leave pmb alone with his business. so u no want change abi. i dey smell fowl play for ur body.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin Nigerians are Enemies of NigeriA

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Kaira333: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
If dis is true, it then means bad belle de worry him

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by calabardick(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose.... the voice of madness.
whom the gods wants to destroy, he makes them mad first

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
this guy called fayose mumu scatta....same guy accusing And criticizing pmb for going out There to say Nigerians are corrupt is now the one going same out There to against nigeria for China Not to borrow us money to better The nationhood that his nonsense party destroyed for 16yrs...fayose The most foolish gov nigeria has ever had... I smh for fayose , he's gradually losing his sense.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

Abeg go for a biopsy...... gringrin

Make una no vex oooo those with low level of understanding grin quoting me..... I simply meant that HIS BRAIN D LEAK
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by criminalmindz: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are truly a bush boy, you think yorubas will choose fayose over Osinbajo? You also think North will choose sheriff over PMB?
No northern candidate can stand PMB in north and Nigeria, PMB shall govern Nigeria till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, just relocate to Djibouti

Just wait when pdp bring ribadu in 2019, let's see if pdp won't win...
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beetobee:

Wake up, day don break. Dream OVER!!! tongue

I be dey Joke joor... U no fit smell sacarsm for the statement??

With your big headgrin
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
chinese government don't even know the Id*iot. I swear this man is mad.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MrPresident1: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
how pls? More light will do us good!

Look here Mister, the Nigerian economy is not as strong as the American economy, Nigeria does not have the luxury of creating money from thin air like the Americans, fiat money just like that!

Cheap Chinese goods will soon flood our markets, have you reviewed the terms of the loans? or you think they are free? The few pretending almost comatose manufacturing companies we have will all die. We will lose jobs, unemployment will increase, our economy will be bled ruthless by the Chinese who don't have any business scruples.

We do not have the capacity to pay the debts we are amassing, we do not have strong economic fundamentals, our currency is weak, crude oil no longer sells as it used to.

Stop asking me questions that a kid in kindergarten will find amusing grin

You will be enslaved for your foolishness and lack of foresight! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.