Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (39031 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ireneony(f): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Just thot about you and smiled...
My heart must be longing for you embarassed embarassed embarassed
guy i know u before grin grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2016
pennytration:
Lol.. She is a nlder. Wont mention her name b4 u guys start calling me asslicker.
Ishilove?

I knew it.

Asslicker... In fact, na tissue paper you be.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by stevedre: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Forget Oga, the person that comes to my mind b4 i sleep nah that idiot wey owe me money #FACT

Epic. grin grin grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Does this means my heart belongs to noney
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2016
I think of LadyF every night
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Bimpe29: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2016
The one you're passionately obsessive of, the you care about and always delighted to be with.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by stevedre: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg speak broken na, na by force? And you still wonder why men around you cant learn from you dear, look no further cuz the answers right before you. wink

KashyBaby:

Lol..when did I insulted u? angry

U mistaken me or maybe coz u bashed me first, so I juz hit u back...

This is the thing, Men like to bashed women down here & they tot it's OK...but when we bashed back, they felt insulted, they felt it was a racist comment... angry angry angry

Men never learn..
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ayamAgenius: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
guy i know u before grin grin

Yes bae... embarassed
Each time I think of you, the acoustic properties of my heart becomes extraordinary... The beats, drums, rythme within the orchestra of my heart can be heard so loud without the need of a stethoscope... undecided undecided undecided
How can you epp me?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ireneony(f): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Yes bae... embarassed
Each time I think of you, the acoustic properties of my heart becomes extraordinary... The beats, drums, rythme within the orchestra of my heart can be heart so loud without the need of a stethoscope... undecided undecided undecided
How can you epp me?

yeah...thanks smiley
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ayamAgenius: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
yeah...thanks smiley

smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?

Your theory is complete crap as usual.
I usually think of my coworkers that offended me before I sleep so that I can exact revenge on them the next day at work.
Better get a job offline instead of staying online 24/7 posting inane attention seeking topics.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ladyF(f): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2016
lestat:
I think of LadyF every night
Lol I hope le boo doesn't know your NL moniker sha, you will have a lot of explaining and pacifying to do dear kiss
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Owww! I think about money money
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Harmony92(f): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=44739795]

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night? Me of course.. tongue[quote author=Toks2008 post=44739795]

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night? Me of course..
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2016
olaideeeedris:
Point of correction... A real man does not bash a lady. I read with dismay on nairaland at times when I see a guy seriously e-bashing a lady. No real man does that. Ladies can be funny at times, yes, but a real man can just look the other way... Back to the matter, please accept his apology. At leat he admitted he was wrong.

Oohh I'm all good with pennytration tongue wink if kids can forgive, what more we're adults, ryt?

But tnx for the quote...appreciated grin

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2016
stevedre:
Abeg speak broken na, na by force? And you still wonder why men around you cant learn from you dear, look no further cuz the answers right before you. wink

Lol.... nawa for me ooo...wetin u dey yarn? embarassed abeg, explain further...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Ruttashobolwa(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Teh Teh you just cheating on self...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Harmony92 post=44777065][/quote]

Seems lots of ladies on nairaland are really crushing on lalasticlala.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Tobium1:
All I think about is money

Guys and ego...

Definitely most guys think money almost every hour of the day but if we all can be very observant and sensitive to our heart, we will realize how true this is.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Harmony92(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=44778392]
Seems lots of ladies on nairaland are really crushing on lalasticlala. I hear u
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
fellis:

Your theory is complete crap as usual.
I usually think of my coworkers that offended me before I sleep so that I can exact revenge on them the next day at work.
Better get a job offline instead of staying online 24/7 posting inane attention seeking topics.

Normally i don't respond to trolls or unintelligent comments but im actually doing this cos of what i just observed from your comments talking about the embolden.

I think you are very prone to developing cancer of any sort because Bitterness breeds cancer(google it).

1.You called the theory crap(Opinionated vulgar Bitterness)
2.You think of your coworkers who offended you in bed at night.(Serious Bitterness)
3.Wanting to exert(Not exact) revenge on them.(Pathetic Bitterness)
4.Asking a CEO to get a job because you are pained that he does what he enjoys doing in his free time(Unwarranted witchcraft Bitterness)

If you don't stop this act,you just might be plagued with cancer so i will continue to help you in prayers.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by 400billionman: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

How you go wake up in the morning dey think about man or woman when you should be getting set for the day.

Rat race people wake up thinking about work.

Self employed people wake up leisurely.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Danfuster(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2016
zoomman:

Bro abeg three bottles of cold orijin and asun for you abeg manage am....we think alike Big time.

thanks bro, I appreciate that.

Na everyday I dey beg baba God make in transform the COMMAS in my life and put them in my ACC BALANCE... What's life without a BALANCE

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
400billionman:

Rat race people wake up thinking about work.

Self employed people wake up leisurely.

I am so self employed but i never wake up one day think about a lady..Well deferent folks.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Danfuster(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Normally i don't respond to trolls or unintelligent comments but im actually doing this cos of what i just observed from your comments talking about the embolden.

I think you are very prone to developing cancer of any sort because Bitterness breeds cancer(google it).

2.You think of your coworkers who offended you in bed at night.(Serious Bitterness)
4.Asking a CEO to get a job because you are pained that he does what he enjoys doing in his free time(Unwarranted witchcraft Bitterness)

If you don't stop this act,you just might be plagued with cancer so i will continue to help you in prayers.

choi shocked shocked mehnnn... This na suplex bro grin K.O

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Don't pray for me.

Use that time to go job hunting.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
fellis:

Don't pray for me.

Use that time to go job hunting.

On a lighter mode,im too enlightened and mature to indulge in e-fighting and i was never pained cos i see shits like this every now and then...this is a faceless forum where a 15 yr old can abuse a 75 yr old. I only responded cos of my observation.

I have given you a brotherly advice...avoid bitterness at all cost because it blocks progress,it blocks prayers and it is a bio-spirittual template for cancer...a word they say is enough for the reasonable.

Have a pleasant sunday.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by philomental: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?
He thinks about Jadekitana
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by GURION: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Forget Oga, the person that comes to my mind b4 i sleep nah that idiot wey owe me money #FACT

Lolz grin grin grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
philomental:
He thinks about Jadekitana
lwkmdt..chai.
Im really lmao right now.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by lookingfly: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I have no one in my mind actually...

My mind was juz full of something else wink
really...... Don't you think it's high time you start thinking of me before you sleep kiss
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
lookingfly:
really...... Don't you think it's high time you start thinking of me before you sleep kiss

Lol...how u want me to think of u? grin I'm not good in imaginations.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.