Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (39040 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by dollyjoy(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maybe op is right.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by callmemuzby(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
The only thing i think about before i sleep is how to get richer than bill gates in the next ten years, which i believe will happen...... Sooo, my heart belongs to money............ Though one girl i like recently asked me out

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by JoeCutie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT
See you...

I think about the person owing me at night before I close my eyes, and think about them again first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up and plan on how to collect my money

angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
callmemuzby:
The only thing i think about before i sleep is how to get richer than bill gates in the next ten years, which i believe will happen...... Sooo, my heart belongs to money............ Though one girl i like recently asked me out

Guys no go talk true...

Who does not think about money..but if you are calm enough you will hear your heart calls out her name.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2016
I've never cried over a bicth be4 lol ... but there was this one I really like sha when I was in my first year , she came like whirlwind , took hold of my heart ,played with it and left it mid way , asin she left me hanging and went the way she came ; like whirlwind lol ... I still think about her even after my first degree sha. smiley

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 16, 2016
pennytration:
I'm sorry na, u know u insulted me first. But i'm over it. Forgive me.

Lol..when did I insulted u? angry

U mistaken me or maybe coz u bashed me first, so I juz hit u back...

This is the thing, Men like to bashed women down here & they tot it's OK...but when we bashed back, they felt insulted, they felt it was a racist comment... angry angry angry

Men never learn..

2 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 16, 2016
frankkydee:

Pls, let me be the one u always think of before u close ur eyes on the bed and the one think of after praying to God in the morning

I will humbly say...u look similar to meek mill... grin
He's my MCM all day everyday tongue
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT
shocked shocked
Says who toks undecided
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?
Me ofcourse cheesy.
He wants to see my face abd long 4 my kiss.
Coman deny it o lala undecided
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by AccidentalGenius: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
ladygudhead:

u r soooooo right.a genius indeed!
abeg take five!!!grin
its all accidental grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

This is the thing, Men like to bashed women down here & they tot it's OK...but when we bashed back, they felt insulted, they felt it was a racist comment... angry angry angry

Men never learn..
Well u can accept my apology or not, its ur choice. All i know is, i've done wot i'm supposed to do. Morning
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
pennytration:
Well u can accept my apology or not, its ur choice. All i know is, i've done wot i'm supposed to do. Morning

Aight... apologies accepted... cheesy

Wanna bear hug? grin grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aight... apologies accepted... cheesy

Wanna bear hug? grin grin
sure, dat wont be a bad idea
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

FACT

lalasticlala who comes to your mind?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Before you sleep at night?

That could be because the weather is...cold... lipsrsealed
and you need a partner...

I would have said: It's the lady/guy who makes you smile sheepishly when their image appears before your mind, whether day or night.

Such a one:

-would be proud of you.
-Would never cheat on you.
-Would call to just talk sweet nonsense.
-Would laugh loudly at your lame jokes.
-would make you their world.

And it doesn't have anything to do with looks, maturity or money. It's just Love. It's inexplicable. If you can explain it, it's not love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by oscarnoble(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
They guy below is high
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by omohrita77: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
I think of hw Buhari is suffering us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Ushiefrank(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by yomi007k(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
M-O-N-E-Y.... grin

I miss u
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by spartoo: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

FACT

I DISAGRRE. THAT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. IF U WANT TO KNOW WHY I DISAGRRE, I'LL TELL U IT'S COS OF TH WAY I FEEL RIGHT NOW. IF U ASK ME HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW, I'LL TELL U IT'S COS AM THINKING ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PERSONS RIGHT NOW..

U CAN'T TELL ME MY HEART LONGS FOR 3 OF THEM.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
oscarnoble:
They guy below is high
Very high
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oh! I know her. It is know other person than her.................
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
spartoo:

I DISAGRRE. THAT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. IF U WANT TO KNOW WHY I DISAGRRE, I'LL TELL U IT'S COS OF TH WAY I FEEL RIGHT NOW. IF U ASK ME HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW, I'LL TELL U IT'S COS AM THINKING ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PERSONS RIGHT NOW..

U CAN'T TELL ME MY HEART LONGS FOR 3 OF THEM.

The word usually means like 4 out of 7. nights.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

FACT
I think you are a joker undecided

Many people don't think about some kind of person at night or one FOOLISH WOMAN!.

I know some of us alway think about how to make it in life or money every night and not just some STVPID WOMAN outside who you may be thinking of while one abero will be sexing the hell out of her. undecided

Rubbish.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Dyt(f): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What of me that its money
Def I wanna be with just money
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
smiley and also the person wenever u think of him/her you smile......is the person your heart longs for grin
keep watching Disney channel.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by goingape: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
this guy don smoke Igbo , his 3rd thread today.

my neighbours?
he didn't smoke igbo!

He smoked somthing worst than igbo and its affecting his brain. undecided
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by FullDepth1: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Men never learn..

Dayum!!

Your grammar is Shambolic, shenanigalistic in nature, and incomprehensibly uncommunicative.

Yet, Im jaw-dropped, and bewildered, asking why kashybaby is still apologizing to you.

(No disrespect please).
"

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Or my loins
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by desty4nl: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
the spirit of God is what you need for direction
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
goingape:
I think you are a joker undecided

Many people don't think about some kind of person at night or one FOOLISH WOMAN!.

I know some of us alway think about how to make it in life or money every night and not just some STVPID WOMAN outside who you may be thinking of while one abero will be sexing the hell out of her. undecided

Rubbish.

Guys be forming macho and their egocentric nature wont let them speak the truth...continue dey dcieve yourself.

The fact that you are trying not to think about a lady means you are actually thinking about her.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
FullDepth1:

Dayum!!

Your grammar is Shambolic, shenanigalistic in nature, and incomprehensibly uncommunicative.

Yet, Im jaw-dropped, and bewildered, asking why kashybaby is still apologizing to you.

(No disrespect please).
"

Cheers!

Shut d hell up! This is what u come here? U don't know the story so stop interrupting as if u know everything...

No disrespect my foot!

Chaaai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.