Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (39044 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahhahhhaa! "Say my name" ?? Lol...u remind me dj Khalid in a song "hold u down".... grin
Hahahahaha.....
DK: Baby say ma name...
Girl: DJ Khalid
DK: You is smart..... here, buy yo mama a house..... buy your whole family houses.
wait... wait... wait..... whose the man?
Girl: DJ Khalid..
DK: That's the smartest thing you ever said..... you smart....

LMAO..... That was some crazy eish there... cheesy
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hahahahaha.....
DK: Baby say ma name...
Girl: DJ Khalid
DK: You is smart..... here, buy yo mama a house..... buy your whole family houses.
wait... wait... wait..... whose the man?
Girl: DJ Khalid..
DK: That's the smartest thing you ever said..... you smart....

LMAO..... That was some crazy eish there... cheesy

Hahahahahaha.... yeaaaah! grin why u want me to say ur name btw? grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked Says who toks undecided
hmmmmm you again
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahaha.... yeaaaah! grin why u want me to say ur name btw? grin
say ma name anytime you need a dude annoying you shot or chopped...... grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
Me ofcourse cheesy. He wants to see my face abd long 4 my kiss. Coman deny it o lala undecided
you dey try form class ba

Chai u dis girl eeeeeeeh Your case go soon reach
#CODEOFCONDUCT
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
say ma name anytime you need a dude annoying you shot or chopped...... grin

Really? grin u wudnt mind if I keep mentioning every time someone bashed me? cool
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Really? grin u wudnt mind if I keep mentioning every time someone bashed me? cool

Nah.. wouldn't mind.. I'll catch a fire cracker for you too.... BTW... how ur pidgin English lessons going?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Nah.. wouldn't mind.. I'll catch a fire cracker for you too.... BTW... how ur pidgin English lessons going?

My pidgin English...I can say not OK at all...I still having hard time to comprehend but I will knock it out in few years time grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

My pidgin English...I can say not OK at all...I still having hard time to comprehend but I will knock it out in few years time grin
lol.... it's not so hard tho.... ones you get the concept of interchanging and adding a few things, you're food to go.... I offered to teach you on Instagram but you didn't but you didn't say if you would live to commence or nah....
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... it's not so hard tho.... ones you get the concept of interchanging and adding a few things, you're food to go.... I offered to teach you on Instagram but you didn't but you didn't say if you would live to commence or nah....

Lol...ur on my IG? Nobody sent me DM on my IG.. grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...ur on my IG? Nobody sent me DM on my IG.. grin
lol.... check again.... @Lord_ilex...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Omokaysmith: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2016
I guess da means myself
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... check again.... @Lord_ilex...

Oohh yeah!but I rarely seeing u there... how far na grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by topeontop(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2016
the first n last thing I think about are my betting slips.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah!but I rarely seeing u there... how far na grin
lol @"how far Na" nice.... m good.... just went on a lil sabbatical....
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2016
And Viola it made fp.....

Caffeine has fvcked the mod's brain over.. grin

The way ts fvcking my own... sad
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Lagban(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
smiley and also the person wenever u think of him/her you smile......is the person your heart longs for grin
u r nt wrong . I have someone of such but she gave me a red card.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by DonBobes(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?

Na tonto dike him de always think of before Olajumoke came up!
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
you dey try form class ba

Chai u dis girl eeeeeeeh Your case go soon reach

#CODEOFCONDUCT
undecided
Bet who are u bro
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by denedene(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT
i think about her but she broke up with me cause of the distance between us cry cry cry cry. I'm just depressed
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by jasysandra(f): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2016
I love my man but I don't think of him before I close my eyes at night.... undecided

But really,who do I think of?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by maxwell767(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Na to get better job dy my mind....... undecidedbcuz the person wey u dy burst ur brain dy think of fit no get u for mind... So maybe when I don balance then I can try to think of someone special.... cheesy grin grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by happney65: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Walahi i have never seen him or even chatted with him before...all i know is that he is one guy im yet to understand how he copes with his efficacious duties as a mod on nairaland.

He is not a Human being..He is an Alien...Seun sef never see am before.. grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

Right now, it's Benjamin Franklin and his supporting cast of Dead Presidents.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by greggng: 2:44am On Apr 17, 2016
I don't think this statement is right others why do I think abt an ashawo b4 I go to bed. Does it mean my heart is for ashawo? God forbid evil
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by shevon: 3:03am On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Den my heart is still yet to belong to someone.
Not even Jesus?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Leeeekeeee: 3:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

FACT

U can't be serious, are u saying I long for Jesus
I ain't gay nah..
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by GeniusDavid(m): 4:16am On Apr 17, 2016
The Person you thought of after reading this.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ladyF(f): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2016
I think of Jesus too grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by AreaFada2: 4:52am On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Den my heart is still yet to belong to someone.
grin grin

So right now, you frown when you think of people or just think of no one? grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by luggy(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2016
many things always cone to my mind, 1.my academic, 2. my working place, 3. my family both in house & village, 4. my girl friends, two of them , who am are going to married, 5.my father land dispute in my village, and so many other

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by possibilita(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:

FACT
so u mean this!!! Damn the hooker can't be my HD well I only think abt hw she rides me not her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.