Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (39030 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by lordmario(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided But na d guy wey dey owe me money i dey always think abt na
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by lookingfly: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...how u want me to think of u? grin I'm not good in imaginations.... wink
let me pm you grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
lookingfly:
let me pm you grin

grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by BioXtraOrganics: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT

Hehe, what if it's "something" not "someone" that I always think about when I go to bed??
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided Bet who are u bro
BET bawo shocked
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided Bet who are u bro
Am that Guy who HateU2
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
BET bawo shocked
yes 'bet' undecided
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
Am that Guy who Hate.U2
I see cool

God loves u cheesy
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
BioXtraOrganics:

Hehe, what if it's "something" not "someone" that I always think about when I go to bed??
Nice question

Apparently that is what your heart longs for.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Jadekitana(f): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
philomental:

He thinks about Jadekitana

Na wa for you o undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by philomental: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jadekitana:

Na wa for you o undecided undecided undecided
Am just telling u a secret now o....but don't tell anybody abeg.....biko

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Jadekitana(f): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin ok o
philomental:

Am just telling u a secret now o....but don't tell anybody abeg.....biko
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
I see cool

God loves u cheesy
and your Moniker say .......
Smh for u

And if we look am well now u fit no even fine .... But u Hate everyone.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
and your Moniker say .......

[/s] Smh for u [s]

And if we look am well now u fit no even fine .... But u Hate everyone.
bet why are u so concerned about how I look like

U can 'smh' 4 urself
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by sweetilicious(f): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2016
The person you are fond of looking at their pictures smiling. Anyone you start your day is the person your heart longs for.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
HateU2:
bet why are u so concerned about how I look like

U can 'smh' 4 urself
who Your LOOK EPP
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Toks2008:
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT

The person you desire, might not be the right person
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by frankkydee(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

I will humbly say...u look similar to meek mill... grin
He's my MCM all day everyday tongue

Can u pls, come out straight?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
frankkydee:

Can u pls, come out straight?

Huh? Come out straight? shocked why, do I look like zigzaggy? Spiral? Or crooked to u? cry
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by frankkydee(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Huh? Come out straight? shocked why, do I look like zigzaggy? Spiral? Or crooked to u? cry

I don't mean u re zigzaggy or whataview, just asking u to give an understandable response in respect to what i asked u in the first place
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by frankkydee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't mean u re zigzaggy or whataview, just asking u to give an understandable response in respect to what i asked u in the first place
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
1bkaye:
Or my loins
Definitely my loins.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chiwetel(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Think about someone before I sleep kwa?

Well, when I have time for that maybe...
eheheh..so u don't think of me abi.

chai..and I almost believed u ve changed.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2016
BoboYekini:
Definitely my loins.
You too yeah?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
eheheh..so u don't think of me abi.
chai..and I almost believed u ve changed.
Blood of Zachariah! shockedshocked
That was before, not now. embarassed grin
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chiwetel(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
story.yaf lost me forever.
going, going,........GONE
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chiwetel(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2016
1bkaye:
You too yeah?
No time. By the way, you're all grown and ...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:

Not when you still occupy the main quarters of my heart. smiley
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chiwetel(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Not when you still occupy the main quarters of my heart. smiley
Egbami ooooo.As I don't want to be a tenant again nko?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
Egbami ooooo.As I don't want to be a tenant again nko?
I know you don't want to. You're not wicked. You won't leave me to live my life in misery and frustration or would you? embarassed
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by chiwetel(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
I know you don't want to. You're not wicked. You won't leave me to live my life in misery and frustration or would you? embarassed
Awwwn,the boy wants to cry ooo.

Baby love,mikiest candy,baest...its at this point I will finally admit I missed you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.