Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65367 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
be sincere, u want it wink
Am a cheerful giver kiss
I see
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by mspee(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wilson125:
I sure say u neva c am before? No be papa joy bin d wash free baber that year?

You say...? undecided
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by eitsei(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Used the thing wella but I'm not ready for marriage now, so?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by queencalipso(f): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thryphosa:
This clipper used to be very painful, it holds hair and the sound could be irritating. The barber was not nice at all, baba would slap my head whenever I shook it due to pain from the clipper. Meanwhile, I'm still single.
hahahahahaha lwtmb !!!!!! BTW those things up there look very strange, like a herbalist tool.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
I see
ok love kiss
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by queencalipso(f): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
That thing barb scodo tired for my head.

ahhh!! even you? ogbeni go and do the needful.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by realnas(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
I only saw tht in nollywood movies
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Timbuktu14(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Honestly, man don old o grin grin

Choi!
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Ramanto(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
I Swear I Used It And I Don't Even Have A Gal Friend Not To Talk Of Marry

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
mspee:
Wow! Never seen such thing before. How does it work? sad
Why are you lying .

These barbers tools that northerners still use.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by oxyG: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic
You made me remember baba ikinrun,may his soul rest in peace.
The tool though,very painful when its not very sharp.Feeling like using it once more.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by joexy7(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
I follow use am wella bt I neva marry, oluwa will soon provide a boo 4me...naija economy ar not smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by BabaArmstrong(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?

I guess you were born recently . mean no disrespect but yes . it was used here in Nigeria . I for one shaved my grand daddy with that.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by emymeeky: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
mspee:
Wow! Never seen such thing before. How does it work? sad
We don't expect indomie generation to know
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Eeroh95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
What do you mean go and marry?

I used it and am not up to 22 of age

I know the marry thing was just a joke sha
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
I
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..

Well OP, we all must not marry..
were in ngwo are u
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Praktikals(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ op, all those ones na long things, my grand mother could perform wonders with a combo of Razor blade and comb

#gorimapa
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by systemz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
U don't barb.
U cut ur hairs.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
This stuff made me cry back then cus my dad insisted on low cut for me. Hmmmm.... I don old o. make I go marry sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by deandavid(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
That thing dey pain die, Back then the Barber will come to our house with his bicycle, he will carry one big sack bag with plenty tools like brick layer, then bring out the silver clipper. Omo men, Barbing be like injection o.

3 Likes

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by distilledwalex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before
Indomie generation spotted !!!

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Tobium1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Papa chibuzor been no dey take am easy with me den, said my hair was too tough
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Jamesmith80: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
That's just mere expression of ur opinion![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by henrygale(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmm
Nice one.
How time flies.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
BabaArmstrong:

I guess you were born recently . mean no disrespect but yes . it was used here in Nigeria . I for one shaved my grand daddy with that.
oh! Really? Ok.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
I despise this thing so much, noisy plus giving me skin damage, yet my dad will always drag me to the barbers shop, even when I got admission into a boarding school far away from home, he will still come on visiting to drag me to a barbers shop in the area that uses this head/hair cutter.

2 Likes

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm young and I can vividly remember using this one time that I visited a village. Damn, it was a painful experience probably because I haven't used it before that time. I vow not to ever use it since then.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by egojiokwu(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes they have used it on me as a kid. I have cross my 30s since but still single. I'm currently ready and searching. If I see a good Catholic Igbo graduate that likes me, I will marry. Are they here?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jamesibor: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before

You belong to the indomie generation.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?
cos you're female.
Anyway,my favorite hairstyle then was Tyson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.