Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65380 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by yoged(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin you remind me of rerelope barging saloon. That Kin flipper with his sound..... Janijanijanijani.......
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jeje123(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before
Dats clipper aye
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by driand(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?
indomie generation grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jeje123(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
CallmeKola:
How does it even work?
Smoothly and sound pekepekepeke!
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ad84ada(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
dandollaz:
Which village abi in nigeria?punk with two line by the side but mum go carry go back for sure.
Naija mums are quite alike. cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jeje123(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
no..in Syria wink
u make roll on ground laughing biggerly
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
cos you're female. Anyway,my favorite hairstyle then was Tyson
tyson ..lol
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by goodvision12(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
dandollaz:
Which village abi in nigeria?punk with two line by the side but mum go carry go back for sure.
Abelo the barber shape my head so tey i nearly get bald head like vulture own.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
I can never forget this ancient clipper... The tin sweet die to barb gorimapa cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by psalms37(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
dis one na kusor Berber o. d greatest issue is wen dey want to give u shape for front n back with DAT knive like object n soap water for easy job
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by dokunbam(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Indomie chicken children won't know it
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by mspee(f): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Why are you lying .

These barbers tools that northerners still use.

Lying? To who? You? undecided
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by seunt4ut(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
My Ghanian barber did a great job with this thing on my hair. Lol
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by 0nyegame(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

Those days mum be like
"Go to ochonma's place and barb your hair. ..be sure not to remain any hair, take this #30 for you and your junior sister, buy kwili kwili with the change."

guy u just finish work here,my mum will alwayz my elder bro and i not allow the barber to remain a hair on our head failure to do so that that she will send us back to the man to clear everytin.may her soul rest in peace.i miss u mum
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by afroxyz: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..

Well OP, we all must not marry..
It's like your mum hasn't told you she need grandchildren if not i envy you because in my mothers word "If you don't marry next year don't talk to me again"
So you are marrying because your mum says so? The more reason you should not marry
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Okies27(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic
can't forget that old man when he comes with clipper on his bicycle. His breathe...omg!
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Samscofield: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmnnn.... The good old days. Where they really good? Thanks for reminding me OP. Thank God I am married by his grace.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ceecee0703(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?

No my sister it was only used in cameroun when Nigeria was their capital..
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
grin grin then daddy didn't take it lightly with you. Oya kalo si odo barber
since I reach sss1, na beg he dey beg before I cut my hair oo. I don even leave am to be as much as soyinka own.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by tankoy: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic

still being used. No need to go and marry
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by tankoy: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
dokunbam:
Indomie chicken children won't know it

not true
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Priest200(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before

indomie children..
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

Those days mum be like
"Go to ochonma's place and barb your hair. ..be sure not to remain any hair, take this #30 for you and your junior sister, buy kwili kwili with the change."

bros 30 naira in those days? you wan buy the kuli kuli shop?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by omotee1234(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na even that type of manual clipper fit d situation barbers are facing now you dont need to go and que at the petrojl station or wait for phcn
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ikorodureporta: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
I still dey see am
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sir kingtom Sir, Sir Kinglekan sir, Sir StfuareyouGod sir cry

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jydmak(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
This reminds me of BABA OJO , good old days. Truly I don ripe for marriage .make God help me.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided undecidedAm I so young? Never saw that before
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Ajanacool(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Most Barbers then no dey get shop. Na home to street service them dey do.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
ceecee0703:

No my sister it was only used in cameroun when Nigeria was their capital..
lol..gerarahia

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
banmee:

It is the best barbing tool, especially for "brother johnson", and "ponbe" hair cuts.
hmmm noted
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shulamitewoman(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
driand:
indomie generation grin
na u sabi..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.