Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65376 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Northboy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?
upto Abacha's regime
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Flamezreal(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
my style is Tyson with partying at one side of my head. But dat tin dey pain ehn..
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by JABB(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2016
for us wey no fit go meet barber....Brother use our head learn grin grin grin

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by kosokoadeyemi: 1:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Yes ooooooo
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Abi u mean make their children go marry....Oteeeele o
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2016
When men re boys...hmmm..cant forget gud old days
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Mayflowa(m): 3:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before
Michelle which thing? That thing wink, are you are sure?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Sanchez01: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Are you married? tongue

A man is never in a hurry tongue
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by shockwave(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Pooh my gosh! You just got me laughing hard meeehn....any day the barber comes around is always a day of drama! I hated this thing ehn. It pulls your hair more than it cuts it! grin grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Zdoh(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2016
cassidy1996:
So long... back then we went through hell......i cried every time (baba fiekun)
bro na true oo those baba no dey smile at all.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Burgerlomo: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2016
My another style is BJ grin (Brother Johnson)
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by doskie(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2016
what is this?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ceecee0703(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Azil:

Lol...yeah. There was this barber back in warri, we called him 'oyoyo barber', he did just that. He'd apply soapy water on my head and without minding I am female, shave everything off!

Nne u suffer for that tool hand o
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Phobia1: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..

Well OP, we all must not marry..
abio. som of us na babymama we go dey get.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2016
well.... i still cut my hair with this tool
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by CzarChris(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic
choi, this op you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin. Kai, I remember way back then, there was this Barber that used this equipment at Old Market Road Owerri. grin grin grin grin grin

Man done dey old sha, I think it's time to do the needful.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by munaluv(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oh my God..... Bk then I used to be scared of going to the barbing salon... Because its very painful... I prefer razor to this bk then... Hmmmmm I should have been married by now, abeg where the husband dey oooo I was thinking what will a girl of 23 be doing in a man's house... Lol I just realized that the clock never stops ticking
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Rashelany: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
munaluv:
Oh my God..... Bk then I used to be scared of going to the barbing salon... Because its very painful... I prefer razor to this bk then... Hmmmmm I should have been married by now, abeg where the husband dey oooo I was thinking what will a girl of 23 be doing in a man's house... Lol I just realized that the clock never stops ticking
No worry.... your problem is solved.. my grandpa dey find wife sef... just come to ikorodu with your cv nd certificate. shekina
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Dynamite02: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
I remember this clipper...lol, BJ punk my best style then
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Pdizzle(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Flamezreal:
my style is Tyson with partying at one side of my head. But dat tin dey pain ehn..

Lol. My style is Ronaldo, with one parting. Then on Monday i go and stay in front of the queue at assembly forming freshboy.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
me adon do oo

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Michellla(f): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Long time michelle cool
i tell you.where've you been?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by wristbangle: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Michellla:
i tell you.where've you been?

Lol. Have been so busy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Michellla(f): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Have been so busy
with? cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by wristbangle: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Michellla:
with? cheesy

U wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.