Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65379 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by holluwai(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
I didn't like this clipper back then. I'd prefer "comb and blade", one of big bro friend can cut so well that combo.

Don't ask me about marriage....
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
CallmeKola:
How does it even work?
it's terrible u don't wanna try it. it uproots the hair & not cut, after barbing ur head ll be hot & peppering

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I despise this thing so much, noisy plus giving me skin damage, yet my dad will always drag me to the barbers shop, even when I got admission into a boarding school far away from home, he will still come on visiting to drag me to a barbers shop in the area that uses this head/hair cutter.
grin grin then daddy didn't take it lightly with you. Oya kalo si odo barber
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Salym(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Why are you lying .

These barbers tools that northerners still use.
Lol that means northern barbers have used it on ur head.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by lollmaolol(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
No my fault oo
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by swiitJese(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wah the hell is dat?

lipsrsealed

Dat looks like something dat shld not even go near someone's body, talk more of the head
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
systemz:
U don't barb.
U cut ur hairs.
Oga, we understand OP, leave grammar for Soyinka, abeg
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by opey112(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:
Be4 this,was scissors. Momma was an expert in comb and scissors or so we called it. So expert,she gives me the Ronaldo style with it. And I'm not married oh, So what?
you right remember blade and comb too
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmm bisi stop lying
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by RexTramadol1: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maka why?

Dis na grass cutter bah?
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by prinsam30: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm married with two beautiful girls
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by joyraincatering(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
mspee:
Wow! Never seen such thing before. How does it work? sad
see one of indomie generation o (that was a joke anyway)

That thing was not friendly with my younger bro head o
Anytime I see him (the cut on his head) I do remember that sharp thing call "clipper"
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by mruwaifo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gentlemen . I saw this still being used beside one round about in Jos last year .
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Stanbeto: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chai i remember those days, a night b4 Children's day there is one man in our villa then no matter how old ur are ones this Clipper touches ur hair u must Cry for help.

3 Likes

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:

A millennium child (teenager) spotted.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Dollipsejay(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
thread of grandpas
what was i looking for self
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by otitokoroleti: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
<Those dayz in Ngwo, the barbers then were not smiling..
>

Well OP, we all must not marry..
u can say dat again bro, lol
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by bukkieara(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmmm. gone r those days..... buh loved d sound of dat tin ehn....peke peke peke grin

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
my own hair style was punk. and it was in front of the barber's house. ur fellow children will be passing and be looking at you while papa nkechi turn u round and ur leg will be hanging on air while u rotate. na the rotating own dey sweet me pass.
.......but I am married now. so the thread is not meant for me.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by otitokoroleti: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
dejavubobo1:

it's terrible u don't wanna try it. it uproots the hair & not cut, after barbing ur head ll be hot & peppering
kikikikikiki
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:

Long time michelle cool
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Salym:

Lol that means northern barbers have used it on ur head.
Lol!, i don't keep a hair cut and it will be very silly 4 any Nigerian to say they haven't seen one cos they are every where grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by 3kay945(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
My boy cries anytime I cut his hair with clipper. He never knew what I went through back then with this instrument posted above. undecided
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by XaintJoel20: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Back in the days when men where kids... Like play, like play I don old ooooooh...
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by barongmj(f): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
How long ago was dt clipper use cos this is d 1st time I am even seeing a picture of it
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
The clipper is still in vogue,visit Aboki mobile shop. Buhari can testify to dis. shocked
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by otitokoroleti: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
bukkieara:
hmmmmm. gone r those days..... buh loved d sound of dat tin ehn....peke peke peke grin
4 real? I kept the one wey my papa buy 4 me coz he no wan make me get after shave rash. I for dash u coz u talk sey u lyk d sound but let me dash u it(clipper) pix. i took d pix some minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by zainyola(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic

dre still searching grin
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic

dre still searching
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jibs4lv(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
indomie generation spoted.

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:

Jesus, i don de old ooooo.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by banmee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria?

It is the best barbing tool, especially for "brother johnson", and "ponbe" hair cuts.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by otitokoroleti: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
barongmj:
How long ago was dt clipper use cos this is d 1st time I am even seeing a picture of it
nt dat long bt d thing fade away in 90s sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.