Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (65375 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by arhziz: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
ceecee0703:

No my sister it was only used in cameroun when Nigeria was their capital..
lol, that's mean. smiley
ceecee0703:

No my sister it was only used in cameroun when Nigeria was their capital..
lol, that's mean.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ajanacool:
Most Barbers then no dey get shop. Na home to street service them dey do.

Lol...yeah. There was this barber back in warri, we called him 'oyoyo barber', he did just that. He'd apply soapy water on my head and without minding I am female, shave everything off!

1 Like

Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by olascottpeter(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thryphosa:
This clipper used to be very painful, it holds hair and the sound could be irritating. The barber was not nice at all, baba would slap my head whenever I shook it due to pain from the clipper. Meanwhile, I'm still single.
Lol
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by DonBobes(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chei i use am o!
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before

Lol. Indomie generation spotted.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by olascottpeter(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
deandavid:
That thing dey pain die, Back then the Barber will come to our house with his bicycle, he will carry one big sack bag with plenty tools like brick layer, then bring out the silver clipper. Omo men, Barbing be like injection o.
Injection ke?...lwkmd
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by skup008(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
choi shocked

it's high time I get closer to aminat508

man is getting hold.

I can remember how brother Sikiru inside offa garage park used to holds my head back then.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Archmed(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
dandollaz:
Which village abi in nigeria?punk with two line by the side but mum go carry go back for sure.
lol..... I can relate with this bro grin
dandollaz:
Which village abi in nigeria?punk with two line by the side but mum go carry go back for sure.
lol..... I can relate with this bro
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by jamace(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmm. This is really something to remember. grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Aminat508(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
skup008:
choi shocked

it's high time I get closer to aminat508

man is getting hold.

I can remember how brother Sikiru inside offa garage park used to holds my head back then.
kikikikikikikikik u re funny cheesy Sikiru inside offa garage
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sanchez01:
Blood of Godgrin I remember way back then, going to the barber's shop was going for a vacation. It was always something to look forward to, particularly when the barber would force the manual clipper on your skull while he squeezes the handle. Most of the time, patches of hair would be seen on the head like a silhouette. He sometimes finalizes the job by using a blade on your head that has already been rubbed with lather from 'Deko' or some locally made black antiseptic soapgrin. Beautiful but funny moment in timegrin

Are you married? tongue
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
I hate d Barber more than d clipper itself,d way he turn ma head forcefully,insult & shout @ me barbing without remaining any hair on my head,thereby exposing my head to teacher's knocks. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by DAVIES27(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.
My favourite hair style was Crazy-joe but dad did not allow me to spot it.
Add your favourite hair style when you were kids.

#Feeling nostalgic
. Very painful when the barber uses it on you
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by babaMuna(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria? Haven't seen it b4..

Indomie generation
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I remembered the clipper when being used on ur head the clipper will be like its cutting the head foreskin.
And till now am still single.
I like it though
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Abbycuttie(f): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:
Those days this vintage tool will give you any hair style you desire and i also remember the Rolling Chair.

#Feeling nostalgic

my dad still have dis at home with d mouth soaked inside kerosene kiss
Barca001:

#Feeling nostalgic

my dad still have dis at home with d mouth soaked inside kerosene
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by mentbrown355(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
That's pekepeke baba mo de ooo , life goes on day by day..
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
mixpressive:
This stuff made me cry back then cus my dad insisted on low cut for me. Hmmmm.... I don old o. make I go marry sharpaly
then what are we waiting for, let marry now na.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by hushshinani(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lolzzzzz!!!!
Na baba ba mi seku time be dis ooo...
Shi!!! E don tey gannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Tho, most ladies don tun olosho naw
We got few good ladies out there and
scarce to find!!!!
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Sampunk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
numtums:
Never used it but I've seen it been used. tongue
Lol... U missed oooo....
Back in the days, it was fun. Although it pains ooooh but I follow for the generation that used it
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by skup008(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aminat508:
kikikikikikikikik u re funny cheesy Sikiru inside offa garage

no be small thing o....that's why they calls me giran. cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by OCTAVO: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Skin cut all the way back then. cheesy
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by blessbliss(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
I still use am yesterday embarassedI still use am yesterday
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ichommy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
cc: solidkay
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by 0ubenji(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
elders thread
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by fitzmayowa: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good old days....
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by onelife97: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
The time of "synchro barber".lol
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Barca001:

#Feeling nostalgic

Mine is Front and Back grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
i'v never seen that thing before

Indomie lomo : grin
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by Rashelany: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Was it used here in Nigeria? Haven't seen it b4..
you were young then.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ewizard1: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
TopeQs:
I know this.....it's a blade that's inside.

it's very effective in getting SKIN cut......

hope with this little point of mine I've been able to confuse and convince you that Arsenal is better than Man U....

cheesy

by the way.....I'm not getting married any time soon...

tongue
No! theres no blade in this... it's the one for Shaving that has a blade in-between.
Re: Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) by ewizard1: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rashelany:
you were young then.
Abi weren't born sef! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.