Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58047 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Cause they're dunderheads themselves. Not too hard to figure out, you might even be one of them
grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
shut up,ugleee
Demented dog!, which psychiatric ward did you run out of .

Let some1 admire you and stop feeling you're pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided you dont Bleep with anybody on nairaland
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Apreel(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm pretty and yes I love it when guys check me out! If they don't check you out now na wahala. If a week goes by and i don't get a hello from someone i will question my chi angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

No i dont know you but i know you must be a teen like OP thus its even too much to say u have a Bsc cos ur IQ proves u only have Ond perhaps.
Quit the bullshit undecidedit's obvious you don't have sense
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Sayelabola(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I can't understand why guys keep on giving these dunderheads attention

Don't think anyone is giving her attention...

As you can see here, she is seeking the attention of guys...

Team #Notice Me Post. grin grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by esosuo: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
OP PLEASE ADD DIS TO THE LIST , PRETTY GIRLS CANT STOP OVER HYPING DEM SELVES LIKE SAY HYPO FACTORY DEY DEIR BACK YARD ,HU STILL DEY REASON PRETTY FOR DIS HARD NAIJA ABI PRETTY FIT FULL GEN TANK SO I GO NOTICE WELL FOR NITE ?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Bigger than your girlfriend and sisters own put together cheesy

Look at this kid.
Yes it might be close to my younger sister's own but not even half of my wife's

NB: I dont do gfs. Im married
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:

Aunty you are an ass licker.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by CaroLyner(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Demented dog!, which psychiatric ward did i run out of .

Let some1 admire me and stop feeling you're pretty.
the height of your frustration is pitiful.I wouldnt insult you,nature has already done that grin

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Quit the bullshit undecidedit's obvious you don't have sense

that wasnt for you tho
Stop responding for someone else mofo

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
STILESGANG:
What is beautiful about a painted face,I blame silly guys that give Ugly girls like you false sense of importance.Even girls with defects are chased by guys daily.It has nothing to do with being pretty.
And only a dumb girl will believe that having a good cgpa(that is even if you have one) is what makes one intelligent.
God bless you.

Low self esteem at work.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
MissMercedes:
I'm beautiful too. You don't hear me b*tching about it, do you? Why not pour acid on your face to avoid the "wahala"? As if you're not enjoying it on a lowkey. Biko goan sit down!
Barman!!
One Smirnoff for this lady

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Fash20: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. JAMB question!
You try sha but I'm strict when it comes to scoring people. I score you (7/10)
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emi14: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupid post ever. Pretty sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Sayelabola(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Apreel:
I'm pretty and yes I love it when guys check me out! If they don't check you out now na wahala. If a week goes by and i don't get a hello from someone i will question my chi angry undecided

Apreel, is that you in the dp?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by zainyola(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

so true
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by killsmith(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
slyrone:
why do u show cleavage? to what purpose? if nor be for boys. why do u give out ur number if u don't want them to call? why do u wear seductive dresses if u don't want them to stare? by the way who told u, u r pretty? go and help ur mom in d kitchen u dey here dey post dey lie say u ve two jobs. in dis 9ja? and u be student too. lie go kill u.
i swear to God, i like this post

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Look at this kid.
Yes it might be close to my younger sister's own but not even half of my wife's

NB: I dont do gfs. Im married
congrats married man smiley pls leave the young girls alone and go take give your wife attention cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

that wasnt for you tho
Stop responding for someone else mofo
kwakwakwakwa cheesy
Okpo undecided
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
the height of your frustration is pitiful.I wouldnt insult you,nature has already done that grin
girl!, i don't brag abt my beauty and i don't expect any girl to cos u might be beautiful to some1 while to another ur jst too ugly.

If u feel you're pretty and there's is a private forum share ur pics let me share mine.

Stop giving anything in trousers ur number because u feel you're pretty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by repogirl(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin
kiss never mind them dear. Many of them bashing you are guilty of everything you wrote back there. That's why it is paining them.

Truth hurts like hell. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Dunexxx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
undecided you dont Bleep with anybody on nairaland

I've just reported u. uve broken rule 2 severally on this topic and I hope u get banned!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
kwakwakwakwa cheesy
Okpo undecided

You must have some big some'n on me...
You jumped on someone else's matter and filling my mentions with ur username.
What do u want from me biko
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

You must have some big some'n on me...
You jumped on someone else's matter and filling my mentions with ur username.
What do u want from me biko
I want you to change your mumu ways cheesy and take care of our wife well grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Aunty you are an ass licker.
Thanks for calling me an ass licker bt guess what I rather suck a dick than lick an ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Hadez(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:

Coming from a faceless idiot
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by MizTyna(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheBatman:
...i'm sincerely looking for a nice thing to say

oh my goodness @OP i'm so sorry that guys dont let you pay for things...i cant imagine the pain you go through, when numerous guys call you and complement you..they cant even let you rest without checking up on you, can you imagine....i pray all these things stop, so that you can have peace of mind.

Lol! You totally killed me. I must not be pretty cause I rarely get calls. Or DMs. Or being bombarded on FB. Who I offend na?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Apreel(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sayelabola:

Apreel, is that you in the dp?
yes sir
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Phizzlephizz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.

Ok you fine today sha but remember you can still have accident and your face go disfigure... then wen u hear sss you go shout "I'm fine how are you "
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
I want you to change your mumu ways cheesy and take care of our wife well grin

Ok ma, naagode
U shld be happy now
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks for calling me an ass licker bt guess what I rather suck a dick than lick an ass grin
kwakwakwakwa cheesy oya suck finalboss dick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.