Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58059 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Ordinary Bsc holder? Someone you dunno?
My point has been proven.
CASE CLOSED! smiley
yo boring

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
omg.i love how you're dealing with these niggs grin High Five

High five sister!
Oh it's a pleasure. grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by tushbobo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Men are hunters naturally. Don't confuse being chased with being pretty or exceptional. All ladies have a class of men that will chase them.From what u decribed I am unsure those males you refer to are 'men'.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ada9103(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
richling77:

Ada, open a thread now.

OK sir
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prettyJoy22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheBatman:
...i'm sincerely looking for a nice thing to say

oh my goodness @OP i'm so sorry that guys dont let you pay for things...i cant imagine the pain you go through, when numerous guys call you and complement you..they cant even let you rest without checking up on you, can you imagine....i pray all these things stop, so that you can have peace of mind.
LMAO
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by spafu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
booqee:
I'm dead!
I am sorry dear, I didn't intend to kill you with my response. You are revived. Lol.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

High five sister!
Oh it's a pleasure. grin
wonder what this engrossed lady is feeling like... very foolish girl

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ramanto(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

I will resist the urge to reply anything from you. It is apparent you have an extremely low iq and I am not a fan to stupidity. smiley
grin
evegran:

I will resist the urge to reply anything from you. It is apparent you have an extremely low iq and I am not a fan to stupidity. smiley
Like You Just Discovered The Word 'iq' You Are Using It Rather Too Loosely

8 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
hmmmm madam... dats just an intro ....if ah shuld insult you....you ll be forced to bath with conc acid....bye
I'm not going down that lane with you..I won't engage in brawls that makes no sense..it makes us appear immature.. I don't insult people on nairaland for no reason either.. let me understand why u abused me . I didn't abuse u who i dont even know or the person I quoted. honestly I don't understand where this is coming from

or could u be the vain op with another account?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Norstrademus:
now here is the real beauty!!.my lady u sound lyk a virtuous woman!!

Thanks. smiley

Wait a minute, is this is on FP? shocked
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
FxDuke:

how was it an epic fail?
d last time I asked if u were a law student to know if you were the one I saw offline.
up till now no reply.
really hv gat no time for your antics
my hands are full already.

babe.....whareva!

So because you mentioned me weeks ago and I didn't reply. Means what? Didn't you notice I wasn't online for like a week?

Nairaland is not an occupation for me, it is more like a hobby. Hoping you know what a hobby means? Those activities you do for fun or when you feel like- yeah?

Plus your first mention today was an epic fail. Google away if that phrase confuses you.

Try being direct for a change and see results!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

High five sister!
Oh it's a pleasure. grin
Evegran the slayer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by kelechiMarie(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Naaaaah. Naaaah, definitely not me.... it's been a while I sent a pm
Okay
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
vosquare:

Guy... If I say u wicked na understatement grin grin
my brother,the girl matter just tire pesin.... just leave the mumu.....probably got some of dem Street thugs asking for her number and she come dey feel like one Alicia keys.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Lol, man cannot defend what you dont stand for, what youre not, or what you plan to be

Its simple logic and reasoning that gave me that conclusion and if ure not gonn deceive ureself, u know im damn right.

Its clear who lacks proper education btw us...

An ordinary Bsc holder opening her mouth to talk down an Msc holder...
Shior
Msc holder my left ass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Oliviaarims are you pretty?

Lol. JAMB question!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by 400billionman: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

You neva see fine girls, you dey talk..

Only the 4th picture bears a fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Fash20: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
wait! Who tell you say you fine?

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by swaggprofessor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

#drops pen
u are not pretty joor. stop telling stories from the experience of ur roomates

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Msc holder my left ass grin

Wheres the ass?
That tiny calabash?

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
as if you are not among... see face like chewed gum
Chai! undecided
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
cekhoe:
*clears throat *

just realised ugly ladies shouldn't comment on this thread

*looks at the mirror * I shouldn't comment *walks out*
don't go. You can't be worse than OP. It's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Evegran the slayer cheesy

Lol!
I just don't appreciate silly guys that enjoy bringing girls down. It's unfair!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
====================================== ooops You are too young to die of
anemeous cancer with low rate of ur stupidity, death
is an option. i never
knew u were an intensified idiot, at ur age u
still rant on a s0cial ntwrk allowing ur kid
mates to cremate you anyhow... beef me and die tenasci0usly u
decapitated debillated f00l.. may my insults will make think like an adult... Nothing in dis
world will change the fact that a visually
impaired fool like should not be stone to death
for being pessimistically.
okay

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Lol!
I just don't appreciate silly guys that enjoy bringing girls down. It's unfair!
Exactly!those guys have low self esteem
High five jaweh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Wheres the ass?
That tiny calabash?
Bigger than your girlfriend and sisters own put together cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Ordinary Bsc holder? Someone you dunno?

My point has been proven.

CASE CLOSED! smiley

No i dont know you but i know you must be a teen like OP thus its even too much to say u have a Bsc cos ur IQ proves u only have Ond perhaps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.