Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58053 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
BackOff:

How old are you?

When last did your pastor call out those "who want to get married this year" for special prayers?

smh

I will resist the urge to reply anything from you. It is apparent you have an extremely low iq and I am not a fan to stupidity. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
spafu:
If you are called you cry, if you are not called you cry? What manner of head did they give some of you? Moreover, the guys got your number from four-figure table I guess. Mtcheeew.
I'm dead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
So after the heavy make-up, u now think u are the most beautiful huh?. Oya receive sense now.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by azeecoboy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
hahahahahaaa......does she even think she is pretty...
pretty mai foot,u better go fin sumtin to do if u know ur jobless not opening an attention seeking thread

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Funkybabee(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
looking for akara to chop my yam abeg who get kulikuli for there.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
booqee:
I'm dead!
as if you are not among... see face like chewed gum
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

If this was an intended joke, it is an EPIC FAIL!
how was it an epic fail?
d last time I asked if u were a law student to know if you were the one I saw offline.
up till now no reply.
really hv gat no time for your antics
my hands are full already.

babe.....whareva!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
is like u crushing on her
I be caterpillar?? I just wanna give u simple advice
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ada9103(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by whalesu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
rubbish.. you are just too "fooool" of yourself. pretty my arse

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Blazinraj01(f): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
babe pls hang it...you carry that hand wey u just use masturbate finish dey type nonsense ...end time motherfucker ...gerarara here
hmmmm. There's this 3 letter word called "JOY". Try and have it in your life. It will ease the pains of those around you. wink

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm beautiful too. You don't hear me b*tching about it, do you? Why not pour acid on your face to avoid the "wahala"? As if you're not enjoying it on a lowkey. Biko goan sit down!

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by EzeRedd(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nairalander's have done it again. Murder! Una wan ki. Person. The girl go dey wish say she no put we. Choi! Lwkmd.

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Eeroh95(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Make I burst this op head for that number 3

If you wear fine cloth and no guy admire you,shebi you go think say you ugly abi nah you wan admire yourself?

And why do you girls always change steps when approaching were guys are gathered..we might no be looking at you but the parkage you you. Carry or the sudden change of steps...now imagine we don't look or purposely ignore how will you. Feel?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Evil people full this thread grin. Una get beef with the OP before? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by MrWhaley: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Another point, most Nigerian guys have an extremely low iq.

I asked a simple question based on his comment and you're here assuming and concluding my future plans for me without facts?
If I ask if you're educated now, you'd brag you're a graduate. Well I cannot totally blame you though... I'd have to blame whatever educational institution you attended.
Smh!
Seriously,your comments on this forum are always laden with an annoying amount of PRIDE.

I don't know what fills you with such ARROGANCE 'cuz this one is beyond SELF-ESTEEM,tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
the funniest part of the whole thing is the "we"
should we blame Buhari for this too?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
For your mind you fine? undecided
Even my female dog Bullet fine pass you.. iranu oshi
Bloody attention seeker ..
Picture of your cgpa or ahdonbilivit
until then,-----------------> Swerve cool
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by distilledwalex(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin

Youre sounding like it gets to you here... If it doesnt... You should have acted as if they dont exist... But with this.. They are certain that sure saw all thier bashing and is some ways.. Youre pained
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Johnsinia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
@op all the posts calling u ugly r nt being sincere to themselves. No doubt u r v. Beautiful.

But I ve this against u, coming online to blasts ur numerous callers is uncalled for. Are u trying to say that asking abt u is wrong? Or do u tink that anybody that called u morning, noon n night r calling 4 d sake of sex? Be vigilant and free ur mind from thinking evil of other people. This is the reason why I don't first call, greet or social chat to ladies first, cos I hate embarrasment. I simply wait, if she upon up first then I start from there, if she dosnt then we r nt ment to be friends. Even at that that someone called regular to knw hw u do dose nt mean that the person want ur attention. If u don't like bordering abt then stop giving out ur number but I can assure u that u don't knw hw lucky u r for people to be showing u concerns, there r some girls that r running mad bc no man shows any interest to them. If that what u want then tell all ur male contact to stop bordering u and stop giving them ur number.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ada9103:
Lwkmd
baby u are beautiful.. you shuld hv open dis thread instead..lemme sing for u===={==={===== Monica lover lover
Sweetie baby your love killing me
Monica lover lover
I want to chop your spaghetti
Monica lover lover
You go wake up for new bugatti oh
Monica lover lover
Anything for you till infinity
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga Seun!

What Nairaland turning into.? Your mods aint doing their wrk, imagine this topic gracing front page. Self publicity advertisement
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enypie:

At least, it's still a brain.
And it's still not big enuf.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
hmmmm. There's this 3 letter word called "JOY". Try and have it in your life. It will ease the pains of those around you. wink
lols you don vex
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by dejavubobo1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

Chaii is this it.? is this wat u call beautiful #endtime beauty

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by kelechiMarie(f): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I can't understand why guys keep on giving these dunderheads attention
Cause they're dunderheads themselves. Not too hard to figure out, you might even be one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin OP! Op!! OP!!!, aw many tym's ah kal u?... U af die 2day!!.. #uPPLEshudPITYdGURLo
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Cause they're dunderheads themselves. Not too hard to figure out, you might even be one of them
then you are our leader
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Damicares(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
bigcil2:

I was expecting to see a stunning girl, then I would have given you a furlough on your arrogance. But sincerely I see a lot of your type at Panseke. No beef oo just the truth.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°°The being noticed because yer pretty is true
°•°but folks also look cuz they noisy.
°•°I have this big head of natural afro hair an I've learned ta deal with the long stairs

1.)°•°They can't call what you don't give out.
°Stop giving them yer number.

2.) °•°Nah....you just need ta learn ta be subtle grin

4.)°•° I have a solution fer this...°•go pic less.
°•°You still get attention but it's usually attention with substance because it's not solely based off yer pic.
Is this German? .. cuz I cant comprehend a thing you wrote .. in Nigeria we speak "ENGLISH" not this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Blazinraj01(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
lols you don vex
Nope, not even near it
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by jojosweet(f): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

I think u are vain and lame.. if u said u saved a child in Sudan and brought hope to a hungry family or got a 4:99 cgpa or found a way to cure cancer just maybe no one will bash u. U can be beautiful now and loose it in a freak accident will u bring ur lame self here and make noise about ur beauty. Sweetheart get out of ur head for a second and see the world. U need to seriously grow the up

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.