Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58063 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by naturefellow(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Checking OP's profile photo before dropping any comment...
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by STILESGANG: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
What is beautiful about a painted face,I blame silly guys that give Ugly girls like you false sense of importance.Even girls with defects are chased by guys daily.It has nothing to do with being pretty.
And only a dumb girl will believe that having a good cgpa(that is even if you have one) is what makes one intelligent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
spafu:
If you are called you cry, if you are not called you cry? What manner of head did they give some of you? Moreover, the guys got your number from four-figure table I guess. Mtcheeew.
i wonder o. 'us pretty girls' what a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Nope, not even near it
ok ayam sorry
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Another point, most Nigerian guys have an extremely low iq.

I asked a simple question based on his comment and you're here assuming and concluding my future plans for me without facts?
If I ask if you're educated now, you'd brag you're a graduate. Well I cannot totally blame you though... I'd have to blame whatever educational institution you attended.
Smh!

Lol, man cannot defend what you dont stand for, what youre not, or what you plan to be

Its simple logic and reasoning that gave me that conclusion and if ure not gonn deceive ureself, u know im damn right.

Its clear who lacks proper education btw us...

An ordinary Bsc holder opening her mouth to talk down an Msc holder...
Shior

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by richling77(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
FxDuke:

how was it an epic fail?
d last time I asked if u were a law student to know if you were the one I saw offline.
up till now no reply.
really hv gat no time for your antics
my hands are full already.

babe.....whareva!

Most of these ladies with pics on nairaland are low class babes and they lie alot. The real hard working ones don't have a pic on mostly though some do.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLucy:
jealousy.hating on her wont make your face less ugly
I can only be jealous of someone i see as my role model and the last time i checked she isn't one.

I don't spend the least of my time hating on people.

I knw the truth is painful bt kpelle!, talking of beauty she's nt near the personification of beauty.

I guess ur one of those self acclaimed pretty girls who share their numbers to anything on trousers jst to meet up on runs and come complaining later, grin

Why you carry another person matter 4 head if ur nt alike? grin

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by BackOff(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

I will resist the urge to reply anything from you. It is apparent you have an extremely low iq and I am not a fan to stupidity. smiley

Hey hey hey lady! Calm down.

I only asked two questions.
And those were meant to change your manner of reasoning.

However, your reply proves you're beyond redemption.

Loling seriously at ur low IQ dig. Obviously you need to check yours.

Back off!!!

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ada9103(f): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
baby u are beautiful.. you shuld hv open dis thread instead..lemme sing for u===={==={===== Monica lover lover
Sweetie baby your love killing me
Monica lover lover
I want to chop your spaghetti
Monica lover lover
You go wake up for new bugatti oh
Monica lover lover
Anything for you till infinity

Lolssss.......final boss am so loving the lyrics.......anyways thanks for the compliment
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
as if you are not among... see face like chewed gum
what I meant by my post is that the guys comment is very funny...that i even dropped a 'like' and I'm sure he understand .
so what is ur insult all about? pls don't quote me again to insult me for no reason... if you don't understand it's not my problem

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Harshirama(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrWhaley:

Seriously,your comments on this forum are always laden with an annoying amount of PRIDE.

I don't know what fills you with such ARROGANCE 'cuz this one is beyond SELF-ESTEEM,tbh.
na mtn 10mb cause am o,see the way she's mentioning iq,an empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by kelechiMarie(f): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
then you are our leader
Leader kwanu? No be una dey share pm upandan. Oga i don't think you even understand yourself not to talk of my post. Go and sidown somwia.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
affirmative.
Happy birthday friend smiley wishing u all the good things in life. Go flex it's ur day kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by 1bye1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
All these mamas you Called perTty Who you epp? angry
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrWhaley:

Seriously,your comments on this forum are always laden with an annoying amount of PRIDE.

I don't know what fills you with such ARROGANCE 'cuz this one is beyond SELF-ESTEEM,tbh.

Aww touching!
If only I actually gave a Bleep about how you felt. smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssss.......final boss am so loving the lyrics.......anyways thanks for the compliment
lols yo welcm..my lady "''''''''". hadez motherfucker this is what we call beauty... useless something..

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by richling77(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ada9103:
Lwkmd
Ada, open a thread now.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by pinkiberry(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
am not pretty so I cannot relate to what you are saying.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Harshirama:
na mtn 10mb cause am o,see the way she's mentioning iq,an empty barrel makes the loudest noise

If only you were man enough to mention me and type this. Aww. It's a pity you're not man enough. smiley.
Little chicken! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Harshirama(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

If only you were man enough to mention me and type this. Aww. It's a pity you're not man enough. smiley.
Little chicken! smiley
lipsrsealed
evegran:

Little chicken! smiley
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by cooluc(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy men are not smiling on this thread...c'mon it's just some points..no need for all those bitter blood..instead open a thread and counter the points beyond reasonable doubts shikena!!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
as if you are not among... see face like chewed gum
what I meant by my post is that the guys comment to op is very funny...that i even dropped a 'like' and I'm sure he understands.
so what is ur insult all about? pls don't quote me again to insult me for no reason... if you don't understand it's not my problem..

I believe it not me you wanted to quote tho
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
booqee:
what I meant by my post is that the guys comment is very funny...that i even dropped a 'like' and I'm sure he understand .
so what is ur insult all about? pls don't quote me again to insult me for no reason... if you don't understand it's not my problem
hmmmm madam... dats just an intro ....if ah shuld insult you....you ll be forced to bath with conc acid....bye
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prinsam30: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016

just negodu

are u the OP
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Lol, man cannot defend what you dont stand for, what youre not, or what you plan to be

Its simple logic and reasoning that gave me that conclusion and if ure not gonn deceive ureself, u know im damn right.

Its clear who lacks proper education btw us...

An ordinary Bsc holder opening her mouth to talk down an Msc holder...
Shior

Ordinary Bsc holder? Someone you dunno?

My point has been proven.

CASE CLOSED! smiley

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by MrWhaley: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Aww touching!
Hilarious! I don't have time to 'feel' for you...if you don't give an Eff,your headache...if you do,still your headache.

Now,Miss Evegran,bye!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by BossDanniee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who fine girl help??! Sigh

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Michellla(f): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Aww touching!
omg.i love how you're dealing with these niggs grin High Five

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prinsam30: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
STILESGANG:
What is beautiful about a painted face,I blame silly guys that give Ugly girls like you false sense of importance.Even girls with defects are chased by guys daily.It has nothing to do with being pretty.
And only a dumb girl will believe that having a good cgpa(that is even if you have one) is what makes one intelligent.

oh ooo tell them oooooo
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prettyJoy22(f): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
**side eyes **
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Jamesmith80: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think u concluded hastily, cus I know a lot of guys who don't give a Bleep of the above stated disturbances. Anyways u ar entitled to your opinion.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Cause they're dunderheads themselves. Not too hard to figure out, you might even be one of them
Naaaaah. Naaaah, definitely not me.... it's been a while I sent a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.