Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. (46490 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
Nigerian ladies are the worst set of women the world ever had.
ur mother was once lady remember.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Almonda: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kollyk11:
If my gf gives me this on my bday I swear I will love her more becos to come up with something like this shows she can think outside the box of normal gifts. wink

But not sending the package to the office. I just cannot imagine how the drama would look like.

Celebrant [in the office]: All my colleagues please come over here, imagine the sweet gift my bae just sent to me.

Office Colleagues [male & female]: Wow!!!, this must be a golden gift, Hey bro! Come on open let's see

Celebrant [tears gift wrapper and removes pack for all to see].

Office Colleagues: Yay pa, shocked shocked grin grin. Pounded yam and Chicken?

Celebrant [to cover up as a big boy] would be like grin grin
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by yash33: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Consider yourself special.
De Range Rover shall follow, I can assure you.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Almonda: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
The lady is laying a very bad legacy for Nigerian girls. I know some stup girls here on NL would be thinking of trying it on their boyfriend all in the name of trying to cut cost. My Bae. I know your profile name but i won't mention because of some badt guys here on NL. Please if you must buy me birthday gift because of cutting cost. abeg by me Singlet and boxers.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by stubbornman(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
na so una talk am shey

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Massdamm(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
half bread is berra than buns naa..we wrap boxers, whahala..we wrap singlet,gobe! now we wrap pounded yam you still dey complain hian
lolz we want make u wrap car key for uz
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by goingape: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
I swear!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE very STVPID set of creature the world ever had in history!

just look at the RUBBISH she give her man WEREBY if it is her birthday the MUGU will buy her shoes, take her to the most expensive restaurant, take her to cinema, some will even buy her gold stuff.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE infested with poverty and parasitic in nature and that's why I don't date those creature.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by lanregbade(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
If am the guy,I will simply accept it in good fate and wrap bread and beans and name it BB porch for her during her birthday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by badonkadonk: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
When her birthday comes around... She should expect skin lotion and make up kit or lip gloss and some bars of chocolate and biscuits.

If she vex me too much, I go just put bra and pant insyd iPhone 7 casing, wrap am with wrapping paper, give am...
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Sanchase: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Haha as much as its thoughtful for d girl to feed her man on his Birthday most naija gals (95%) won't find this funny if they were offered the same on their birthday, rather they will pick up a quarrel over such a gift.

I think for a man who has attained great heights this gift is better than Gold.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by goingape: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Almonda:
The lady is laying a very bad legacy for Nigerian girls. I know some stup girls here on NL would be thinking of trying it on their boyfriend all in the name of trying to cut cost. My Bae. I know your profile name but i won't mention because of some badt guys here on NL. Please if you must buy me birthday gift because of cutting cost. abeg by me Singlet and boxers.
my girlfriend once bought me a game console and to my greatest concern she isn't that gaming type and often complain that I don't have time for her but rather game.

guess what? she is not a Nigeria WOMAN!

which WOMAN born of this country can do this kind of stuff.

parasite ROAMING the street everywhere!
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Obanz2(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
if tiwa doro dey give teebillz this food I swear he will never complain
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
The guy should shine his eye. She might have washed puzzay into the efo. Don't be surprised if his love for the girl grows three fold after he eats the puzzay flavoured efo.

People will say it the act of surprising him with soup that has made the guys heart grow fonder. Na lie! It is the power of puzzay jazz angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
half bread is berra than buns naa..we wrap boxers, whahala..we wrap singlet,gobe! now we wrap pounded yam you still dey complain hian

no worry on ur birthday too, i go wrap simple power bank and all in one phone charger, at least you would really appreciate, you girls want the best but can't even give half of it..

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
I swear!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE very STVPID set of creature the world ever had in history!

just look at the RUBBISH she give her man WEREBY if it is her birthday the MUGU will buy her shoes, take her to the most expensive restaurant, take her to cinema, some will even buy her gold stuff.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE infested with poverty and parasitic in nature and that's why I don't date those creature.

Next time, when generalising, remember that your female blood relatives are also Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by goingape: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Next time, when generalising, remember that your female blood relatives are also Nigerian
half my dear!
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by smiley001(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Clap for ursef
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by nikkypearl(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

no worry on ur birthday too, i go wrap simple power bank and all in one phone charger, at least you would really appreciate, you girls want the best but can't even give half of it..
i love power bank!who the best / half don epp
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by sweatlana: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
Including your mama.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by tasalanoni(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
Are u not aiming a few inches higher?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by delishpot: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
On her birthday he should also wrap her fav food as gift

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Efo riro? Love portion on my mind.

It's settled

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Kherry: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow!!!!!!!! Wat a well cultured lady.........
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by muchmonie2016(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice Concept Gift it doesn't matter the Cost but the Value and where it comes from>THE HEART
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by lanvic12(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow nice one...like I knew the guy self a law studen t from AAUA akungba lanre by name if am right?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nina4u(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided if my bf gave that to me ..mehhh I dunno ..would b better to give him a bd cake and a nice bd card with some romantic wrighting
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Babyphinas(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice idea
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Chelseafan1: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
God, all I ask for is for you to give me a lovely, creative and thoughtful gf like this..this is just lovely.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by sniperr007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

R u including ur mother and sisters in d list?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
action and reaction are equal and opposite
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by banmee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'll take it.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
your mum, sisters and female children inclusive! Kudos to them
kaima1984:
If dats true why did ur dad married ur mom?dat means ur sister n galfrd are among,including ur wife to be
Sexina148:

lol is somebody paranoid? but it wasn't ur gift anyway so chill out.
sweatlana:

Including your mama.

sniperr007:

R u including ur mother and sisters in d list?

Kindly utilise the apparatus as provided below to end your miserable lives if you can't stand my comment.

It's swift & efficient. It would relieve you howling souls of your pent-up frustrations.

The clock is ticking, time is upon you. Act now. Act now that you have the chance. Listen to the voices in your head. I promise you a blissful release. Act now.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.