Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. (46496 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by davodyguy: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
smiley nice concept
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IceMan85(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin And the girl will expect you to buy the whole world for her when her birthday comes.

Only in Nigeria that you'll take your bar out on her birthday and still take her out on your own birthday.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by DanceVille: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow! How I wish my girlfriend could do the same sha.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by onstelly(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like that
As girlfriend wey sabi

Mean while don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVoteRefiner
#IStandWithRefiner
Join Team Refiner
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by callJesu: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good one for her

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Johnshoe: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kind kul a surprise...out of d normal norms… [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by dazzlingd(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
team foreign

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Kollyk11(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
If my gf gives me this on my bday I swear I will love her more becos to come up with something like this shows she can think outside the box of normal gifts. wink

4 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by hollas2jnr(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cool... A thoughtful gift!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by frenchkiss16(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
From my perspective there is nothing amiss with the birthday gift. It is beaut and quaint. I will appreciate this if my bae did this to me.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by nrexzy: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's so sweet of her. Buh if my gf try dat kind rough play

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Haryohdeji(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
This shows the guy really love food
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by HARDDON: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
mhiz:
The food was a gift from the heart, it does not have to always be something expensive. Notice that she took care in wrapping it, and using his favourite colour. I think its a thoughtful gift.

shocked shocked embarassed

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Sexina148(f): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
Nigerian ladies are the worst set of women the world ever had.

lol is somebody paranoid? but it wasn't ur gift anyway so chill out.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Yksoul(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
YEE..!! PA,O BOY DONT EAT AM O,IF YOU DO HAAAA.. YOU DON GO BE THAT,NO TURNING BACK!
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AprokoTV(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by otitokoroleti: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pheals:
its called gbe'le k'okomiyo
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
if dem catch you for this statement ehhn, ya body go tell u. i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by chimaobinelson(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Don't use the behavior of the malodorous hoe that gave birth to you as a criterion when judging Nigerian women.....it's their fault that she is on every grody idiot f**klist....
grin grin grin grin Lalastic wink diz one don earn himself a vocabularized, malodororobulos,hoetic BAAAANNNN!!!!, Shey de Ban go reach 1year ni

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by pennytration(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
kaima1984:
If dats true why did ur dad married ur mom?dat means ur sister n galfrd are among,including ur wife to be
U just proved his point with dis daft comment.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Vanpascore(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
kaima1984:
If dats true why did ur dad married ur mom?dat means ur sister n galfrd are among,including ur wife to be

I wonder o. Help me ask him, where the best ladies are.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by HARDDON: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
She just embarrassed the living day light out of the guy!

Delivered to d office? #Jeezzzwoman!

Cud the lady be Born2Breed?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Almonda: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Very creative but on a second thought, its somehow embarrassing. sad sending such a gift to the guy's office. could have just left the food at home. The guy should just have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by anochuko01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
not me! the way to my heart is through my eyes...
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Marlvin(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hope hell won't let loose if she (his girlfriend) receive same kinda surprise package on her birthday ?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Viccur(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Babe hp u dnt mind Moi Moi with seven hearts on your Byday

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by ojnnaco(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

Worst in terms of Gifts and appreciations.

BUT

BEST in Bed.
Quote me and thank me later
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Me, I give one babe shaving powder as birthday present. grin I go soon give another one HUGGIES diapers. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by pennytration(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
chimaobinelson:

grin grin grin grin Lalastic wink diz one don earn himself a vocabularized, malodororobulos,hoetic BAAAANNNN!!!!, Shey de Ban go reach 1year ni
Lol.. Make im just go create another moniker cos im ban go pass 1 year.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by M4gunners: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=saints2 post=45160428]

Say wetin? Of all gifts? na efo riro and pounded yam you fit gimme and you wrap am like better gift? Your birthday too dey come na, abi?[/qquoteMehn that is my type of girl.I don't know why you are complaining. Who cake don belle full b4?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Order for a cake and get a free cup cake

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Longman313(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.