Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. (46499 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by xreal: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Did he take pics of each gift before unwrapping?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
I swear!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE very STVPID set of creature the world ever had in history!

just look at the RUBBISH she give her man WEREBY if it is her birthday the MUGU will buy her shoes, take her to the most expensive restaurant, take her to cinema, some will even buy her gold stuff.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE infested with poverty and parasitic in nature and that's why I don't date those creature.

Touche!
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by bayinq25(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
Nigerian ladies are the worst set of women the world ever had.
That's not true.Where else do you get cheaper girls if not Nigeria.if I can buy a girl's pvssy with an iPhone,that's cheap to me.Being expensive is when you don't know the price to pay to have a girl but in Nigeria we know.trust me with just 5k you can shag a so called "decent babe" tonight.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
half bread is berra than buns naa..we wrap boxers, whahala..we wrap singlet,gobe! now we wrap pounded yam you still dey complain hian
Have you ever done that to me and i complained?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by jashar(f): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's a crappy gift. No offence. undecided
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:

Worst in terms of Gifts and appreciations.

BUT

BEST in Bed.
Quote me and thank me later
They are utterly useless in every facet of life.

What they would ever excel in brilliantly is spreading their epileptic legs apart to allow unhindered dick_ impalement, leaving in their wake fatal diseases, to becoming skilled repulsive parasites.

- Class absent

- Unintelligence present in excess; they rock the emblem of dumbness
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by babdap: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
typical african lady.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by CaroLyner(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Viccur:
Babe hp u dnt mind Moi Moi with seven hearts on your Byday
<3 that delicacy.yo! cheesy
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by CaroLyner(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
saints2:

Don't be angry if he repeats same on your birthday, all na love
I definitely dont mind

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
your mum, sisters and female children inclusive! Kudos to them
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

What they would ever excel in brilliantly is spreading their epileptic legs apart to allow unhindered dick_ impalement, leaving in their wake fatal diseases, to becoming skilled repulsive parasites.

- Class absent

your choice of words stinks!
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by ojnnaco(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

- Class absent

Goooooosh.... which girl annoyed you bro?
I can feel the pain
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
your choice of words stinks!
What can you do about it?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

What can you do about it?
NOTHING. I smell frustration. Bro deal with your issues.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
i love power bank!who the best / half don epp
for ur mouth abi?? Isokay but when we guys go all out to buy u girs lovely things, u love it and get all super happy offering to do anything to please us in ur own way but when its our birthdays, u girls loose all sense of creativity, boxers and vest is the best that comes to mind and then u would say u want iphone6 ... Smh
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:

Goooooosh.... which girl annoyed you bro?
I can feel the pain
Pain? Bwahahaha. Not pain, bro, Enlightenment

Ever since I learnt that Naija girls are reincarnation of the demonic Jezebel, sent straight from hades to extinguish the candles keeping guy's destinies burning, I took caution and decided to abruptly sever all ties and have absolutely nothing to do with any.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by kenoz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
NOTHING. I smell frustration. Bro deal with your issues.

Earlier on, I proposed a helpful resolution that could combat your woes once and for all.

Seems like you didn't see it. Okay, scroll up gently, maybe it sure wouldn't skip your notice again. Just be a brave girl.

Good luck & good nite.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

Earlier on, I proposed a helpful resolution that could combat your woes once and for all.

Seems like you didn't see it. Okay, scroll up gently, maybe it sure wouldn't skip your notice again. Just be a brave girl.

Good luck & good nite.
You are very bitter about someone and your bitterness reeks to high heavens. Just try and deal with your issues bro.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

Pain? Bwahahaha. Not pain, bro, Enlightenment

Ever since I learnt that Naija girls are reincarnation of the demonic Jezebel, sent straight from hades to extinguish the candles keeping guy's destinies burning, I took caution and decided to abruptly sever all ties and have absolutely nothing to do with any.
No wonder! You must have learnt the hard way.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by ivyT(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

thanks
we do appreciate.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by stevecantrell: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

Don't be so harsh LOLzzz..
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by UIA04(f): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
What the heck
I loved the gift. I love the fact that he found it funny too.

Me I'm the kind of person that will really surprise my Bae on his birthday just for laughs and then land him with a special gift on another day he's not even expecting it.

I'm not even in for all this valentine day shit. Everyday is a special day of love and you can show it anytime makes the memories fonder. The

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Greenbullet(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Babyphinas:
Nice idea
IFA was or bf ,on your bday name amala and egbegiri I go give u
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
I definitely dont mind
Caro sweetie its been a while...how have you been?? and how is school treating ya?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by sweatlana: 3:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Drefan:

Kindly utilise the apparatus as provided below to end your miserable lives if you can't stand my comment.

It's swift & efficient. It would relieve you howling souls of your pent-up frustrations.

The clock is ticking, time is upon you. Act now. Act now that you have the chance. Listen to the voices in your head. I promise you a blissful release. Act now.

Cheers.

E pain am
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by MrUntouchable(m): 3:53am On Apr 30, 2016
saints2:
Dare to be different: Girl wraps pounded yam and efo riro ( vegetables ) as birthday gift for her man.

Whats your take, thought? Some ladies gat no chill at all...

Ladies, can you do this?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/04/girl-wraps-pounded-yam-and-efo-riro.html

The gf doesn't fear God!

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Onyeani5million(m): 4:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I wish I had such a girl she is a marriage material no hunger fashioned against me and my family shall prosper.
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Pwettyella(f): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Drefan:
Lol,wetin we do u now
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by EmmaCSi(m): 4:50am On Apr 30, 2016
That's My boss, his Babe sent in the gift, All of you accusing the babe, of giving shitty stuff, he loved it, it was cool, very creative babe. And well she gives him gifts worth than this on ordinary days. So calm yourself. And why do we think birthdays should be a fundraising avenue. Change poverty Mentality please.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Hey smiley wink
Where you been?
Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by maleeks(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
half bread is berra than buns naa..we wrap boxers, whahala..we wrap singlet,gobe! now we wrap pounded yam you still dey complain hian

which kain trips, when me buy you Iphon 6s plus(rose gold), u com pack bullsh!t for me, I beg no buy me singlet or boxer, what's wrong if you wrap gimme, balencaiga sneakers, rolex wristwatch, versace medusa high top, samsung s7 edge.... Shey i no go collect am ni, remember i'll certainly repay you in 10 folds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.