Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5723 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
yes
even u no b hausa
eheh na,Me no be Hausa.....but I speak the thing pass everybody for here!cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

shocked wayo an kama ni yau grin
duk lokacin da kika ji wani ya yi ihu 'stupedinluv' in kina tafiya a kan titi,toh ki San ni ne.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
You must look like a dragon then grin
I do look like a Dragon! How on earth did you know?? Your powers of perception are astonishing grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Hausa cos my long beard. Tnk GOD i dn get job,na yoruba man i resemble now.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
t
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
com wetin b ur own if op no disturb den who u be...

who u even epp
bros,sure say na me u been wan quote?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by christopher123(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
They think I am Eskimo because I jump from AC house to AC car to AC office

Just phobia for heat but I am purely Igbo
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
bros,sure say na me u been wan quote?
haba y u tink lik dat.Na final I dey yan give
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2016
ronald4lif:
So you're Igbo. Actually thought you're from Niger Delta. What state are you from miss?
Abia smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by giles14(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
gaskia pls dnt derail this thread with you hausa... kajiko?
com wetin b ur own if op no disturb den who u be...
who u even epp

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Most people assume I am an Igbo!!..I literally was engulfed by Igbo-speaking dudes during my service year who would speak their language to me,only for me to stare blankly back at them...lol!!
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MasterBaiter: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
haba y u tink lik dat.Na final I dey yan give
grin
nothing do u....the guy just wan chook mouth for tin wey no konsan am
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
giles14:
com wetin b ur own if op no disturb den who u be... who u even epp
you go happy if dem derail ur thread ... .ubanka
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by finalboss(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
grin
nothing do u....the guy just wan chook mouth for tin wey no konsan am
wawa
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by marvelous000: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
dozmandon:
Hausa cos my long beard. Tnk GOD i dn get job,na yoruba man i resemble now.
[size=13pt]
You look lyk a terrorist. Are you by any way related to osama bin laden? grin

[/size]
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Fulaboy(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mine is Fulani. And i think its because of my long coily hair and pointy nose. Lol.
People hardly believe am igbo.

Whats yours?
Are you the one on your profile photo
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
DragonReborn:
I do look like a Dragon! How on earth did you know?? Your powers of perception are astonishing grin
Flatter me no more grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fulaboy:
Are you the one on your profile photo
Yep wink
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by rosieluv(f): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
people tink am a yoruba gal
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
32Million:
Most people assume I am an Igbo!!..I literally was engulfed by Igbo-speaking dudes during my service year who would speak their language to me,only for me to stare blankly back at them...lol!!
Looool
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
You look lyk a terrorist. Are you by any way related to osama bin laden? grin

[/size]
yeah 4m one of his baby mamas back den grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:
people tink am a yoruba gal
Yea your mouth smiley but you are from where?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by rosieluv(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Yea your mouth smiley but you are from where?
am igbo
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:

am igbo
ok smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Michizzy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
People mistakes me for Rivers and sometimes hausa but I'm Igbo.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Rukkydelta(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
So many of my friends and enemies thinks am from the yoruba race.

Long time
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by poshestmina(f): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fulani
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by greatness22(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Long time
Really miss you my lady
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by UyiIredia(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yoruba. Whereas I'm from Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies During S*x Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / A Nairalander I Accomodated / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.