Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5718 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Fulaboy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Yep wink
i think i will have to reason with other people too! You look fulani and Ethiopian as well
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fulaboy:
i think i will have to reason with other people too! You look fulani and Ethiopian as well
Fulani it is smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Rukkydelta(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
Really miss you my lady
Me too
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Taiofil(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
As in ehh.....Nna mehn....I can be so mistaken for a Igbo guy everywie I go in market like yaba etc...infact in gwagwalada market wen I was stil in uni..I went to buy food stuffs den the seller started speakin igbo I just dey use head carry wetin she dey yarn oo..until she throw 1 HOT sentence dats when I threw in towel..I told her am YORUBA...she said I must have igbo blood in me that the igbo resemblance is too much..maybe my grand parents...I still had to lie to her dat my mum's mother was Igbo...lol..well sha she do me well dat day!

I have igbo name... Nnanna!....lol

2 Likes

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by greatness22(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Me too
U was scared. Thought i lost you to a handsome Nland guy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
duk lokacin da kika ji wani ya yi ihu 'stupedinluv' in kina tafiya a kan titi,toh ki San ni ne.
cheesy a a ban waye ka ba
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fulani and Hausa.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nickymezor(f): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Me Hausa. smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Flatter me no more grin
Alright I'll behave myself. Bye lipsrsealed
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Rukkydelta(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
U was scared. Thought i lost you to a handsome Nland guy

Lol, that can't happen cos you're the most handsome guy on nl
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by greatness22(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol, that can't happen cos you're the most handsome guy on nl
**runs to close her mouth** Do you want them to assassinate me like this?

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by stinggy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aboooki outside... Just got addressed as one few mins ago.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by sirjakez(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016

Touchey:

Nnamdi how far
grin Nna ehn ur boy dey fine... lol
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by sirjakez(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
True you look like Emeka cheesy
LOL... ur really funny grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
stinggy:
Aboooki outside...
Just got addressed as one few mins ago.
Geeeez! Really cheesy grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by marlvis(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy am Igbo but some people think am a black Fulani girl......funny rite..
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Countrygirl(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am idoma but some people think am yoruba,sometimes they speak yoruba to me
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by oyeezah(f): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
most ppl say I look edo, some say igbo
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Countrygirl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
sirjakez:
LOL... ur really funny grin
Chinedu watsup
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by sirjakez(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Countrygirl:
Chinedu watsup
LOL... babe u funny... Nna I dey fine sha
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Rukkydelta(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
**runs to close her mouth** Do you want them to assassinate me like this?

No one can do that to you as long as I'm here cos you got your super-woman in me
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by greatness22(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rukkydelta:

No one can do that to you as long as I'm here cos you got your super-woman in me
I wish you can read my mind. How can i see you meet with you?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by olasmith10(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some pple feels am Fulani, some says am Igbo..while At uni, it was always difficult for me to collect my state bursary..even now at my work place! They even gave me an Igbo name..onyebuchi..meanwhile am Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by lanicky(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Dainikel(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Virtually all my friends affiliates me with my mum's side (Yoruba), some thinks I'm Edo but I'm Igbo!
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by blayde(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm Yoruba but often mistaken as an igbo . Some wouldn't believe I was born in Nigeria.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by An0nimus: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Igbo. People almost never correctly guess where I'm from on first meet.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Olubee22(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2016
Am a pure Ibadan gal but some think am Hausa coz am dark skinned and slim undecided

3 Likes

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by stinggy(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2016
chimkaire:
Geeeez! Really cheesy grin
Gaskiya walahi cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 6:27am On May 01, 2016
stinggy:

Gaskiya walahi cheesy cheesy
Hehe...they ain't serious, haba How you?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Lovelynature(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I'm hausa but people keep mistaking me for Idoma undecided
Of course you look like a Northerner, just that people don't have the clearity of how Hausa girls look because majority of them wear hijab.

I think you ain't purely Hausa. Maybe, one of the minor tribes in the north. Probably, Southern Kaduna or Jos.

Ya ki ke?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Lovelynature(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2016
Nickymezor:
Me Hausa. smiley
You look like one Hausa actress thoughcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / The Women To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.