Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5719 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:10am On May 04, 2016
during my NYSC days my fellow Corpers use to think am Yoruba to the extent that I had to stand in front of them during one of our CDS meetings to tell them that am a pure Igbo girl from anambra and that they shld stop that Yoruba thing around me buh dat information worsened everything cos they started calling me Bisola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / The Women To Avoid / Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.