Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From (5730 Views)

7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Lovelynature(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2016
marlvis:
cheesy am Igbo but some people think am a black Fulani girl......funny rite..
black is beautifulcheesy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Lovelynature(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2016
lanicky:
Hey bae say somethingwink. Where do people think you are from?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by MoNickk(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2016
im from delta state but pple have asked if i was yoruba or ghanaian before.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Glo4issy(f): 7:42am On May 01, 2016
finalboss:
mine not even tribe...say i resemble chinese
lol
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by stinggy(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
chimkaire:
Hehe...they ain't serious, haba How you?
Complexion and stature, I think.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2016
Everyone always speaks Igbo to me and think am Igbo, some call me emeka.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Vyolet(f): 9:31am On May 01, 2016
I look Nigerian, I don't have any specific tribal look. They call me Igbo, Fulani, Edo, Igbira, Idoma, Yoruba and bla and bla.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2016
People always think I'm Yoruba.
Maybe cuz I speak fluently and cuz I have a Yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nickymezor(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
You look like one Hausa actress thoughcheesy
I see smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2016
stinggy:

Complexion and stature, I think.
So, you ain't light skinned angry undecided
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by stinggy(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
chimkaire:
So, you ain't light skinned angry undecided
SMDH

Happy New Month
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Papilo20(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
Cameroon but I was born they
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Highbee01(f): 12:27pm On May 01, 2016
Igbo,Idoma...some even say Edo.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by firstking01(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I'm hausa but people keep mistaking me for Idoma undecided
You are hausa shocked...anyway maa no talk wetin dey my mouthsad
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by firstking01(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2016
And they think i'm an austrianundecided
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by 2sexycom(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mine is Fulani. And i think its because of my long coily hair and pointy nose. Lol.
People hardly believe am igbo.

Whats yours?
They often assume I am Yoruba,but I am Igbo.

lalasticlala, have you seen this?
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 1:16pm On May 01, 2016
2sexycom:
They often assume I am Yoruba,but I am Igbo.

lalasticlala, have you seen this?
You are igbo shocked
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by 2sexycom(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
You are igbo shocked
lol. Yeah. From Anambra cool
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Speeechless3(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
2sexycom:
lol. Yeah. From Anambra cool
hehehe thats cool smiley I'm from Abia.

1 Like

Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 01, 2016
stinggy:

SMDH

Happy New Month
Wish you same smiley
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
firstking01:
You are hausa shocked...anyway maa no talk wetin dey my mouthsad
grin
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by 2sexycom(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
hehehe thats cool smiley I'm from Abia.
Nice to know Nne.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin
Hmmm, but you are way too differend from them??
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 01, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, but you are way too differend from them??
No and yes.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No and yes.
Ok, explain cos your girls are hardly intelligent esp when they put on that their hijab, they'd be like robot...you call or hi them, they will keep straight faceundecided...thats why i'm doubting you are from there.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by vicechancellor(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Mine is Fulani. And i think its because of my long coily hair and pointy nose. Lol.
People hardly believe am igbo.

Whats yours?
so what you're saying is that you're the one on your d.p
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by halfricanadian(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2016
Edo calabar and delta with cameroon dont kno why embarassed
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Thylord(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
They say am from heaven because i look like an angel.
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by edetty(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
By my accent and intonation dey say am YORUBA,, thought it's tru,,I was also born and bred in the rural part of Lagos,,, buh by my looks the guess is always hard,,hides my identify, am from akwa ibom, so I went to sch in Calabar, I forced myself to mimic our own intonation and accent,,,didn't work for me naturally buh am good at faking it at will...
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Emmyk(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2016
Igala. During my University days in Anyigba, Kogi state, many people thought I was an Igala. They speak their language to me and I just smile and tell them I'm not Igala, but Yoruba and they are all like... " shocked shocked shocked Ojo"
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by latinoKingdom(m): 1:13am On May 04, 2016
Because I bear Blessing and Enoch, ppl thinks I'm an Igbo guy
Re: Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From by Nobody: 10:10am On May 04, 2016
during my NYSC days my fellow Corpers use to think am Yoruba to the extent that I had to stand in front of them during one of our CDS meetings to tell them that am a pure Igbo girl from anambra and that they shld stop that Yoruba thing around me buh dat information worsened everything cos they start calling me Bisola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies / Three (3) SIMP Behaviors Nigerian Guys Should STOP DOING! / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.