Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,041 members, 7,810,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (64435 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by texazzpete(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2016
People are actually bragging with an MK bag?

LOL

6 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by henryhemon(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Funny enough, they get the best husbands angry

whats best husband? abeg every one has a price to pay for every deed. They don't get the best life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 10:34am On May 03, 2016
Societal ills

2 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On May 03, 2016
DONSMITH123:
una don start again bah? una no go leave my aunty linda to rest? grin grin grin

No tell me say you follow chop inside her free giveaways?
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by henryhemon(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

Bro stop having such mentality,we pay for everything we do,am not a saint but we will pay for it here and over there.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ireneony(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2016
cruzita:
pls when HIV catch up with u,don't hesitate to tell us ooo
undecided must you comment.

When last did you use cd with your boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by missyge(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2016
Hmmm....I don vex. Me too need sugar daddy. I wan start to dey pose with orisirisi
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by kayDooo(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2016
Sure
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by missyge(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2016
Hmmm....I don vex. Me too need sugar daddy. I wan start to dey pose with orisirisi on NairaLand
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by DONSMITH123(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2016
bad guy smiley

Lexusgs430:

No tell me say you follow chop inside her free giveaways?

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by DONSMITH123(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2016
hian

missyge:
Hmmm....I don vex. Me too need sugar daddy. I wan start to dey pose with orisirisi
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ngoben(f): 10:38am On May 03, 2016
Maybe she thinks her aristo will marry her
PureWays:
Dorothy is a girl
Dorothy is so stvpid that she displays things meant to be kept secret on social media..
Later in the future when she finds it hard to marry or have a good relationship, Dorothy will cry foul.
Dorothy is a dirty, pathetic wh*re, Ooh! I forgot, she's stvpid too.

Be wise.
Don't be like Dorothy.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2016
henryhemon:

Bro stop having such mentality,we pay for everything we do,am not a saint but we will pay for it here and over there.

Bro, don't get me wrong, i don't have any mentality at all...i am just telling you the mystery of this life. I am a determined, focused and a hard worker. I don't believe in doing things illegally....i am just saying things that we see everyday in our society. Bro, life is not fair..that is the truth.

Did you say we pay for these things? maybe in the life after but i can tell you some people get away with these things ...yes they do at least in this life.

Tell me why someone like babaginda, saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu etc will live that long with all they did to Nigeria? I mentioned these ones cos they are popular..bro most of these people are nothing less than 60 in age while some good people will not even live up to 30....

Look around you, bad people even live longer than good people....i can go on and on.....life is a big mystery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Massdamm(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
Wasting of money sad
c u u thnk say the man fool na ha pussy dy suffer most
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Marley01(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2016
Ahmed the bricklayer works hard and earns #1,500 daily. He just got an upgrade at a new construction site where he works to #2,500 daily. Now, that is work! Not a regular Ho, 'Hoing' around.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Apelex(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2016
Olosho alert
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by henryhemon(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2016
She should brag with important things,no one will know how much that bag cost when she goes out with it,tomorrow she won't find it worthy anymoe,she will want a new one.....point is if material things are what people use to brag then those people are worthless cuz it fades away after 4months or so. If you buy a new car after 1 or two years you did get tired of it,same as if you buy a 20k shirt after few months you will want another so they are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Spells(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2016
U need rehabilitation
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2016
henryhemon:
She should brag with important things,no one will know how much that bag cost when she goes out with it,tomorrow she won't find it worthy anymoe,she will want a new one.....point is if material things are what people use to brag then those people are worthless cuz it fades away after 4months or so. If you buy a new car after 1 or two years you did get tired of it,same as if you buy a 20k shirt after few months you will want another so they are not worth it.

They are not worth it ..i do not agree...if you have the money and you want something, go for it. No need saying they are not worth it. we all have bought one expensive thing or the other and we will continue to do that till we all die.

The only thing i will not support is trying to oppress others with what you have, show off, not supporting your family members and using the money instead to buy bags et al.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2016
i pity ur future baby gal
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by kay4dem(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2016
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by henryhemon(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Bro, don't get me wrong, i don't have any mentality at all...i am just telling you the mystery of this life. I am a determined, focused and a hard worker. I don't believe in doing things illegally....i am just saying things that we see everyday in our society. Bro, life is not fair..that is the truth.

Did you say we pay for these things? maybe in the life after but i can tell you some people get away with these things ...yes they do at least in this life.

Tell me why someone like babaginda, saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu etc will live that long with all they did to Nigeria? I mentioned these ones cos they are popular..bro most of these people are nothing less than 60 in age while some good people will not even live up to 30....

Look around you, bad people even live longer than good people....i can go on and on.....life is a big mystery

In as much as i agree with you but them living long doesnt mean they are not paying it, they have other ways you might not be aware of they are paying.....forget it man...very few get away it. we pay for it one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by IghravweIG(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
missyge:
Hmmm....I don vex. Me too need sugar daddy. I wan start to dey pose with orisirisi on NairaLand
Lol.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by nnamdijoy(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by aieromon(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2016
I don't get it

Why is this on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by alobright17(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2016
PureWays:
Dorothy is a girl
Dorothy is so stvpid that she displays things meant to be kept secret on social media..
Later in the future when she finds it hard to marry or have a good relationship, Dorothy will cry foul.
Dorothy is a dirty, pathetic wh*re, Ooh! I forgot, she's stvpid too.

Be wise.
Don't be like Dorothy.

Don't blame Dorothy,blame Mod wey push this to FP

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2016
henryhemon:

In as much as i agree with you but them living long they have other ways you might not be aware of they are paying.....forget it man...very few get away it.

at bolded, that is the crux of the matter...some get away with it.

By the way, which other way do they pay for it? bro those are just things we say to console ourselves...if i get the opportunity to see GOD, i will ask him why wicked, heartless leaders we have in Africa were left to live so long and good people die at a young age.

I say this without any fear or remorse, all the looters of Africa, Nigeria in focus, none of them should have passed the age of 40. They don't deserve to live long. this is my submission.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Speakdatruth: 10:48am On May 03, 2016
Is there any pride to take in this? girls been wasting there early period of life since time of
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 10:51am On May 03, 2016
endtimesblog:
grin grin

All this endtime runzz girls sef sad sad

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE RUNZ BABE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/babe-proudly-display-handbag-of-398-her.html
u think u are doing me? angry
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by EmperorMGI: 10:52am On May 03, 2016
Stupidity @ its Peak....Can the 79k Bag safeguard your life?!....Mtcheew!.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by iykedare(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Funny enough, they get the best husbands angry

That's the lie you people tell yourselves . you do that to initiate the innocent into the act.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by squino(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
5 years from now she will be using jesus as her dp with inspirational statuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.