Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (64433 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by richidinho(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
N wetin consan us wit dorothy's bag? Do we look like we care? Must we know about rose's shoes too?

Onome na u? grin
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by seundp(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2016
Sugar daddy abi bitter daddy?
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2016
Portharcourt babe. Hmm, fear them
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by iykedare(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

This is so wrong .

From my own experience, all the guys that finished with good grades have good jobs while those bad guys are still hustling. That some of them make quick money doesn't mean that the money will last or that the source of wealth will be constant and frequent.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2016
iykedare:

This is so wrong .

From my own experience, all the guys that finished with good grades have good jobs while those bad guys are still hustling. That some of them make quick money doesn't mean that the money will last or that the source of wealth will be constant and frequent.

I agree with your points and i also gave another dimension based on what a moniker earlier said. my comment was based on what someone said.

Just to also let you know, the good guys who are on good salary today does not mean they cannot loose it all tomorrow and vice versa. life is a mystery..that is my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Omonigeriarere: 11:08am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Funny enough, they get the best husbands angry

I tell you...
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2016
richidinho:

Onome na u? grin
lol, plz translate to english
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by neocortex: 11:13am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
This statement is false unless you have carried out a follow up study on
hundreds of runs babe.
Life dish out different results to different people, it is no excuse for following the crowd.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:13am On May 03, 2016
missyge:
Hmmm....I don vex. Me too need sugar daddy. I wan start to dey pose with orisirisi

Well, you have the basic qualification judging from the headshot in your profile grin

I appreciate your blackness.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by neocortex: 11:18am On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Bro, don't get me wrong, i don't have any mentality at all...i am just telling you the mystery of this life. I am a determined, focused and a hard worker. I don't believe in doing things illegally....i am just saying things that we see everyday in our society. Bro, life is not fair..that is the truth.

Did you say we pay for these things? maybe in the life after but i can tell you some people get away with these things ...yes they do at least in this life.

Tell me why someone like babaginda, saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu etc will live that long with all they did to Nigeria? I mentioned these ones cos they are popular..bro most of these people are nothing less than 60 in age while some good people will not even live up to 30....

Look around you, bad people even live longer than good people....i can go on and on.....life is a big mystery

Long life is not equivalent to a fulfilled life, nature is about balance and
it always find a way to smoothen irregularities even if it appears fuzzy to
outside observers.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by PureWays(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2016
Crysallis:

why are you so bitter? is it your life?

Dorothy congrats jare... its nt easy catching a big spender with pvssi
There are chemicals in your head man, please use them and not the hormones in your body system.
Enjoy!
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by TrumpDonald(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

Well to an extent u are right. It has to do with individual grace. There are the very bright ones that are very successful and their are the ones that are not.
Some oloshos end up getting married while some others do not. Likewise some good girls do get married while some others do not. So i think its an individual thing.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by missyge(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Well, you have the basic qualification judging from the headshot in your profile grin

I appreciate your blackness.

Haaaa. I cnt shout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by labbyboi(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2016
She will get married in no time and nemesis will catch up. We Nairalanders are here when you come complaining. Contunu! *in Dame Patience Jonathan's voice*
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by zeongeon: 11:21am On May 03, 2016
cruzita:
pls when HIV catch up with u,don't hesitate to tell us ooo
These girls rarely contract HIV they take care of themselves well because they understand the occupational hazards and risk.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by labbyboi(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2016
She will get married in no time and karma will hit her. We Nairalanders are here when you come complaining. Contunu! *in Dame Patience Jonathan's voice*
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:26am On May 03, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I don't comment on the day-to-day activities of hoes..
abi oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Malakh: 11:28am On May 03, 2016
I'ma reveal something to you guys when the Kingdom of heaven is set up on earth,social-media would be extinct, so no more instagram,facebook,etc no such thing as selfies,no internet, narcissism will cease to exist so enjoy now and suffer later
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ladycomfort(f): 11:29am On May 03, 2016
Omo see groove o shocked. God abeg provide a responsible man for me not the one I will be feeding. angry
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by richidinho(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

lol, plz translate to english

Mee woh
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by liciouspee(f): 11:30am On May 03, 2016
Hmmm, na wa o. So, wetin me I dey wait for na? I fine na, at least I try. #hustlingforrichsugardadhasbegun. Lwkmd
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by richidinho(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
Omo see groove o shocked. God abeg provide a responsible man for me not the one I will be feeding. angry

God will not give u sugar daddy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Joysmith2: 11:32am On May 03, 2016
dis gal is born dumb,leta u see her praying emergency prayer ,,oh lord any man to marry

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
;

grin grin grin so who are you stylishly insulting now at bolded?
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Well to an extent u are right. It has to do with individual grace. There are the very bright ones that are very successful and their are the ones that are not.
Some oloshos end up getting married while some others do not. Likewise some good girls do get married while some others do not. So i think its an individual thing.

I agree sir, that is why i responded to an earlier comment that life is indeed a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Crysallis(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2016
PureWays:
There are chemicals in your head man, please use them and not the hormones in your body system.
Enjoy!

u can type wah u want
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Na ordinary Michael Kors bag dey make her shout upandan...

Shior
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2016
neocortex:

Long life is not equivalent to a fulfilled life, nature is about balance and
it always find a way to smoothen irregularities even if it appears fuzzy to
outside observers.

very true, but this people i mentioned have long life and some even have good health and i can say that some of the people i mentioned have better lives than some good people. Please forget about all this "life has a way of balancing things" that is consolation.

I repeat, why should bad men live long? why should oloshos get married before the Godly gals? why should someone who has aborted 5 times, give birth easily while the one that has not even done any abortion before wait 20 years before she gives birth? of cos, i expect you to say ..... life will balance it. bro...you and i know we just say these things to console people involved.

My point exactly......life is a mystery. Some people will do bad things and get away with it in this life *fact* (they may pay for it in the after life)....you can take that to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:

Seriously didn't know that! Happy for you
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ladycomfort(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2016
richidinho:

God will not give u sugar daddy
. Could you at least mind your business on this forum. undecided I don't remember talking to you
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by MPVGoddess: 11:42am On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:

Yea...They know what's good and what's bad...They know men inside out..So when it is time to settle down...they use their experience to get the best guys on the block...who will never know what has just befallen them...because they know next to nothing...how sad...but true
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:42am On May 03, 2016
richidinho:

Mee woh
heheheheh ohh my gucci. M still lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.