Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (64444 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by diva90: 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
texazzpete:
People are actually bragging with an MK bag?

LOL

I tire!
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by lukency(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2016
Âshawo no pay.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by telemapreye1(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

Hmm well said
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by telemapreye1(f): 8:40pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Funny enough, they get the best husbands angry
My sister sad don't know why nature treats them right
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by BrainyDesk(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=OlowoB post=45270143]

[color=#000099]very true, but this people i mentioned have long life and some even have good health and i can say that some of the people i mentioned have better lives than some good people. Please forget about all this "life has a way of balancing things" that is consolation.

I repeat, why should bad men live long? why should oloshos get married before the Godly gals? why should someone who has aborted 5 times, give birth easily while the one that has not even done any abortion before wait 20 years before she gives birth? of cos, i expect you to say ..... life will balance it. bro...you and i know we just say these things to console people involved.

My point exactly......life is a mystery. Some people will do bad things and get away with it in this life *fact* (they may pay for it in the after
Receive brain!
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by SURElee(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2016
You mean to tell me female now celebrate the proceeds of their aristo business on social media? Omo! Morals and values are lost daily.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Asable(f): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

the battle is not to the swift or might but the Lord that shows mercy. I pray for God's mercy everyday of my life
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by glamour29557(f): 11:21pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
hmmmm CNT stop wondering y its like that, fuuny world
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
fuckpoverty:
enjoy ur self while it last...ur result awaits u upfront

smiley Ur comment & ur handle. Irony
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by tola9jaa: 12:41am On May 04, 2016
OlowoB:

you deserve prayer for this
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2016
Oloshos regarding peanuts they get from men as achievements. While real women works hard, earn their gain and rule the nation
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Adesiji77: 5:00am On May 04, 2016
Bisjosh:

Hmmm....
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by fuckpoverty(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
BaconSandwich:

smiley Ur comment & ur handle. Irony
no string attached..bt it is said...wetin dey sweet dey aswell kill....only if she is smart enough
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Massdamm(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
faustinalove:

bros to be honest with u, sugar daddies dont have much sex with girls..its all these boyfriends(especially d broke ones) that hav so much sex rounds with girls continuosly. The sugar daddies most times dont hav d energy for 3rd round or more...so in d end, d girls dating sugar daddies dont suffer their pussies and still end up getting more money than the girls who waste their time with all these boyfriends who are still collecting money from their parents/family members .besides, sugar daddies call u when they need u cos they are mostly busy making money while boyfriends always have d time for sex cos they are mostly idle. thats d bitter truth..
agree for one side and dz agree for the other side besides sugar daddy use most of them for ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.