Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today (49400 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Ishilove: 3:15pm On May 08, 2016
Joblessness
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2016
Happened in yaba huh... No wonder. I guess they're from the left side of yaba. #justsaying.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Btruth: 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Where all those brakeless Dangote lorries when you need them?
Haba! Lexus, no be you for talk this kind thing now.....lol. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
Btruth:
Haba! Lexus, no be you for talk this kind thing now.....lol. cheesy

Oga, all this kind public proposals dey vex me. Then go invite me make I come watch when then dey do the do? Only if they do, then I might recommend brakeless keke marwa!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Dollyp101: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
Really love very difficult ....i keep smiling....who will love me like this....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Btruth: 4:24pm On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga, all this kind public proposals dey vex me. Then go invite me make I come watch when then dey do the do? Only if they do, then I might recommend brakeless keke marwa!!! grin
lol.... grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Oluwawapelumi(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye

Very true, them never born your husband. Wait for his conception.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ikekwemeric: 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
Too much of American films.....but congrats guy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by muller101(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye
u sure say person go marry u sef.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by litaninja(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2016
Romantic? No, just plain stupid, that's the centre of a major road intersection. Tomorrow now, when car jam person, them go say na Buhari cause am. Ya'll niccurs should develop brains.....Na dem dey commit sucide for lekki bridge after sniffing coke.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by surreal15(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
People always assume that all vehicles have good braking system... its more crazy than romantic sha.
talk2alabama:
This is it... this is wat I call romantic! cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Roks(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
After they will say Nigerian guys are not romantic...... IN YOUR FACE tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Chyluv1000(f): 8:32pm On May 08, 2016
ibkgab001:
Yaba

Another thing pass through my mind

like yaba left[s]
ibkgab001:
Yaba

like yaba left[/s]
ibkgab001:
Yaba

like yaba left
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by pussyeater(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2016
What if trailer jambs dem. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Gebbson007(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2016
chai d guy stole ma concept. smh

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by adorablepepple(f): 6:56am On May 09, 2016
jazinogold:
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin
Lmao
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by iaatmguy(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Hahahaha
Is like most people Who PROPOSE in public now BREAK UP easily.
While people like us Who are currently and quitely meeting with the parents of our fiancees, without public proposals, will technically defeat this spirit.

LADIES love yahoo guys die.... grin grin grin
craze of adopting western culture Nigerians and copy copy. Thumbs up Jare
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Codyt(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Why not just propose in private? What's the point of this public proposals, social media proposals etc etc etc
NB: Make it our Business, if we can call the girl our wife. And do all activities with our wife!!!
Baba I sabi They're going to far. Besides it's a private stuff why make it public? There are few other ways to propose sef without gaining attention. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by missyge(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2016
Ibroboss:
Propose? They will soon break up,let's bet
I pray dey dont cos wen dey do, dose that were dey wen he proposed wont knw wat has happend.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by xenay(f): 9:01am On May 10, 2016
jazinogold:
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin
can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.