Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today (49398 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by delerx(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
Propose? They will soon break up,let's bet
o boy. U r wicked oooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by delerx(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
jazinogold:
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin
o boy. Boys on nairaland r wicked ooo. God help our girls
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by steveyoungwealth: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Wow thats to tell you dat guys can go any length to show his girl friend how much love he has for her but girls are too blind to see it...........;;
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by cytellProperty: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
This one nah craze
Blakberrybabes2:
We all thought it was a movie or photoshoot (due to the presence of the photographer) when this man went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend! At that moment, the whole traffic stopped. That was when we knew it’s real life. Even the policewoman directing traffic had no choice but to watch in amazement. It happened at Agnes junction close to St. Dominic Catholic church/Our Lady’s secondary school.

It was later gathered that the guy had spoken to the traffic warden about his intention before he went ahead so the warden helped him steer away traffic for the minutes it’d take him to do his "stunt". If not, with the kind of crazy driving in Lagos ehn, one vehicle would just com’an hit them without caring that it’s love they are doing…

Source: http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by delerx(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2016
Na so my bro. Ijesha guys no dey do this kind of rubbish
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Dapsin2901: 12:24pm On May 08, 2016
Iranu
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2016
Abeg, Yaba LEFT or right?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by richiepolymer(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2016
The madness is increasing.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by shhoolla(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
WHY? OR ARE YOU MARRIED
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
U jus made my day grin
jazinogold:

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by meisterkitan(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
That is probably where they met undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
O boy no try am again ooo. If u go propose to a girl infront of a dangote lorry no be romantic we go dey talk ooo na disaster.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by legba1(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2016
ibkgab001:
Yaba

Another thing pass through my mind

Bros, Na wa for you ooo....wetin pass your mind...se you wan say dem escape from Yaba Left ni?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by wristbangle: 1:26pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

I go try am with u, make we bet am and nothing go happen tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by mamaafrik(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
Tapout:

Tapout: op, where u say e happen again??

Op: yaba

Tapout: okay.
do u mean they are working in zains?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Mediapace: 1:29pm On May 08, 2016
What of Seun?
ireneony:
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by wristbangle: 1:30pm On May 08, 2016
jazinogold:

gringrin werey
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by mamaafrik(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
jazinogold:

u mean u'll leave her to the pisces?,dat gey is wat my dad calls "fish monger sells it dead",yeah, oku lele ja'ata.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by kazyhm(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
Blakberrybabes2:
We all thought it was a movie or photoshoot (due to the presence of the photographer) when this man went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend! At that moment, the whole traffic stopped. That was when we knew it’s real life. Even the policewoman directing traffic had no choice but to watch in amazement. It happened at Agnes junction close to St. Dominic Catholic church/Our Lady’s secondary school.

It was later gathered that the guy had spoken to the traffic warden about his intention before he went ahead so the warden helped him steer away traffic for the minutes it’d take him to do his "stunt". If not, with the kind of crazy driving in Lagos ehn, one vehicle would just com’an hit them without caring that it’s love they are doing…

Source: http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

but, what if she say NO!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by jtwest(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
The possibility of my girlfriend knocking me out on dat spot is high. angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by seedorf042: 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
See concept o! Chai...no be the girl wey dey sell kpomo for Iyanoba!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ofiko123(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2016
Endtime proposal.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Clarakings(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Must they carry their madness called love to the public? See another show of madness. SMH
Laf wan kill me. grin
greatness22:
Must they carry their madness called love to the public? See another show of madness. SMH
Laf wan kill me.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by greatness22(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
Clarakings:
Laf wan kill me. grin Laf wan kill me.
you know dem?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Codyt(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Where all those brakeless Dangote lorries when you need them?
Too much bad belle!!!! grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by pweetylivia(f): 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
Lol. If my boo proposes to me in the traffic, I'll reject his proposal. Ahan....I mean what's happens to setting a romantic date or even proposing in the house. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nickymezor(f): 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
They just came out from yabaleft rehab
Hahaha, u no well o, which kind talk b dat one
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
It's so romantic grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Dotwillis1(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
lolz .. Na bad tin?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nickymezor(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
Nt digging d location one bit. Anyway na dem sabi. I wish I saw dem wen I passed thru dat road today

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Lexusgs430: 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
Codyt:

Too much bad belle!!!! grin

Why not just propose in private? What's the point of this public proposals, social media proposals etc etc etc
NB: Make it our Business, if we can call the girl our wife. And do all activities with our wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by comeandmarry: 3:09pm On May 08, 2016
Proposing to an olosho,abegi.dumb couples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.