Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today (49396 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Stuntkid172(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
yaba left
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:35am On May 08, 2016
It is a punishable offence to obstruct traffic.

Their kids go hustle Gala for traffic wella
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
jazinogold:
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge
no rather Lagos-Ibadan express way or Abuja-Kaduna high way. Na their body go tell them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Chijosky(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
dsmooth1:
N xoooooo,,,,dos dat reduce d price of gari,rice n beans for market,, even kulikuli don cost :DN
not to mention akara

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by endowednicky(f): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
I nor dey hate o...but what if there was an emergency and it concerned life and death ?? anyway. . ..
Congratulations,but some things no just too make brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:37am On May 08, 2016
...and they say Nigerian men are not romantic...mtcheww...plus all these wan the guy go still carry the gal go home and service am with first class gbola...Nigerian women take ya time o, stop spreading rumors grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Btppolitics: 9:37am On May 08, 2016
Yaba sey::not surrprised
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by victorazy(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de born born am undecided yeye

What do u mean plz?
Here in Italy we don't write gibberish undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by AMI3(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2016
Why don't you take the girl to Mars or Pluto?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Chijosky(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2016
In Obie Trice voice *crazy *
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by olagamalin(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
Propose? They will soon break up,let's bet
Why Evils
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by yinkslinks(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
That is why you cant find a man. yeye
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Lucasbalo(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Where all those brakeless Dangote lorries when you need them?
Guy, you are mean.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ireneony(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2016
yinkslinks:
That is why you cant find a man. yeye
swerve. ...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:42am On May 08, 2016
Yaba left is a stone throw!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Marley01(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2016
Heading to Yaba left for the engagement
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nixiepie(f): 9:43am On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Akkord4gov: 9:43am On May 08, 2016
missyQween,come check o
Is it romantic? It could be us grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by KelsAltair(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2016
Looool...this is brutal!

Lexusgs430:

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by evmandy(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
In Lagos, everyone is always in a rush.
Some cars don't ve brake pads.
To avoid stories that touch
I don't like this type.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by YabaLeftist: 9:46am On May 08, 2016
After the rubbish stunt, I hope their marriage lasts more than a year. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On May 08, 2016
Hmm it is well o. So this is the new 'it'.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2016
LADIES now make men look stupid
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2016
Na my church be that o! I thot as much when I saw the pix of the traffic warden!

#Romantic wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Damianbrown(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
so what are u insinuating?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by geonath(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2016
Op, l no see where hin knee down on 1 kneel na. I only see two pipo when dey romance ind middle of road. Anyway wish dem well.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by kvngveektour(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2016
from the beginning it was not so.(in Bishop Oyedepo's voice)

congrats to them.make una talk truth for once.this is really beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 9:56am On May 08, 2016
What is these undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by mira4u: 9:57am On May 08, 2016
undecided madness
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by princechigzy(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

I was thinking you will be drop dead gorgeous, but the opposite is it: Drop dead ...................... (filling in the blank spaces for yourself)
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Doctoreee1(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

A tipicaI nigerian girl undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.