Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34478 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Opoki(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2016
I will ignore both of the to live their life, if cutting off from my friend will make them both have peace, I will.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 10, 2016
To blazes!,..after all, mama taught me to give out my dis-used toys to those that needs them.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by just2okworld(f): 1:52am On May 10, 2016
Did one hard me
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 10, 2016
A guy actually got married to his friend 's ex gf... Although his friend resides abroad, while himself and the gf is based here in nija. When the one abroad eventually break up with girl after some few years of dating.. In the process of telling her story to his friend, and how they break up, tears filled weary eyes, The guy felt for her and dating start..
Now they are married and the lady is 5months pregnant .. Living with her husband.. And shes a top executive in the bank...they are happy

As the saying goes, the heart has a mind and will of its own, when love is concerned.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Stallione(m): 2:42am On May 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Waiting for comments...
grin God "NOSE" why!!!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Stallione(m): 2:49am On May 10, 2016
Kentura:
I'd feel great thaa someone I know adored what I had when I had it..

and anytime I see the nigga, I'll be like bro I've done all sort of things with this chic you're forming titanic with,, have you tried this style with her? she really likes it.
grin hahahahahaha,its only a morone frnd dat will go after a moronic girlfrnd i once shined severally,2me,its a stupid n useless game.A girl dat does dat does not have shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Favored4gud: 2:53am On May 10, 2016
See jealousy?? One man's trash is another man's treasure.
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Favored4gud: 2:55am On May 10, 2016
For ur mind u be correct. Play wen you are young and pay the price wen u are old. Think twice next time. Treat others as you wanna be treated. smiley
Stallione:
grin hahahahahaha,its only a morone frnd dat will go after a moronic girlfrnd i once shined severally,2me,its a stupid n useless game.A girl dat does dat does not have shame!!!!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by batista181(m): 2:56am On May 10, 2016
cheesy ;DI will feel so happy because eating food and remaining for my guy makes me the boos :DI will feel so happy because eating food and remaining for my
guy makes me the boos and when the Pastor brings her as a vegin on there wedding day I will be like
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Favored4gud: 2:59am On May 10, 2016
Lol. Pray make e no be ur own daughter or sis. E go happen to later. N see the look on her face. Hmmm.ppl sef.
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by africanboy(m): 3:17am On May 10, 2016
#sloppySeconds
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Coldfeets: 3:24am On May 10, 2016
Not a very pleasant feeling at all.

Deep down, I'll consider both of them as nothing but big time betrayers.

I mean, c'mon, guy, of all women in the world and this is the one you choose, huh? And you bïtch, seriously, of all the guys in the world, ha...?

Damn both of you.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:28am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
what If You Never For Once Shine Her Congo?
wetin be all diz "CONGO" wey una dey shine sef?
isit d wan dah har BRASSAVILE as a capital? awilo logomba con3?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 10, 2016
marwanafrica:
. Stop lying abeg
undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
:
I guess you just woke up. Hope you slept well.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:42am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
I guess you just woke up. Hope you slept well.
How do u knw I'm on line Yeah, just woke up. Thanks. How was ur 9te too
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:45am On May 10, 2016
makdcash:
....................................................The question goes straight to guys....wetin concern u, abi u be guys grin
Amebo cheesy
Yes, 4 now. I yam a guy wink
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:45am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
How do u knw I'm on line Yeah, just woke up. Thanks. How was ur 9te too
Wizardry! grin

JK.. I got an alert of your post.

I dont have a night!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 10, 2016
marwanafrica:
. Stop lying abeg
uhnundecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Wizardry! grin

JK.. I got an alert of your post.

I dont have a night!
lol

Rily? How do u do dat?

Warrapen
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:51am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
lol

Rily? How do u do dat?

Warrapen
Believe me, you didnt laugh out loud as you said up there wink

Yes, really! There is this app I downloaded that alerts me of all posts from on here!

Its nothing really. I only have a situation since childhood.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:04am On May 10, 2016
I go just look them, shrug nd move on with my own life jare [ Na dem choice after all ] . Too many things to worry about in life. [ But I go dey luk d guy with wonder eyes o...... lol ]
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Believe me, you didnt laugh out loud as you said up there wink

Yes, really! There is this app I downloaded that alerts me of all posts from on here!

Its nothing really. I only have a situation since childhood.
I actually did lol cheesy

Wat's d situation Are you ok? Can u share it with me?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:10am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
I actually did lol cheesy

Wat's d situation Are you ok? Can u share it with me?
Ofcourse, I am open-minded. I only have a problem with the platform, Its too pub. And I dont want a platform too private smiley. Somethng in btw will suffice.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:15am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Ofcourse, I am open-minded. I only have a problem with the platform, Its too pub. And I dont want a platform too private smiley. Somethng in btw will suffice.
lol, I get it
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:16am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
lol, I get it
great.. So?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Obason22(m): 4:38am On May 10, 2016
Well, to me it's bad atitude and also sign of imaturity 4 my guy to date my ex, though it can hapen if he was not aware of our short reltshp, but if he is truely aware then d guy most be a jamb-bite and such person most be avoided.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by stuntman007: 5:23am On May 10, 2016
From experience, I see nothing wrong with it, but the new guy will never be comfortable having u around and will never trust u with this girl. The boys relationship never stay the same when this happens.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:27am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
If any of my friend date my Ex i wud b happy for both of them

There is something about me is no matter how mch u hurt me i will always wish to see u happy
That's a good spirit #thumbs-up!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by comradeson: 5:27am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:
Sounds like an unnecessary complication imo. Out of millions of men, why his friend? Sounds very stressful to me & as someone that likes to keep exes at bay, I wouldnt dare touch anything around him with a 10ft pole.

On point.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2016
@OP: To me, no biggie... It's a complicated world already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.