Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34477 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by achoudeh(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2016
I see noting there to worry about, life gose on, because I know she will be treating my friend well to show me that I me that I miss, and will do everything to stay so that we don't count men after her, me jealous NO
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
Any girl who does that is a disgrace to womanhood

If i were a guy i will just tell my friend to chop and clean his mouth cuz i damn wouldnt be able to stand it
And this is coming from a lady? Really?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 10, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
About 3 of my ex girlfriends are currently dating my very close guys.

I don't even care.
Na there wahala because i know the guys ain't treating them very good like i treated them.

They even tells me what's happening in their relationship and begs to come back.

I go hard because of them, i just spend money anyhow and buy new cars.

They sometimes ask me for money.

In other words Ure balling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by PunkyV(f): 5:42am On May 10, 2016
EreluY:

[size=16pt]How many if you don't mind me asking...please no fex ooooo. lol.[/size]

Lol, just a handful wink
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:
If he is happier with my leftover ex, Goodluck to him. The present girlfriend, would be another person's leftover ex. We are all simply recycling ourselves!!!!
Haba... Like say na sour food!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by pinkiberry(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2016
TheSunSon:
My friend has dated my ex,she thought she waS getting at me but me and my guy just laugh over it,today she's an ex to her exs friend,and we still laugh over it cheesy
Btw op you resemble E.T. See ya teeth lol
who is E.T?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by searchng4love: 5:55am On May 10, 2016
nice one...

Smellymouth:
undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by searchng4love: 5:56am On May 10, 2016
punky this is not fair..... we had an agreement... what happened?

PunkyV:
Sounds like an unnecessary complication imo. Out of millions of men, why his friend? Sounds very stressful to me & as someone that likes to keep exes at bay, I wouldnt dare touch anything around him with a 10ft pole.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by megawax8: 6:03am On May 10, 2016
Cc csami hehehe
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 10, 2016
I couldn't care less honestly!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:06am On May 10, 2016
You said 'ex', so no biggy.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by crisycent: 6:09am On May 10, 2016
Na weytin dey her mind. Free world.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by charlesucheh(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
Shoroniwon o! Why should I?? When I've gotten someone else! Then it wll be greedy of me to get jealous.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ColtPython(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
who is E.T?

Ahem....

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by katoto: 6:16am On May 10, 2016
This is simply a complication. Friends shouldn't date their exes.It creates unnecessary hatred n enmity which is in most cases hidden.Some communities view as a taboo.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Ghost447(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2016
I'm not anybody's ex, if we break up, I don't know you.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by otunbashonny(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin

You are just a very good bad guy.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by shindarayo(f): 6:19am On May 10, 2016
I dont c anythimg wrong in dt,I know of a couple dt met like dt and are married wt 3kids now...d girl was d guy friend ex,weneva she visits her bf den he is always too busy wt nothing to attend to her,she was always left at d mercy of d friend cos dey. Stayed togeda..d guy fell im love wt her but didnt mk his intentions known until d girl broke up wt d friend.he sd he hd to pursue her for about a year b4 she agreed to a date wt him and dis was on d condition dt he moves out of d haus he shared wt his friend.now dey re both married wt kids.so to me it doesnt mata..
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by kasimshafii: 6:20am On May 10, 2016
Fact

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 10, 2016
Stallione:
grin God "NOSE" why!!!

Any problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by shaybebaby(f): 6:28am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
So you see, you can't always wish someone happiness no matter how they hurt you.

People can be mean and you are not a bad person if you wish that someone who hurt you feels some pain, it's just how you are supposed to feel, doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to cause them pain, but if it's necessary that you do, then you should.cheesy

I sight you.....she devil. grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by dickoflife(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
funny you. Congo shiner. You don shine derika join? Anyway sex goes both ways besides you might not measure more than 5 inches down dia while your friend might be a good 8 inches like me. So pls tell me in her mind while she sits watching you thinking dis idiot with small prick dey smile like ewu, do you still think you are superman?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by dust144(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2016
if she is ex then she doesn't exit
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by wizflower(f): 6:33am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:

. You are so senseless, believe you me that this kind of thing will be your sister's portion. Fool
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by dandollaz: 6:35am On May 10, 2016
It happen to me this time around he married and i gave both blessing and they r happy with 2 kids now.both still call me together.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by creepsyme(f): 6:36am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
my parents thought me how to give my used toys to the less priviledge.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Blitz888(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2016
My first ex got married to an ex-colleague ...though I wasn't cool with it then when they were dating but when things picked up and the altar was the likely destination, I had to wish them well... She still thinks I am angry and funny thing is her husband didn't know I dated her for 3yrs.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by TuneChi369(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2016
The Dude is not a real friend.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by wizflower(f): 6:37am On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:
And this is coming from a lady? Really?
. A slowpoke has being slighted
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Damibiz(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2016
Guy as for me,i will bless their togetherness nd wish them well, after all i did nt love her dat much cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:42am On May 10, 2016
shaybebaby:

I sight you.....she devil. grin grin grin
innocent me? I'm a Jesus baby o. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Victor08032(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2016
it is a very natural thing to feel like somehow undecidedit is a very natural thing to feel like somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.