Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics (7009 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? / Meet The Man Who Forget His Dickson In Virginia After A Rough Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:
Utter rubbish. Now, I'm getting the going trend here. Seems like everyone is in a race competing for who would emerge the most lowlest dunce.

I hope seun_ provides a medal in compensation of the winner.
This one don come again., wia/how yu been?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:
Utter rubbish. Now, I'm getting the going trend here. Seems like everyone is in a race competing for who would emerge the most lowlest dunce.

I hope seun_ provides a medal in compensation of the winner.

Whoever smeared pepper in your ass deserve to be jailed, Jokes apart.
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by eitsei(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Smiles. It's been a while I had one though *covers face*
shey make I come give the kind kiss wey go make you forget all the kisses wey you don get before wink
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
"Era lobe kiss" one of my keys to opening the banku
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
nice answer, don't let that 'ish' get to you

Yh, bt it's nt easy sad
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Cool, you trust him that much?
Yeah, we were together for a while before he left
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
eitsei:
shey make I come give the kind kiss wey go make you forget all the kisses wey you don get before wink
Excuse me?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Alright dear, I hope I didn't annoy you.

Have a lovely evening smiley
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by greatness22(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Would love to steal a kiss from annnikky.
just a kiss. wink
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by eitsei(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Excuse me?
I dey preach the gospel ni I wan come help your ministry ni grin
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

stop dulling....
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:24pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Alright dear, I hope I didn't annoy you.

Have a lovely evening smiley
No, I am not pissed. Lol I hardly allow anything here on nairaland get to me
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
eitsei:
I dey preach the gospel ni I wan come help your ministry ni grin

Hmm.

evsonlive:
stop dulling....
meaning?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

Hey, dude. I'm here to rule and reign. Let every mortal arise and announce my arrival with sweet melodies of harps.

Fine & healthy and you?
ehn ehn... Tell me more..

I am fine.. You just went AWOL. Hope no pee!

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

And whoever treated your brain turmoil did a piss-poor job with you.

Your guardian should sue him for unrepairable damage.
shocked Am really are not who you think I am. Ain't that bf that fukced ur brains out over n over, only to flush u out of his life as one would for used condom sheaths cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:
No, I am not pissed. Lol I hardly allow anything here on nairaland get to me
That's nice. We should talk more often here.
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by annnikky(f): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=post=45496680]Would love to steal a kiss from annnikky.
just a kiss. wink Really?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

Not at all. Trust me, everything is under control. Thanks for your concern.

Well, but, oh well, you have grown an inch taller. I almost didn't recognise you.

Isn't nature a wonder?
good to know. welcome..

Taller? Lol, your sense of humour is not from here.. Wait, are you a poet?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

No one can lay claims to that. . . I'm a goddess, you feeble-minded mortal.

I presume you have not grasped the full implications of your blasphemy as to think I would descend down from my throne only to walk among mortals.

Such misguided insolence. . . You actions musn't go unpunished! I assure you.

Lols. Just serving you doses of your own bitter pills barbie...For who rocks blasphemy like a royal fur better than you in Nl's history?...Always pulling out negativities about ppl from your ass I begin wondering if you even have a working conscience. . . Such a sucker!!

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Mikylopez(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Of cuz I hav a bf. He is nt in d country and I dnt want to do something I'll regret later
grin. naso!!! donno iffa shud call dz 1 consolation. ...dny worry d lawd isya strength
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Mikylopez(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Of cuz I hav a bf. He is nt in d country and I dnt want to do something I'll regret later
grin. naso!!! donno iffa shud call dz 1 consolation. ...dnt worry d lawd isya strength

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by torqque7(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
It's US again!
In case you don't know, let me do introduction cheesy. I am H.A.T.E.U.2 and my bestie is N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.N.A.U.G.H.T.Y grin.

We wanna entertain you again cheesy. Enjoy dearies wink

Yes, we all know guys love to be kissed and with just one kiss, you can drive him wild, make him go weak at the knees or make him melt with affection. Who does not like kissing When someone's mouth is not smelling like 'smellymouth' cheesy

1. The forehead kiss: mehn! Who doesn't like this It makes a girl feel loved and safe. So I'm guessing it will work the same way with guys wink. Kiss him on the forehead and see his reaction. It's a perfect way of saying 'Don't worry, I'm here for you' plus it reminds him of his momma. Let him forget his momma at that moment wink

2. The surprise kiss: shocked shocked. Sneak up on your partner and plant a kiss on him while he is lying on the sofa or even fast asleep cheesy. Believe me, that's how your pillow fight will start and we all know what happened after pillow 'fighting' cheesy wink

3. The french kiss : The most popular kiss smiley! Menh! It's also the sweetest cheesy. You need to be a pro to enjoy this type of kiss. The locking of the lips, the cuddling and the smooching cheesy Waoh! It's so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4. The make him beg kiss : You wanna know this right Tease him wella. When he wanna kiss you, just comot face and peck him cheesy that will keep him waiting. The anticipation for a full kiss will drive him insane! Trussss me, it works wink cheesy.

5. The era lobe kiss: Some guys don't do this not to talk of ladies angry. This kiss is magical. You have to make your partner feel 'needed'. Ladies, take care of your ears. A tongue inside that ear is so so 'killing' cheesy. There is no way you will say NO to sex after a tongue goes inside that ear cheesy(just kidding).

Learn to be a good kisser not 'ponma eater'. Kiss your partner like tomorrow no dey and he/she won't go out to look for more cheesy smiley.
Naughtynaughty, bestie mi toh cute cheesy, subtraction or addition or multiplication

CC: lalasticlala, lalasticlala, lalasticlala!!!

Number 5,Era lobe Abi ear lobe?..@ Number 4.. undecided You go sabi punish man well well o this smally..why would you want to make him beg just like that?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2016
torqque7:

Number 5,Era lobe Abi ear lobe?..@ Number 4.. undecided You go sabi punish man well well o this smally..why would you want to make him beg just like that?
correct it urself undecided

Must u qquote the wholeeeee toppic!
*sighs*
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by torqque7(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

No one, dead or living, can lay claims to that. . . I'm a goddess, you feeble-minded mortal.

I presume you have not grasped the full implications of your blasphemy as to why you should think I would descend down from my throne only to walk among mere mortals.

Such misguided insolence. . . You actions musn't go unpunished! I assure you .

Lol..side effects of playing too much god of war and a lot of Greek mythology..smh.

Sorry to rain on your parade hun but you IS a mortal and afican kwa smiley tongue
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by torqque7(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
correct it urself undecided

Must u qquote the wholeeeee toppic!
*sighs*

Lol..someone made a statement and used the same spelling of the era lobe cos he tot it was actually a word, so you need to make a correction so that you dont teach people new English from your personal diction

Must you complain about me quoting it? undecided
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..side effects of playing too much god of war and a lot of Greek mythology..smh.

Sorry to rain on your parade hun but you IS a mortal and afican kwa smiley tongue
leave am, make body de catch am...

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by ezychris(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
You're all about that faithful ish, its good though

How are you sure your bf ain't cheating over there?
Hmmmmm, bad belle
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2016
Most nigerian girls are very poor kissersundecided...see them close their eyes and squeez their face asif casting they are praying, casting and binding demons just because of ordinary kissundecided...

I even doubt if the op can kissgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.