Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25106 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:39am On May 25, 2016
lezz:

The dumb, legally ignorant feminists and the misguided OP never learnt of the legal spirit behind every law.

They scream in ignorance without an iota of legal knowledge.

Even the instances of arbitrariness are subject to judicial interpretation being guided by the fundamental human rights.

Thanks bro.

"Even the instances of arbitrariness are subject to judicial interpretation being guided by the fundamental human rights."

How does wife beating, banning the ability to work at night, and limiting the right to pass citizenship intersect with human rights.

Its not enough to speak big English. Explain how that English works in human right context oga.

edited daretodiffer look at some more gems from the stable of SmartChoices. Have you packed your slippers yet?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:45am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
well am no longer sure she measures up to my taste in ladies.... I'd rather be alone than get hitched to a drama queen....who has no scrupples about cussing parents...ain't taking chances...there are over a billion ladies in the world including you dearie..

Hahahaha. After I saw you support discriminatory laws against women by using fancy language like "positive discrimination" and "arbitrary human rights". Hah! Sure! When can I start having your children?

Wow, your delusion is real. Can I have some of that amphetamine you're hitting Pls.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 12:56am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hahahaha. After I saw you support discriminatory laws against women by using fancy language like "positive discrimination" and "arbitrary human rights". Hah! Sure! When can I start having your children?

Wow, your delusion is real. Can I have some of that amphetamine you're hitting Pls.

you wish... am not slow on and neither do I sulk when I need to change my quarry I just next it to the new game.... and again that was an invitation to treat not an offer...am not ready to be part of your lonely se.x life
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 12:57am On May 25, 2016
you can have her....the coochie is all yours....

MarieSucre:

"Even the instances of arbitrariness are subject to judicial interpretation being guided by the fundamental human rights."

How does wife beating, banning the ability to work at night, and limiting the right to pass citizenship intersect with human rights.

Its not enough to speak big English. Explain how that English works in human right context oga.

edited daretodiffer look at some more gems from the stable of SmartChoices. Have you packed your slippers yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 1:08am On May 25, 2016
Have you ever been stalked and harassed? That was what happened to me. It was beyond the normal I like you. Since then, I have decided not to engage the stalker and I would really appreciate if you don't mention me while conversing with it.sad You have already noticed how creepy it is. wink. Well, it is worse and you don't want to know the details.

Thanks.

MarieSucre:

Hahahaha. "Positive discrimination". yikes daretodiffer flee!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 1:17am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

The gender pay gap is negligible now It's barely existing. We are talking gender pay gap, you're posting graph about EARNINGS. A male teacher and a female teacher on the same level are paid the same amount, same with a male scientist and a female scientist. The disparity comes in total gross earnings(did you even read the graph at all), this is due to sociological factors. Women not majoring in fields that pay big. Married women taking less work hours to be with their children, women passing up promotion or transfer that would have meant more money but mean more work and time away from their children.
Here is direct quote from your article:
"The gender pay gap is worse for mothers , and it
only grows with age."

Read what you post properly ok. It pains me when you look ignorant coz I'm really enjoying this conversation. I will allow Mikollon1 to explain to you how women are not paid less in America. Mikollon1 is the man that will tell you, how wrong you are. I have given you data, I will not talk on it again. Let Mikollon1 do the rest.

Important questions
-What have you done about the gender pay gap in Nigeria?

I am so sorry that I misunderstood you and all. I should be ashamed that I am still arguing when these 3 european countries achieved universal suffrage later than one half of Nigeria. Compared to these 45 countries

1788 United States of America (to stand for election)
1893 New Zealand (to vote)
1902 Australia*
1906 Finland
1907 Norway (to stand for election)*
1913 Norway**
1915 Denmark, Iceland*
1917 Canada (to vote)*, Netherlands (to stand for election)
1918 Austria, Canada (to vote)*, Estonia, Georgia 1, Germany, Hungary, Ireland*, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland,
Russian Federation, United Kingdom*
1919 Belarus, Belgium (to vote)*, Luxembourg, Netherlands (to vote), New Zealand (to stand for election), Sweden*,
Ukraine
British suffragette poster of 1905
1920 Albania, Canada (to stand for election)*, Czech Republic,
Iceland**, Slovakia, United States of America (to vote)
1921 Belgium (to stand for election)*, Georgia 1 , Sweden**
1928 Ireland**, United Kingdom**
1929 Romania*
1934 Portugal*
1944 Bulgaria, France
1945 Croatia, Slovenia,
Romania**, The F.Y.R. of Macedonia,Yugoslavia
1948 Belgium**
1949 Bosnia and Herzegovina,
1950 Barbados, Canada (to vote)**, Haiti
1952 Greece

And before the other half of Nigeria was granted suffrage in 1978. So basically I guess 3 beats 45 in your maths book.

"Switzerland granted partial female voting rights in 1971 and federal elective rights in 1990 shocked shocked shocked
Greece 1952 and almighty France 1944."

Lets see how these countries have fared since time "half of Nigeria" beat them to granting universal suffrage.

Switzerland:

"Switzerland ranks in top ten regarding gender
equality
The World Economic Forum «Global Gender Gap Report
2011» published in November list Switzerland as 10th
of 135, narrowly before Germany and Spain, but clearly
behind Scandinavian countries such as Iceland, Norway
Finland and Sweden which have got rid of more than
80% of their gender inequality. Saudi Arabia, Mali,
Pakistan, Chad or Yemen are at the other end of the
ranking with a need for compensation of more than
50%"
www.humanrights.ch/en/switzerland/internal-affairs/gender/gender-equality/gender-equality-switzerland-well-finish

France:
1944: Women get the right to vote
1946: The French Constitution Preamble
mentions Equal Rights for Men and Women
1965: 1804 Marriage Settlement reform: women
can manage their goods, open a bank account
and have an occupation without their husband’s
authorization.
1967: The Neuwirth Act is passed: contraception
is authorized
1970: Mothers and fathers are equal as regard to
parental authority
1971: Wage equality between men and women
for the same job is mandatory
1974: The Veil Act legalizes abortion under
conditions.
1983: The Roudy Act is passed against work
discrimination.
1990: The Cour de Cassation made it illegal for
husbands to rape their wife.
1992: Sexual harassment at work is declared
illegal.
2000: A law on parity in politics is passed.
U.S. Government Reports
france.usembassy.gov/mobile//whm2.html

Half of Francois Hollande; President of France's cabinet are women.
www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/may/17/hollande-france-gender-equality

Greece:
" During the past decades, the position of women in Greek
society has changed dramatically. In 1983, a new family
law was passed, which provided for gender equality in
marriage, and abolished dowry and provided for equal
rights for " illegitimate " children. Adultery was
also decriminalised in 1983. The new family law provided
for civil marriage and liberalised the divorce law . In 2006,
Greece enacted Law 3500/2006 -"For combating
domestic violence"- which criminalised domestic violence,
including marital rape .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Greece

DO YOU SEE THAT GREECE WAS ABLE TO PASS A LAW TO DO AWAY WITH DOWRY.

How about instead of arguing senseless arguments on nairaland. You go meet our Senate to abolish the bride price so young men don't have to pay outrageous prices just to get married, can you do that for me. In that way you can make yourself useful to the society.

Jeezz!!! You actually thought, for a fleeting instance, that I'll take the time to read your long, desperate narrative of logical fallacy?

But wait!!!! You just agreed that there are disparities in wages between male and female in America.

And you just gave your acquiescence to the fact that "savage" Nigeria did gave women suffrage before some major Western countries?

So what are we still arguing about?

If not that I suspect your mental malformation extends to your physical formation, here's where I would have proposed a fück of sanity into your life.

You need the healing powers of an erect, veiny penīs to give you a proper, püssy-shattering fück!!!

Stop this strained academic efforts.

Come see the colours of my bedsheets and tell what you make of them!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Saner you!!!

Restricting women from working at night is an affirmative legislation to protecting the rights of women in a preemptive sense. Women are weaker and more susceptible to violence. The law should not just be seen to punish offenders but to protect women as well.

Women battery by husband can be repealed by violating human rights of which Nigeria is a signatory.

And the statue only applied in northern Nigeria.

On the issue of denying foreign husbands citizenship, I see no arbitrariness there. This is a patriarchal society.

The women should seek citizenship in their husbands' countries. The children can apply for citizenship in the event of their father's demise or disownment!!!

There are legal provisions for this.

The discriminations are positive; they are meant to look after you properly and safeguard this great Country!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 1:40am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
liar you stalked the hell out of me that I had to abandon this moniker.... you opened six accounts to monitor me....you were just dazed I had the uncanny ability to sniff u out each time....akike, sheilak, morountodun, aisha96, dare2differ, were all opened to stalk me. You went to the extent of opening a thread of about 7 pages about your feelings for me....with several whatsapp messages and emails from you.....le.zz dar.ktroll was a witness.... you were so fixated on my person....eish.

Affirmative!!! She's a maniacal, obsessive stalker with an inexorable penchant for odd wooing technique
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2016
lezz:
Affirmative!!! She's a maniacal, obsessive stalker with an inexorable penchant for odd wooing technique
Not to forget black mailing too. She tried to blackmail me once, her ruse was thrown back at her hijab wearing face, then she changed her doveda signature just to show how frustrated, she is.

You should check the siggy on her doveda handle, it will make you laugh, and really remind you of something a dark baboon did. Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Banning women to work at night is not discriminatory in anyway, in fact, it is for their own safety. The streets of Nigeria is a very dangerous place for a man, talk less of a woman, and you should know, only prostitutes and witches, work at night, so I wonder which right thinking will be clamoring to work at night.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by robosky02(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

" Ignore Us; when we have everything you need to be a woman in our possession?"

Everything I need to be a woman is in my body, most of it situated around my abdominal regional. Where the hell did you get your medical degree from

As you have said that women are inferior beings, and I am a woman hence inferior. How dare I warn daretodiffer on behalf you Oh So Superior Being!! It is beneath me to do such. Find some other superior being to do your dirty work.

i see you have every thing abi

ok but you still need a USB cord to activate you...
dear you need a man

in some once voice

"its a mans world"
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by robosky02(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

" Ignore Us; when we have everything you need to be a woman in our possession?"

Everything I need to be a woman is in my body, most of it situated around my abdominal regional. Where the hell did you get your medical degree from

As you have said that women are inferior beings, and I am a woman hence inferior. How dare I warn daretodiffer on behalf you Oh So Superior Being!! It is beneath me to do such. Find some other superior being to do your dirty work.

dear you need a man

in some once voice

"its a mans world"

what do you think? undecided
cc: orble, MarieSucre, Nobody, Ladyf, Rokiatu, Ireneony, Eroticangelina, halfricanadian, sinaj, kaziblake, and smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner, Pvssy, prethythicksme
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by postmann: 9:24am On May 25, 2016
lezz:

Jeezz!!! You actually thought, for a fleeting instance, that I'll take the time to read your long, desperate narrative of logical fallacy?

But wait!!!! You just agreed that there are disparities in wages between male and female in America.

And you just gave your acquiescence to the fact that "savage" Nigeria did gave women suffrage before some major Western countries?

If not that I suspect your mental malformation extends to your physical formation, here's where I would have proposed a fück of sanity into your life.

You need the healing powers of an erect, veiny penīs to give you a proper, püssy-shattering fück!!!

This one got me laughing. Why are you so feared and revered? Isn't it for your dynamism and deep unfathomable improvisation?

Bwuaaahhaaa! She had it coming. The misinformed pontificator with no heritage.

Had to let her off thr hook lastnight.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
postmann:

This one got me laughing. Why are you so feared and revered? Isn't it for your dynamism and deep unfathomable improvisation?

Bros, she doesn't let up or give up!!!

Now she's agreed to my points but wants to bedazzle me into accepting her unsubstantiated postulations!

No be by force nah!

How journey?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by postmann: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
lezz:

Now she's agreed to my points but wants to bedazzle me into accepting her unsubstantiated postulations!

No be by force nah!

How journey?
Tearing through Kwale as we type...

Let her go!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Not to forget black mailing too. She tried to blackmail me once, her ruse was thrown back at her hijab wearing face, then she changed her doveda signature just to show how frustrated, she is.

You should check the siggy on her doveda handle, it will make you laugh, and really remind you of something a dark baboon did. Lmao.
So we have blackmailing in her long list of vices which include dementia, schizoaffective paranoia, delirium and e-stalking.

We shall survive the E-jazebel.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2016
postmann:

Tearing through Kwale as we type...

Let her go!
Ok, bro. You should tell her that. She's the one dïck-mentioning me even after I have made my point clear.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by postmann: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
lezz:
Ok, bro. You should tell her that. She's the one dïck-mentioning me even after I have made my point clear.

She does it one more time then it should be clear she wants you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by joseph1832(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2016
lezz:
So we have blackmailing in her long list of vices which include dementia, schizoaffective paranoia, delirium and e-stalking.

We shall survive the E-jazebel.
Indeed we shall, bro, if I forward that email to you, you won't fail to notice her skill in the act of blackmailing, even I had to smile when I saw what wanted to do. Her wiles is worthy to note bro.

If I had been one of these nairalanders who have peanuts for brains, I would have fallen victim.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
robosky02:

dear you need a man

in some once voice

"its a mans world"

cc: orble, Nobody, Ladyf, Rokiatu, Ireneony, Eroticangelina, halfricanadian, sinaj, kaziblake, and smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner, prethythicksme

Don't mind that "Bimbo" "smiley"...
She does not know that if we decide about "All women MUST NOT TOUCH 'abdominal regional' from henceforth". That they will abide by it crying a pitiful river and walking like Zombies in a Zombieland.

MarieSucre follow warn yourself o, and your friends before they regret it.
Tell em, their bodies are ours to eat, devour and have our good happy time in the world Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2016
orble:

Don't mind that "Bimbo" "smiley"...
She does not know that if we decide about "All women MUST NOT TOUCH 'abdominal regional' from henceforth". That they will abide by it crying a pitiful river and walking like Zombies in a Zombieland.

MarieSucre follow warn yourself o, and your friends before they regret it.
Tell em, their bodies are ours to eat, devour and have our good happy time in the world Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How will you suddenly decide that women cannot touch abdominal region henceforth and all of us will just stand at ease. Wow! You must think all woman are zombies. What kind of women are in your family sef?

You need to to go and educate your self in sociology, biology and anthropology to know that it's you that need us not the other way.

Eat? devour? What is wrong with you? How were you brought up at home that you use such gutter language to refer to relationships between men and women. Is that what your mother told you your father said?

Mehn dude pls just go and wash your brain.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
robosky02:

dear you need a man

in some once voice

"its a mans world"

cc: orble, MarieSucre, Nobody, Ladyf, Rokiatu, Ireneony, Eroticangelina, halfricanadian, sinaj, kaziblake, and smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner, Pvssy, prethythicksme

Need USB to activate what? What do I need to activate? What are you talking about?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:04pm On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Banning women to work at night is not discriminatory in anyway, in fact, it is for their own safety. The streets of Nigeria is a very dangerous place for a man, talk less of a woman, and you should know, only prostitutes and witches, work at night, so I wonder which right thinking will be clamoring to work at night.

Then they should make the streets safer instead of discriminating. After all men will still suffer from the unsafe streets. Its not fair to men to suffer alone. I don't believe in witches, that's crap! Are you saying night doctors and nurses are also negative people.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2016
lezz:

Saner you!!!

Restricting women from working at night is an affirmative legislation to protecting the rights of women in a preemptive sense. Women are weaker and more susceptible to violence. The law should not just be seen to punish offenders but to protect women as well.

Women battery by husband can be repealed by violating human rights of which Nigeria is a signatory.

And the statue only applied in northern Nigeria.

On the issue of denying foreign husbands citizenship, I see no arbitrariness there. This is a patriarchal society.

The women should seek citizenship in their husbands' countries. The children can apply for citizenship in the event of their father's demise or disownment!!!

There are legal provisions for this.

The discriminations are positive; they are meant to look after you properly and safeguard this great Country!!!

So it is fair that men should be the ones to suffer the evils of the night? You're ok with that. Do you think men's lives are any less expendable than women?

Then why don't you lezz campaign that it be officially struck off our constitution. Leaving it there is creating room for husbands to abuse that so called 'beating law'. Plus it's not a good look in the constitution supposed giant of Africa.

It is a patriarchal society, it is also a Democratic society on based on 21st century humanist values. That law has no place there. Its just f**king backwards. A lot of the great minds and contributors to advanced countries in today's world would have never had their due recognition if such an illiterate, regressive law was applied to their mothers. I'm very sure you've praised one or tow of them online.

The discrimination is ridiculous. Even after a woman stabbed her husband to death for cheating and we roundly lambasted the issue here on Nairaland. You don't think male police officers need such safe guards too?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:

you wish... am not slow on and neither do I sulk when I need to change my quarry I just next it to the new game.... and again that was an invitation to treat not an offer...am not ready to be part of your lonely se.x life

Lonely sex life?? Why are trying so hard to make yourself feel better If You had any sex life at all you wouldn't be pursuing an anonymous girl online.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2016
lezz:

Wage is different from total earnings! one, two, repeat after me. Wage is different from total earnings! A male banker and a female banker get the same salary. The woman salary might not go higher due to these factors.
1)marriage
2)Childbirth
3)Field of Concerntration.

Now go and read that article you posted because that's where I got this information from. No woman likes an illiterate man. Its a very ugly trait.

45 western countries gave suffrage before Southern Nigeria not even the full Nigeria(Northern Nigeria 1978). Out of the 3 European countries which you posted above, all have passed gender and marriage equality laws. France cabinet comprises of equal number of men and women as minister. Brother lezz where does Nigeria rank on this index? Let the answer speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2016
postmann:

lolz "off the hook". more like you ran out of anything sensible and had to use style to escape the thread.

Honestly you need to come back tho. lezz is no challenge at all. Like he keeps spouting off the same bullshitt over and over again like a scratched DVD.

Come and save lezz ass(no homo), or at least fight for all the men who might be turned to transgender women if they're not allowed to beat their wives or Nigerian women start passing on citizenship.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
lezz:

SmartChoices lolz. whewwww you're an interesting fellow
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
Have you ever been stalked and harassed? That was what happened to me. It was beyond the normal I like you. Since then, I have decided not to engage the stalker and I would really appreciate if you don't mention me while conversing with it.sad You have already noticed how creepy it is. wink. Well, it is worse and you don't want to know the details.

Thanks.

I am sorry hon. He has started exhibiting all those razz signs already. Let me face the other members of the Association of Defend My Illiteracy Till I Die. Do you have tumblr ccount yet? Holla back if yes. nightie night

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
lezz:

No be by force nah!

How journey?

Agreed to your points. looolz. Bitcch where? How? When? hahahahaha Did you use weed to cook beans today?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2016
Look at the mentions for goodness sake.smiley. His ass have been handed to him. Don't ask me ho?smiley

I can see you are full battling it out with the illustrate 35 year old Agbaya. He should have a good job and a fault of his own at this stage in his life but he would rather run from thread to thread spitting unintelligible gibberish, forming Alpha male and claiming to know women because he was once a woman. Everything ends here. It hasn't gotten the Agbaya anywhere in life. Don't blame him if he and his dog are trying hard to make up for what they lack in reality.

Unfortunately, I don't have an account.

MarieSucre:

I am sorry hon. He has started exhibiting all those razz signs already. Let me face the other members of the Association of Defend My Illiteracy Till I Die. Do you have tumblr ccount yet? Holla back if yes. nightie night

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS / 2023 Elections: Al-mustapha Visits Wike In Rivers / Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.