Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (13411 Views)

24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself! / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 12:09am On May 25, 2016
ashewoboy:

Really, you are simply irresistible. See how you are yellow, smooth and fresh like sheri mango#smiles.

tell me na. Where do you stay?

Sheri mango...lol. What aren't we going to hear?

You should stop asking certain questions on a public forum, though. You know that, right? smiley
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 12:14am On May 25, 2016
chistev12:

I checked what "phlegmatic " means and it seems to describe me but I'm not entirely sure that's were I belong. One of the traits according to my dictionary is being unemotional. And I'm really unemotional. Sometimes I wonder how I'm ever going to get married seeing as I can't see my self getting emotionally attached to anyone. The only people in my life I feel emotional about are my family that's it. So maybe I'm phlegmatic, maybe I'm not..

What do u think?

Well, usually, we are not wholly defined by just one personality trait...but now you've seen that you're phlegmatic in some ways. Perhaps you're a bit of a melancholic too.

Have you seen the book, "Why You Act the Way you Do?" by Tim Lahaye. It discusses the different temperaments exhaustively. You should get it. It's a really insightful book.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ashewoboy(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sheri mango...lol. What aren't we going to hear?

You should stop asking certain questions on a public forum, though. You know that, right? smiley

i know, darling. Pretty ladies like you get too many pms to attend to, so i thought this place would be nice#smiles. Since i don create awareness now, oya let's go private, so we could pick a datecheesy. It's gonna be nice having you in ma exquisite porch#smiles.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 12:59am On May 25, 2016
ashewoboy:

i know, darling. Pretty ladies like you get too many pms to attend to, so i thought this place would be nice#smiles. Since i don create awareness now, oya let's go private, so we could pick a datecheesy. It's gonna be nice having you in ma exquisite porch#smiles.

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by dharay99: 1:04am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

hmhm, 0ya go tah βed....
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 1:16am On May 25, 2016
dharay99:

hmhm, 0ya go tah βed....

Hehehe...after you.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by dharay99: 1:19am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hehehe...after you.
naah, i got sharp wide-opend eyes,
cuz i jez came baq fr0m faculty...so u 1st...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 1:21am On May 25, 2016
dharay99:

naah, i got sharp wide-opend eyes,
cuz i jez came baq fr0m faculty...so u 1st...

Hmm...Night class. Wanna send you a pm.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by dharay99: 1:24am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hmm...Night class. Wanna send you a pm.
ohk...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 6:03am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well, usually, we are not wholly defined by just one personality trait...but now you've seen that you're phlegmatic in some ways. Perhaps you're a bit of a melancholic too.

Have you seen the book, "Why You Act the Way you Do?" by Tim Lahaye. It discusses the different temperaments exhaustively. You should get it. It's a really insightful book.

Yeah I read that book completely during 2011 or so
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Gmekx(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
or.. 24 signs you're a completely weirdAF freak!

Introverts are what's wrong with the world, they think they can figure out everything and Just be indolently jolly all the time.. How does that even work?? It's bullshit!.. They create this little freakshow village in their head and live in there with their little smurfs and smurfettes to keep em singing camp fire songs at dark..till someone makes em realise they're living with a freaking disease!

And what's wrong with it? And what disease?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2016
chistev12:

Yeah I read that book completely during 2011 or so

Great. You could always go back for one or two references.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Great. You could always go back for one or two references.

I find those kind of books boring to read. Even the so called "Motivational books"
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2016
chistev12:

I find those kind of books boring to read. Even the so called "Motivational books"

Lol. Too bad.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by slytubadth(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hateu2 bestie pls I beg u in d name of the fada and of d son and of d holt spirit pls creat anoda moniker
Or go back to ur Nikita .. Haha
2continue wif her useless threads abi? dont wori u are next!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by edetty(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...I've been called weird as often times as my name's been called. grin
I know the feeling,,,, sha nice meeting you
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by slytubadth(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2016
kaziblake:
Been an introvert is sometimes annoying.Lost many friends cos of my introvert nature
enyah! pele! so, where do we start from?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
slytubadth:
2continue wif her useless threads abi? dont wori u are next!
no honey.. I wunt make u happy dis morning by replying ur asslicking comments ..
So swerve
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2016
Laveda:
I possess some traits there tho.
Doesn't really make me an introvert..
Being introverted is over hyped at times. Plenty people don turn introverts finish. cry
undecided
why you con dey cry? grin introversion isn't bad na
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
Well, yeah that book really did justice to temperaments. btw olivia u look flawless in that p.p of urz.
Oliviaarims:

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by slytubadth(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no honey.. I wunt make u happy dis morning by replying ur asslicking comments ..
So swerve
nor be u b4. its u naw madam! u can do beta then dat n hey, fvck u 4referin 2ma comment as an asslickin one
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Introverts are what's wrong with the world, they think they can figure out everything and Just be indolently jolly all the time.. How does that even work?? It's bullshit!.. They create this little freakshow village in their head and live in there with their little smurfs and smurfettes to keep em singing camp fire songs at dark..till someone makes em realise they're living with a freaking disease!
u are not only ugly buh u are ugly upstairs
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ifeco4(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Must U comment even when U don't know what Ur saying.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
Laveda:
I possess some traits there tho.
Doesn't really make me an introvert..
Being introverted is over hyped at times. Plenty people don turn introverts finish. cry
undecided
No one turns into an introvert. You are born an introvert!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 5:54pm On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 5:57pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm... So Oliviaarims is an introvert shocked
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by kaziblake(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
slytubadth:
enyah! pele! so, where do we start from?
Friends!or what do you think?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by JealousPrince1(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2016
999,000,000,000,000 me, all those saying this is them are fucking crazy, this is just meeeeeeeeee.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

I don't know if I'm an introvert or otherwise!....

my life looks confused sometimes!undecided

True....you may be an ambivert....
Google it..its a forgotten personality type...you potray the qualities of both introversion and extraversion. ..like you fall in the middle of both.

I believe these are the truly unique people..the have the strengths of both personalities and can fit in anywhere
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by refiner(f): 8:50pm On May 25, 2016
oseod:

True....you may be an ambivert....
Google it..its a forgotten personality type...you potray the qualities of both introversion and extraversion. ..like you fall in the middle of both.

I believe these are the truly unique people..the have the strengths of both personalities and can fit in anywhere
...thanks dear...that's me!smileysmiley
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
Kdon2:

Abi o! Tell dem
Hello cheesy. I yam back frndshp mi. I miss u too. How is work and everything bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.