Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (13434 Views)

24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself! / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by obiorathesubtle: 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
ifeco4:

Must U comment even when U don't know what Ur saying.
must you show the emptiness of your head by mentioning me even when you're not supposed to.. What is your business?? Where was your name written on this thread?? Do they pay you to regulate the comments I make??

Nigga.. If your bizibody/i too know dy catch you.. Stay your side, make I stay my own!!

No try this nonsense again!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Lavedaa: 9:38pm On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
must you show the emptiness of your head by mentioning me even when you're not supposed to.. What is your business?? Where was your name written on this thread?? Do they pay you to regulate the comments I make??

Nigga.. If your bizibody/i too know dy catch you.. Stay your side, make I stay my own!!

No try this nonsense again!
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by KweenSisan(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2016
I fall into some category...and i fall out of some...but am not an introvert
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by slytubadth(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2016
kaziblake:
Friends!or what do you think?
we do it your way if you want it like that.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
Not all of the afore are qualities associated with introverts alone.
I see some sociopathic traits as well in the list.

Why did Oliviaarims not partake in the Miss Nairaland tourney?. She would have won it without rupturing a blood vessel IMO.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by omoelu1(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
I possess and act almost all the whole 24 properties, but I can categorically tell you, I am not an introvert. Not an extrovert either
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:25am On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why did Oliviaarims not partake in the Miss Nairaland tourney?. She would have won it without rupturing a blood vessel IMO.

Awww...thanks. Perhaps, in my next life, I'll contest. cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Hmmm... So Oliviaarims is an introvert shocked

Ambivert more succintly describes me.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:28am On May 26, 2016
dammydrumz:
Well, yeah that book really did justice to temperaments. btw olivia u look flawless in that p.p of urz.

Thanks. smiley
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by free37: 9:38am On May 26, 2016
Hmm...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2016
edetty:

I know the feeling,,,, sha nice meeting you

Nice meeting you, too.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by edetty(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Nice meeting you, too.
you welcome
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by kingsilly(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Ritzychic(f): 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
without mincing words if anyone really wants to know me better he/she should come and read this. this is me. coolwithout mincing words if anyone really wants to know me better he/she should come and read this. this is me.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Ambivert more succintly describes me.
Introverts do ve few qualities of extroverts that make em ambiverts.
Quick question.. Uhm... Why ain't u contesting for Miss Nl??
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Introverts do ve few qualities of extroverts that make em ambiverts.

Quick question.. Uhm... Why ain't u contesting for Miss Nl??

Just not interested...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 26, 2016
Ritzychic:
without mincing words if anyone really wants to know me better he/she should come and read this. this is me. coolwithout mincing words if anyone really wants to know me better he/she should come and read this. this is me.

Hehehehecheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Just not interested...
Too much publicity? grin
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Too much publicity? grin

That and more...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Kdon2: 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Hello cheesy. I yam back frndshp mi. I miss u too. How is work and everything bro

My boo!!! Nofin fit do u jare! Anikulapo dats u! Na u joor!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Kdon2: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Kdon2:

Its so refreshin knowin its gonna b hot here henceforward!!!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Kdon2: 9:47pm On May 26, 2016
Kdon2:

Its so refreshin knowin its gonna b hot here henceforward!!!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Kdon2: 9:49pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Hello cheesy. I yam back frndshp mi. I miss u too. How is work and everything bro

Its so refreshin knowin its gonna b hot here henceforward!!! Twas dull while u no dey.even I no see much of nn sef! Na suffer I swear
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Aww...thanks. Perhaps, in my next life, I'll contest. cheesy

In your next life you might be wor-wor ooo. cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In your next life you might be wor-wor ooo. cheesy

Lol. I hope not.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 10:03pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That and more...
... More of stuffs that can't be disclosed nd cleared again by modifying?? cry

Staying low-key is gud tho. No controversies!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

... More of stuffs that can't be disclosed nd cleared again by modifying?? cry

Staying low-key is gud tho. No controversies!

Lol. Let's just say it's not my thing!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 11:37pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Uhm.. if I may ask, Wats ur 'thing?'
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 11:37pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Miss Universe?? cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Miss Universe?? cheesy

Lol. Nothing of the sort. Will you give this a rest now?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by DharmyYinks: 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Nothing of the sort. Will you give this a rest now?
Alright

See u around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.