Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (13359 Views)

24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself! / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by sinaj(f): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am I forgiven? grin

lol u under probation grin
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by NiRfreak(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
Some people lack communication skill and ability to express themselves , thinking they are therefore introverts........Introverts...what a bore
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Kdon2: 12:55am On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Whrz my Hateu2
Mods shuld pls and pls release dis innocent girl nah... Atlist Dev released me cry

Abi o! Tell dem
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Olarewajub: 1:43am On May 24, 2016
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by uyisteven(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2016

Can someone please give OP two bottles of *zero* origin..
She gets me everytime.
Three is a crowd in my own head...

1 Like

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by IYIMAN: 2:25am On May 24, 2016
Oliviarims, I see you, thank you, that's who we are.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by edetty(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2016
well OP,am about 75% of all the things u posted,buh am also extroverted,like 70% too,I'm what is called an AMBIVERT both extroverted and introverted simultaneously, don't know if u know the word or read abt it before, buh we do exist,and are higher in population that either of extroverts or introverts
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by RobinHez(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2016
not all points up there apply....undecided

but, what I've come to realise is, introvert or not, ur impact in ur society is all that matters..
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by RobinHez(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2016
WRAKE:
Am 100% introvert... I rarely tok here and av been on nairaland for like 6years.....
3frndz,rarely tok to my siblings ,parents as well..
my life seems kinda weird...
see my unread whatsapp message
I possess all those trait...yes ,i am

so? undecided
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by pweetylivia(f): 8:13am On May 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Been an introvert is sometimes annoying.Lost many friends cos of my introvert nature
My dear, same here
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
watsup wit fb dear? U"v nad been there for a while nw
network
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2016
chistev12:
I'm not social, but this doesn't describe me at all

Perhaps, you're choleric.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:31am On May 24, 2016
IYIMAN:
Oliviarims, I see you, thank you, that's who we are.

cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by loverence(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2016
That's just me
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2016
edetty:
well OP,am about 75% of all the things u posted,buh am also extroverted,like 70% too,I'm what is called an AMBIVERT both extroverted and introverted simultaneously, don't know if u know the word or read abt it before, buh we do exist,and are higher in population that either of extroverts or introverts

Yea...I'm familiar with the term...it more accurately defines me, too. Because in as much as I'm a lot of those things up there, I'm not unsociable and I get hyperactive sometimes.

1 Like

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by AliJohn(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2016
Op...Introvert get type o..
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by edetty(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea...I'm familiar with the term...it more accurately defines me, too. Because in as much as I'm a lot of those things up there, I'm not unsociable and I get hyperactive sometimes.
cool,nice to meet someone like me,people find us strange to comprehend,always thinking we are weird, I hear things as how can u be cold now and hot hours later,,, I just laugh....
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Topestbilly(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Whrz my Hateu2
Mods shuld pls and pls release dis innocent girl nah... Atlist Dev released me cry

Sup naughty, longtime.

Lol.... u n hate2 Don bite more Dan wot u can chew.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2016
Topestbilly:

Sup naughty, longtime.

Lol.... u n hate2 Don bite more Dan wot u can chew.
hey tope smiley

Tanks for checking up on ur girl today.. Don't mind those mods jor.. They r just being a bully
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Topestbilly(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey tope smiley

Tanks for checking up on ur girl today.. Don't mind those mods jor.. They r just being a bully

They gat Zero chill... hop u good sha?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Ferdyboss: 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims, Nice piece. I like
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Perhaps, you're choleric.

I just checked traits of being "Choleric" I'm not
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
chistev12:

I just checked traits of being "Choleric" I'm not

Hmm...Phlegmatic, then?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Oliviaarims, Nice piece. I like

Thanks. I'm not the original writer, though.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ashewoboy(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims, wey i think say na you write am.

Nice dp though. You make me wanna take you to my house#smiles.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2016
ashewoboy:
Oliviaarims, wey i think say na you write am.

Nice dp though. You make me wanna take you to my house#smiles.

If you had read to the end, you'd have known.

BTW...thanks for the compliment. wink
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ashewoboy(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

If you had read to the end, you'd have known.

How e go be na? My house dey well, na lekki i dey live. Where do you stay?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
Op You've Landed !! You've Just Described Me Except For Number 16

1 Like

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2016
edetty:

cool,nice to meet someone like me,people find us strange to comprehend,always thinking we are weird, I hear things as how can u be cold now and hot hours later,,, I just laugh....

Lol...I've been called weird as often times as my name's been called. grin
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2016
ashewoboy:

How e go be na? My house dey well, na lekki i dey live. Where do you stay?

Lol...
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by ashewoboy(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...

Really, you are simply irresistible. See how you are yellow, smooth and fresh like sheri mango#smiles.

tell me na. Where do you stay?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hmm...Phlegmatic, then?

I checked what "phlegmatic " means and it seems to describe me but I'm not entirely sure that's were I belong. One of the traits according to my dictionary is being unemotional. And I'm really unemotional. Sometimes I wonder how I'm ever going to get married seeing as I can't see my self getting emotionally attached to anyone. The only people in my life I feel emotional about are my family that's it. So maybe I'm phlegmatic, maybe I'm not..

What do u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rep Your Secondary School / / Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.