Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (13437 Views)

24 Signs She Is Cheating On You!, Must KNOW To Brace Yourself! / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 12:02am On May 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Alright

See u around

cheesy
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by 2sexycom(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Been an introvert is sometimes annoying.Lost many friends cos of my introvert nature
lol. Now I understand why you ignored moi lol. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with being an introvert. I would love to be an introvert even in my next world because we think before we act.

I spent the last 6 months patiently looking at an area I wished to put some money. I over thought it and sometimes got angry with myself for over thinking instead of just acting. Now I have more reason to be grateful because I now have a clearer and bigger picture of how things work. At one point it felt like I was scared to act.

Never be worried about what people think, except maybe you don't call them. In my own case, I do call people. No matter what, you should show you care about them, a call does a lot. Introverts are often very generous in their act.

Also try a little more to slightly reduce you introversion. I did but if you look closely, you will still see traces in me.

Be Good, Be Great!
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by kaziblake(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2016
2sexycom:
lol. Now I understand why you ignored moi lol. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with being an introvert. I would love to be an introvert even in my next world because we think before we act.

I spent the last 6 months patiently looking at an area I wished to put some money. I over thought it and sometimes got angry with myself for over thinking instead of just acting. Now I have more reason to be grateful because I now have a clearer and bigger picture of how things work. At one point it felt like I was scared to act.

Never be worried about what people think, except maybe you don't call them. In my own case, I do call people. No matter what, you should show you care about them, a call does a lot. Introverts are often very generous in their act.

Also try a little more to slightly reduce you introversion. I did but if you look closely, you will still see traces in me.

Be Good, Be Great!
Thanks smiley so how you doing
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by 2sexycom(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I am great ma'am. cool
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 8:04am On May 27, 2016
I really don't like Introverts as friends
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by plat02: 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Let's just say it's not my thing!
its oliviaarims really an introvert? i doubt tho
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by iamdurent(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
Deejacy2:
I really don't like Introverts as friends
. me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
plat02:

its oliviaarims really an introvert? i doubt tho

Yea, you're right. I'm not wholly introverted.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by 2sexycom(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
kaziblake:
How do I send you a PM?
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by kaziblake(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2016
2sexycom:
How do I send you a PM?
send it
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by Dandeson1(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by 2sexycom(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
send it
okay. The email here isn't my real email account. When I sent you a PM with 2sex handle u ran away lol. Let me see if I can use that one cos I have been banned cos of my politics section fight.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by 2sexycom(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
send it
just did.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by SDNUmoh(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mehn... This is an absolute description of me.
Re: 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert by mytym(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
refiner:

I don't know if I'm an introvert or otherwise!....

my life looks confused sometimes!undecided

Yes if you're a cancer, it can be confusing.

I'm a cancer, all the 24points describe me In Toto but i am not quiet only those who close to me can tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.