Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (616205 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Bluemoon1(f): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2012
bio oil works wonders...
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by uzoo: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
kourt: I'm also havin d same problem. Can any1 pls help suggest good acne face creams

have you tried using Neutrogen Anti Wrinkle/Anti Blemish cream with retinol and Salysic acid.
( its a tiny tube ) works wonders day and night ... but you need to get a facial scrub to use 2 or 3 times a week to get rid of
deaad skin before using it and then try to use a sunblock ( say spf 30 plus) on your face after applying the neautrogena for day time.

Good luck !
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by kourt: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
uzoo:

have you tried using Neutrogen Anti Wrinkle/Anti Blemish cream with retinol and Salysic acid.
( its a tiny tube ) works wonders day and night ... but you need to get a facial scrub to use 2 or 3 times a week to get rid of
deaad skin before using it and then try to use a sunblock ( say spf 30 plus) on your face after applying the neautrogena for day time.

Good luck !

Thanks 4 d suggestion uzoo, I dnt know if u r in lagos, bt if u r, do u know wia I can get d neutrogena cream? Thnks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by yinkawunmi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
DOES Meladerm workis for SUNBURN, if yes where can i get it and hw much is it
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Dygeasy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
my face is covered with pimples and also i used to be light-skinned and now I'm getting dark due to sun burn. Can anyone recommend a cream for the first and second problems.. Thanks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sassyangel1(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
pls i would like 2 knw wat cream or ointment can b applied 2 a severe burns gotten 4rm hot groundnut oil.pls hellllppppp.....
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by uzoo: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
you can find the Neautrogena at EBEANO SUPER MARKET ON ADMIRALTY WAY , LEKKI PHASE 1
they have a whole range of Neutrogena creams including the ones with sunblock , so you can get both.

sassy angel: pls i would like 2 knw wat cream or ointment can b applied 2 a severe burns gotten 4rm hot groundnut oil.pls hellllppppp.....

for the burns , use pure Aloe vera gel, then every few hours you apply local Shea butter, i tell you shea butter works , when its not fake or mixed with something else, even more powerful than your average moisturising lotion..
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sassyangel1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
uzoo: you can find the Neautrogena at EBEANO SUPER MARKET ON ADMIRALTY WAY , LEKKI PHASE 1
they have a whole range of Neutrogena creams including the ones with sunblock , so you can get both.

for the burns , use pure Aloe vera gel, then every few hours you apply local Shea butter, i tell you shea butter works , when its not fake or mixed with something else, even more powerful than your average moisturising lotion..
thk u soooo much.i'll try it n see if d scars will fade,i pray so....
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
You have thesame problem with funbact right?Im happy to say mine has cleared.I used Tiatio shea butter extracts cream(its just N450) and it cleared almost everything in one night.Its antifungal and doesnt contain steroid so you know you are not going back to that poisonous thingy.Then day 2,i bought avocado soap,aloe vera gelly,exfoliating cleanser and aloe propolis cream from a foreverliving distribtor.Im loving my face grin Hope this helps
sassy angel: thk u soooo much.i'll try it n see if d scars will fade,i pray so....
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sassyangel1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
BEAUTYBOX9JA: You have thesame problem with funbact right?Im happy to say mine has cleared.I used Tiatio shea butter extracts cream(its just N450) and it cleared almost everything in one night.Its antifungal and doesnt contain steroid so you know you are not going back to that poisonous thingy.Then day 2,i bought avocado soap,aloe vera gelly,exfoliating cleanser and aloe propolis cream from a foreverliving distribtor.Im loving my face grin Hope this helps
thk u soo much. I dont v d scar on ma face.its a keliod kinda scar on ma laps.its soooo uncomfortable n itchy.i'v used different stuffs like snake fat,honey,shea butter......still,d serious scar/bumps is still glaring @ me.what can i do?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by kourt: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
BEAUTYBOX9JA: You have thesame problem with funbact right?Im happy to say mine has cleared.I used Tiatio shea butter extracts cream(its just N450) and it cleared almost everything in one night.Its antifungal and doesnt contain steroid so you know you are not going back to that poisonous thingy.Then day 2,i bought avocado soap,aloe vera gelly,exfoliating cleanser and aloe propolis cream from a foreverliving distribtor.Im loving my face grin Hope this helps

Plss is d tiatio shea butter extract cream also a forever living product Or Is it a cream I can get anywhr? I've bn lukn 4 prdts wt shea butter bt haven't found any. I hop ds 1 is somthn I can get easily.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2012
Waoohhh! Dis thread has rili been helpful,God bless y'al.pls can sumone suggest a good product dat can reduce †ђξ oil on my face for real?my face iz super oily nd usually it ruins my make up cuz of d oily shine I always hav.tnx
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by maryswags: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Please mad_ max can u recommend a product that will tone and lighten me? I used a fake cream dat made me so dark, I want to brighten up my skin back to its color. I have a sensitive skin. Thanks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Pacemaker: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Hello All,
I have been reading your comments from 2009 till date, I was expecting to see a thread that mentioned internal body cleaner. As a boyfriend, I would not want my lady to look good outside and smell like dead rat inside after sweating or her period is over. You can not go wrong with Vagina washing cream during shower and wipes for the end of monthly menstrual cycle . Women sweat a lot around their pubic area and mostly in weather like that of Nigeria, we are licensing a USA branded product for that market in Nigeria and west Africa, interested distributors should contact us for further inquiry at gloreminvestment@gmail.com
Smelling good is good business. cheesy
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Ӽu can get it at ur local pharmacy or store.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by hairworld: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2012
Landlock. Hair mist is very good for human hair.It detangles it and makes it lighter in weight

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by thoeyeen: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
pls which cream can i use 4 black spots caused by mosquito(kokoro) in d blood. itz bin on ma skin since i was 5/6 years. sum1 suggested tiatio. is it good? plz i nid help
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Pearl007(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2012
For that beautiful flawless skin tone purchase nikkisavy skin care products.www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Does olay quench with shimmer darken the skin
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by kourt: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Goin thru d thread nd I saw gud reviews on SIMPLE products, pls does any1 know if they are available in naija? Bn askin @ mst cosmetic stores wia I stay buh can't find it sad any idea?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2012
Just visit the malls.lotsd of stores and options...
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by skonate: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2012
Hi ladies,I live in ivorycoast and if you need dr zoh bobaraba botcho cream contact me.trust me the cream works go watch bobaraba video you wil know what am talkin bout :cme2sarah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by hermosa(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Hi, does anyone where i can get Meladerm Pigment Reducing Complex cream from in Nigeria?? Or it only sold online HELP!!

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by yinkawunmi(f): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Mad_Max: MELADERM PIGMENT REDUCING COMPLEX
5 STARS

It removes blemishes and hyperpigmented areas on skin, for an even skin tone. This is absolutely the best product for this in the industry. It contains Kojic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Mulberry Extract, Bearberry Extract, Licorice Extract, Tego® Cosmo C250, Gigawhite, Lemon Juice Extract)
See http://www.civantskincare.com/meladerm.html
It's excellent, though it took longer than 2 weeks to see results. More like four.
where can i get this product Meladerm pigment cream and how much is dis sold...

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Tomeseen(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
I love dis thread. A lot of beautiful remedies for ladies. Truth be told, i dnt rily av any skin or hair prob. Av a oily but smooth face dt messes up my make-up. Dts all, no pimples unless its dt time of d month, Just one or two or if i eat groundnuts. Nuff said. Now i use lots of stuff on my skin, but my bdy basically looks d same to me. If i start puttin up cream names av used on my body. i'll av a rily long reply to dis post. Neva used any neutrogena products dou n d pricest of any cream i'd used was fair n white exclusive whitener n d serum n soap. Blive me my skin just didn't budge oh. Av brown skin n i dnt want to tone. I just want a skin dt glows, is dt too much to ask for. Just got neutrogena body oil light sesame formula just to moisturise. So pls how do i control my oily face, cos of "make-up". Wanna start usin skin n solution essential collagen moisturizing body creme but am not enthusiastic. Av used jergens too, same ole for my body oh. Every oda cream there is outta my price range '4k n above'. I Jиƨ†̥ refuse to use an expensive n scarce cream on my bdy wen my bdy don't know d diff. Pfft i live in lagos n "sunscreen" yay!!! Not part of my dictionary before. Will start looking for spf blah blah now, mayb dts what am lacking. For dose who put up home remedies. Muah. @mad_max n all, thanks for educatin me ☺и sunscreen. A million kisses. Note i dnt exfoliate, scrub, mask etc cos  tried mary kay timewise 3in1 cleanser, dnt knw if dt name's right, its been long. Plenty pimples came visiting, stopped ℓ̊†̥ n dashed out shaperly. Used epiderm anoda time cos i had more dn normal pimps from groundnuts now. I became yellow pawpaw, bsides it brot more pimps. So i only wash my face with my soap which is 'dudu osun' by d way n sleep chikena. If at Αℓℓ to scrub. I cut lime in two n swipe. Also i use d alabukun n honey trick. If dts all i can eva do 'since am not eva gonna buy any un-natural product whatsoeva to clean my face, den am doomed to sport oily messed made-up face around. Its okay, but dis thread remains d best av read ☺и NL. Am gonna be going tru dis thread again n again to prescribe stuff to friends who can afford n dare. Lol
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by babytuby: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2012
Wedding themes now are various,thus the wedidng dresses are actually of many different types?We all know some brand wedding dresses are very expensive for many people,so why not choose the affordable <a href="http://www.babybluedream.com/bridal-gowns-c-52.html">bridal gowns</a>.They're also of exquisite design,which are really charming.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Yinkade(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
@mad max......please i have not been creaking my body since like forever.....i am am supposed to be choclate in complexion.... but my face is darker than the rest of my body...so i want to get the palmers cocoa butter moisturiser / toner..but i cant use it under the sun cos i sweat a lot....so i want to find out if i can use it in the night affer taking my bath...but i heard someone say there are some creams that are not good for the night so...any advise?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nella(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nice thread. PLS Y'LL, I'm Abt 2 start using fair nd white body lotion, nd I'm confused on which one to use. Is it d Pink dat is 4 lightening or d blue?? . . . I didn't see any revies here on fair nd white soo I'm guessin its nt dat gud?? - d products I'm seein here r almost out of reach in Nigeria. Really need a lightening creamm.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Dr klear,vry small, its sold for 200bucks,works well, luks local but good for sunburn, d color of the cream is yellow
Princessdoja: Hi ladies I went to a big store on d island n I complained dat my face is darker dan my body, d woman gav me an oil n now I hav a terrible sunburn *crying* pls wat can I use for sunborn?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Please can anyone suggest what i can do to darken a part of my face that became lighter from the other parts embarassed embarassed embarassed

please, i need an urgent intervention. i used a cream that caused it, i have stopped using the cream now but please i need to darken the light part!

HELP OOOOO!!!!!!! shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.