Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26284 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kaziblake(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ure welcum. it seems uve change o
Was I bad before?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

No worries... the moment I'm going to soak my feet to Ng, I will ask smellinganus to get ur info so we can jam wink wacha say?
OK thats a great relief. but still ama miss u. like seriously
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
U DESERV MORE like bruno mars's i will catch a grenade for you

cry cry cry cry tank u
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Laveda(f): 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
Met 5 lipsrsealed

I'd love to meet Whizqueen: yeah bïtch, you. tongue
My lovely E-sis skarlett kiss
My sweet Lanicky kiss

And all the members of The Great Awon Werey. cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Was I bad before?
LOL ask me again.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
What is the essence of meeting without a Night stand

No lap dance nothing nothing
oya na nothing nothing
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kaziblake(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL ask me again.
Have a nice day then smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I saw u sitting from afar, I think a pretty lady doesn't hav to be sitting alone..

wana have a drink? wink
lol i was just peeping
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
Mttchew! Am not meeting you again,i hate you jor embarassed
juhan:
oya na nothing nothing
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol ok iv never met any romancelander not to talk off sleeping with them. are u happy now?
nope! Not until you create a thread and confess it.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Mttchew! Am not meeting you again,i hate you jor embarassed
tongue tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Laveda(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I've met two,One is my regular customer and the other is a guest on NL

'LL LIKE TO MEET :

Aminat508

Dominique : will really love to meet her

Funjosh<it's like i've met you before somewhere in Osun>

Myfantasies

Juhan : On one condition,one night stand tongue

Lav eda

Yuneehk

Tosyne2much : This one 'll be more easier,i dey visit Ekit state every year

Wristbangle

Ishilove

Twaci

Lanicky

vizkiz

Danceville

The feeling is mutual. cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol i was just peeping
"smiles" well I could join u and peep.. so wat brings u in here? Had a boring day and decided ta cool off here? wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Have a nice day then smiley
are u angry with me?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Feranchek(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meeting Feranchek, david2, thamarvelz and MrImole wouldn't be a bad idea cool

Amma luv to see........ hmmm.... amiee99, madam ivvy (winner of miss Nairaland 2016), confidentialoly, my sweetheart rosieluv.

And the wife of the house........ Her excellency, HRM Queen....YUNEEHK!!!!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
It's not gonna be productive howembarassed?
angry what did u mean by productive in the first instance? Wen u quoted me initially shocked
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
Feranchek:

Amma luv to see........ hmmm.... amiee99, madam ivvy (winner of miss Nairaland 2016), confidentialoly, my sweetheart rosieluv.

And the wife of the house........ Her excellency, HRM Queen....YUNEEHK!!!!
i dnt wantu b a mistress oooo,beta divorce yuneehk naw
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kaziblake(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
are u angry with me?
Why shld I be?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
Wait Laveda it's like i've seen ya face before,have you lived in Osun state before?
Laveda:

The feeling is mutual. cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
angry what did u mean by productive in the first instance? Wen u quoted me initially shocked
grin, you know nagrin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
i can bet 5k u didn't talk to her grin

True. But why u bet just 5k? Isn't that too small?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

*cough* Don't wanna explode Nairaland with my evidence.

Yeah, soon, trailers load of origin and 4 walls full of pvssies gonna bear us witness that day. hahahahaha
hahahahaha bros I've only got one D. How many I wan f4ck? grin cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by UyiIredia(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMMM nice one, are u friends with her?

Yeah.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Wait Laveda it's like i've seen ya face before,have you lived in Osun state before?

Definitely not me.
Never been there.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2016
UyiIredia:

E no go pour u hot water. Im go flog ya nyash with belt.
Shey na him wan marry him daughter ni? At least make him free guys now cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
Gerarahia mehn,KISS NKO ?
juhan:
tongue tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
"smiles" well I could join u and peep.. so wat brings u in here? Had a boring day and decided ta cool off here? wink
hehe yeah something like that
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
nope! Not until you create a thread and confess it.
LOL URE JUST FOOLING AROUND.
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahaha bros I've only got one D. How many I wan f4ck? grin cheesy

lol, its gonna be 7some each. I diik to 6 pssies.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Why shld I be?
alright dear no wahala
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Funjosh(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:

Na everybody you don see for Osun tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
God made us 2 2 then,you look exactly like the person
Laveda:

Definitely not me.
Never been there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.