Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26289 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
ellacute45:
lipsrsealed
how many monikers do u have?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
so, how was the meetings, hope it was productivegrin??
hahahaha... grin let's leav dat for another day wink cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have met quite a few nairalanders. I would like to meet more sha cool
OGA TOP TEN. I GREET U
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Funjosh(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I've met two,One is my regular customer and the other is a guest on NL

'LL LIKE TO MEET :

Aminat508

Dominique : will really love to meet her

Funjosh<it's like i've met you before somewhere in Osun>

Myfantasies

Juhan : On one condition,one night stand tongue

Laveda

Yuneehk

Tosyne2much : This one 'll be more easier,i dey visit Ekit state every year

Wristbangle

Ishilove

Twaci

Lanicky

vizkiz

Danceville

Thank God it's Osun and not Osogbo grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
even if e get Z leg, nah their I go die kiss
grin amen
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I read that too grin cheesy grin

Hehehehe, and you preferred hell over heaven?

Meanwhile, I'm gonna follow the path of cute.hector on this, retired and tired meeting Nairaland females, just males I wanna meet, yeah, 2 of my niggaz, you inclusive.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by chibwike(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci
Laveda
Naijaboiy
Sleekyshugha

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
OGA TOP TEN. I GREET U
Ahn ahn !!! Egbon, I no even know say u sabi me ooo
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
even if e get Z leg, nah their I go die kiss
smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT:
--Saint samurai--
VERY HANDSOME even if its an old photo, 4 years ago, its still more cuter than ur face
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
chaaaiiiiiiiii*whispers*make you no do me this kin strong tin!...
hahaha..

I like you already.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehe, and you preferred hell over heaven?

Meanwhile, I'm gonna follow the path of cute.hector on this, retired and tired meeting Nairaland females, just males I wanna meet, yeah, 2 of my niggaz, you inclusive.
but you got any proof that I'm lying? tongue I'm not lying. I've never met any Nairalander grin

Me sef go like meet you bruv. Soon! smiley
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn !!! Egbon, I no even know say u sabi me ooo
LOL U BE CELEB FOR HERE NA. anybody wen nor sabi u, neva know whatsup
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT:
Cc: makkydebbie rosieluv estharfabian kingcheezypuff
u jes registered
Berlyn:
in d prison grin jailed by lala lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahahahah what rule him break na.
even hateu2 the prison oo
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT:

--OKAY--
WHY NOT UPLOAD UR PICTURES AND COMPARE THEM TO MINE
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

hahahahahahahahahahah what rule him break na.

even hateu2 the prison oo
hahahaha rule 4 or 15 lipsrsealed chai hateu2 don commit also chai its well grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
hahaha..

I like you already.
lol...
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT:
--More pics of the poverty stricken teen with a multi-coloured face--
LOL AS A CELEBRITY, U SAVE MY PHOTOES IN UR COMPUTER. LOL IM A CELEB MEHNN.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
how are u doing? and how are u enjoying ur stay here in nairaland?
am good...its all good am really enjoying here..thanks
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
but you got any proof that I'm lying? tongue I'm not lying. I've never met any Nairalander grin

Me sef go like meet you bruv. Soon! smiley

*cough* Don't wanna explode Nairaland with my evidence.

Yeah, soon, trailers load of origin and 4 walls full of pvssies gonna bear us witness that day. hahahahaha
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
am good...its all good am really enjoying here..thanks
hmm ure welcum. i hope u know that, u can make offline friends here? some peeps here are quite friendly
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
my sister i will be hitting lagos december ooo...there is hope!
really? Hola me when you land. Would really lawve to meet my nl sister
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
Archknight is that all uve got?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT:
--Saintsamurai in his N200 Aba Versace shirt and his little sisters hat--
LOL @ABA. common bring them on for the viewing pleasure of the ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.